Oh, God, please, please.
这个世界不适合你
This world wasn't made for you.
它很肮脏
It has dirt in its seams.
拜托
Come on.
这世界对你来说太过动荡
It's too weathered to live under a light like yours.
你的灵魂 爬上了一扇肮脏的窗户
Your soul... clung to a dirty window.
喂
Hello.
艾伦
Aaron!
天啊 我还以为发生什么事了
Jesus, I thought something happened.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 伙计
I've been calling, man.
对
Oh... Yeah.
我就位了
I'm in position.
什么
Huh?
我在外面
Outside.
就在外面树林里 警♥察♥看不到这后面
Just outside in the trees, the cops can't see back here,
他们没在看
they aren't looking.
伙计 拜托
Dude, come on.
我看不到
I can't really see.
我就在这 我就在这 看到我了吗
I'm right here, I'm right here, see me?
没 我看不到
No, I can't see.
我看不到你 我角度不好
I don't see you. I don't have a good vantage.
你个铁公鸡 把钱丢给我
Oh, scrooge. Toss me the money.
哪边
Which way?
什么
What?
我往哪边丢
Which way do I throw it?
我就在你前面 正前方
I'm just in front of you, just in front of you.
等我一会儿
Give me a minute.
这到处都是警♥察♥ 伙计 这太蠢了
There're cops everywhere, man, this is stupid!
有用的 做就是了 拜托
It'll work, just do it, come on.
-操 -你得快一点
- Fuck! - You just gotta be quick.
艾伦
Aaron.
好吧 我试试
Okay, let me try something.
你得快点 伙计
You need to hurry, man,
我不觉得我能在这待很久
I don't think I could be here that long.
伙计 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
别闹了 振作起来
Stop messing around, hustle up.
我想我看到你了
I think I see you.
好吧 终于看到了
Okay, finally.
把包丢出来
Throw me the bag.
艾伦
Aaron.
拜托
Oh, come on.
发生什么了
What happened?
艾伦
Aaron?
第五章 土地
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
艾伦
Aaron?
我在这里
I'm here.
什么事
What?
喂
Hello?
艾伦
Aaron?
我摔倒了
I fell down.
你能打电♥话♥寻求帮助吗
Can you call for help?
-需要我打吗 -不用
- Can I? - No.
你伤到哪里了 艾伦
Where are you hurt, Aaron?
你能告诉我你伤到哪里了吗
Can you tell me where you're hurt?
我感觉牙齿有点麻
I feel lit at my teeth.
我的天啊 宝贝
Oh, my God, baby.
我不能 我不能
I can't... I can't...
停下 就深呼吸一下 好吗
Stop, hey, hey, just take... take a deep breath, okay?
就深呼吸就好了 艾伦
Just take a deep breath, Aaron.
快啊
Come on.
好 很好
Okay, good.
很好 很好
Good, good.
现在 只管听我说话 好吗
Now, now just listen to the sound of my voice, okay?
听我说
Just listen to me.
好吗 你没事的
All right? You're fine.
现在 深呼吸
Now, breathe.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 没事的
No, you're okay.
我说过我会在这里
I told you I'd be right here.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你太棒了
You're too good.
我不值得你的爱
I never earned it.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
为了我们
For us.
不
No.
我没有选择
There wasn't a choice.
这是你的命运吗
Is this your fate?
你没有选择吗
That you have no choice?
我爱你
I love you.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
-这是我妹妹 劳拉 -你好
- My sister, Laura. - Hey.
停下 走开
Stop it, go away.
是你做的吗
Did you do it?
是你做的
You did it!
为了我们
For us.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
不 该死
Oh, no, damn it.
该死 拜托 别这样
Damn it. Come on, don't do this to me.
为什么宇宙要为了适应你去变化
Why should the universe arrange itself for you?
你 只是浩瀚宇宙中的一粒尘埃
You... one of many,
与别人并没有不同
no more or less than the other.
在悲伤的生活中 一滴眼泪算什么
What is a single tear in a life of sorrow?
是快乐吗
A joy?
是命运重新安排了彼此
Is it destiny that rearranges us,
才使我们走到一起的吗
that forces us together?
经历的这场混乱使我们成长
Through this chaos are we shaped,
这是机会吗
is it chance?
是选择吗
Choice?
是信仰吗
Faith?
你好
Hello.
你之前说以利亚发生什么事了
What did you say happened to Elijah?
弗恩
Vern.
我刚试着给他打电♥话♥
I just tried calling him.
什么
What?
以利亚 我试着给他打电♥话♥
Elijah, I tried calling him.
-弗恩 -操♥你♥妈♥ 艾伦
- Vern... - Fuck you, Aaron.
你知道谁接的电♥话♥吗 警♥察♥接的
You know who picked up? The cops.
不 不是那样的
No, it's... it's not like that.
你丢下他了 对吗 你丢下他了
You left him, didn't you? You left him behind.
不是
No.
是的 你丢下他了
Yes, you did.
难怪他们会追踪你
No wonder they were on your trail,
你抢了货然后你背叛了以利亚
you grabbed the goods and you bailed on Elijah,
这才是你说"我们分开了"的意思
and that's what you meant when you said, "We got separated,"
你个混♥蛋♥
you piece of shit.
-弗恩 -你丢下他了 是不是
- Vern. - You ditched him, didn't you?
你不懂 我试着告诉你事情失去控制了
You don't understand. I tried telling you, things went south.
你个该死的懦夫
You're a fucking coward.
弗恩 我能解释
Vern, I can explain it to you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 我不会帮你的
Fuck you! I'm not helping you.
不是为了我 是
It's not for me, it's...
真不敢相信你♥他♥妈♥这样对以利亚 伙计
I can't believe you'd fucking do that to Elijah, man.
我真希望他们把你钉在十字架上
I hope they nail you to a cross,
你个没骨气的废物
you spineless piece of shit.
求你了
Please.