如果你再挂我电♥话♥ 我发誓
If you hung up on me again, I swear to God...
以利亚和我之前准备干一票
Elijah and I were gonna do a job.
你现在跟我那该死的哥哥在一起吗
You're with my fucking brother right now?
把电♥话♥给他
Give him the phone?
-劳拉 -把电♥话♥给他 艾伦
- Laura... - Give him the phone, Aaron.
-我想跟我哥哥讲话 -他不在这
- I wanna talk to my brother. - He's not here.
他不在那是什么意思
What do you mean he's not there?
-他丢下你了吗 -不 不是那样的
- He ditched you? - No, it's not like that.
对 他当然会丢下你了
Yeah, of course he did,
那就是那样的人 艾伦
'cause that's what he does, Aaron,
因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
'cause he's a fuck-up.
我很爱他 但他就是个混♥蛋♥
I love him to death, but he is.
只要一有麻烦他就会跑
And he jumps ship at the sign of any sight of trouble.
我是说 不然你以为为什么我叫你
I mean, why do you think I told you
别去管他的屁事
not to get mixed up in his bullshit?
我说了不是那样的
I told you it's not like that.
天啊 我妈妈会伤心死的
God, this is gonna break my mom's heart.
他把你卷进了什么事
What the hell did he get you into?
-我们需要钱 就是 -我的天啊
- We need the money, it was... - Oh, my God!
你不会为钱杀人了吧
You did not kill someone for money?
不 当然没有 不是那样的
No, of course not, it's not like that.
以利亚到底把你卷进了什么事
What the hell did Elijah drag you into?
是我去找他的
I went to him!
本来应该是快进快出的
It was supposed to be a quick in and out.
等等 你什么意思 你抢了别人吗
Wait, what are you saying? What you've robbed a guy?
劳拉 我们等会儿再谈 但现在
Laura, we can make sense of this later, but right now...
-我现在就要知道 -我需要你的帮助
- I want to know right now. - I need your help.
-这些完全讲不通 艾伦 -求你了
- None of this makes any sense, Aaron! - Please!
求你了
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
现在 宝贝 我需要你听起来很害怕
Now, baby, I need you to sound like you're scared.
害怕
Scared?
就像 我需要你听起来像个人♥质♥
Like, I need you to sound like a hostage.
艾伦 你在开玩笑吗
Aaron, is this a joke?
你想让我听起来像个人♥质♥
You want me to sound like a hostage?
相信我 宝贝 求你了 好吗
Trust me baby, please, okay?
我需要你说 "我在这 我没事"
I need you to say, "I'm here, I'm okay."
艾伦 我不明白这是什么意思
Aaron, I don't understand what's going on right now.
说就是了 就
Just say it, just...
就像这样说 "我在这 我没事"
Just say it just like this, say, "I'm here, I'm okay."
我在这 我没事
I'm here, I'm okay.
好吧 挺好
Okay. Good.
但我 我需要听起来更真实一点
But I... I need it to sound more real.
你懂我意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我在这 好吗 我没事 你还有我
I'm here for you, okay? I am okay, and I'm here for you.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不是说给我听的
It's not about me.
我需要你听起来很害怕
I need you to sound like you're scared.
我需要你听起来像是被困住了 很害怕
I need you to sound like you're stuck and like you're scared.
求你了
Please.
我很需要这个
I need this.
我很需要这个 宝贝 求你说吧
I need this bad, baby. Please do this for me.
求你了
Please.
我在这 我没事
I'm here, I'm okay.
很好
Good.
我在这 我没事
I'm here, I'm okay.
大声点 劳拉
Louder, Laura.
我在这 我没事
I'm here, I'm okay!
-再说 -我在这 我没事
- Again. - I'm here, I'm okay!
-再说 -我在这 我没事
- Again. - I'm here, I'm okay!
-再说 -我在这 我没事
- Again! - I'm here, I'm okay!
-说 -我在这 我没事
- Say it! - I'm here, I'm okay!
我在这 我没事 我
I'm here, I'm okay! I...
你为什么要逼我这样做
Why are you making me do this?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
我现在要和柯克中尉谈谈
I need to talk with lieutenant Koch right now.
阿诺德·柯克中尉
Lieutenant Arnold Koch.
你需要直接给站点打电♥话♥先生
You need to call the station directly sir,
这条热♥线♥是给
this line is for...
不 不 该死 我是那个人
No, no! Damn it. I'm the guy.
我是厕所里那个人
I'm the guy in the bathroom.
你是说你在厕所里吗
You say you're in a bathroom?
对 就是与疑犯僵持的那个
Yeah. Whatever, the standoff,
我需要跟柯克中尉谈谈
I need to talk with lieutenant Koch.
所以 转接我电♥话♥ 给我连线
So, transfer me, patch me through,
做你该做的 懂吗
do whatever you gotta do, okay?
我现在要和他谈谈
I gotta talk with him right now!
告诉他我是米奇 我手上有人♥质♥
Tell him it's Mitch, I've got a hostage...
该死 女士 我是厕所里那个人
Damn it, lady! I'm the guy in the bathroom!
懂吗 现在给我把柯克找来
Okay? Get me Koch now!
请别挂电♥话♥
Hold please.
米奇
Mitch?
我告诉过你给我时间
I told you to give me time.
我告诉过你退后
I told you to back off.
我需要听到你女朋友的
We need to hear from your girlfriend...
我在这 我没事 我在这 我没事
I'm here, I'm okay! I'm here, I'm okay!
你为什么要逼我这样做
Why are you making me do this?
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
她在这 她没事
She's here, she's okay.
我还没碰她
I haven't touched her.
好吧 米奇 那 那很好 谢谢
Okay, Mitch, that's... that's good. Thank you.
现在 退后 柯克
Now, back off, Koch.
我在努力解决我的问题
I'm trying to sort shit out on my end,
还有我不想你插手
and I don't like you stepping.
现在 米奇 你知道我们不能
Now, Mitch, you know that we can't...
第三章 空气
环境温度 98华氏度[37℃]
-喂 -喂
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
坏消息 伙计
Bad fucking news, man.
是什么 是特警吗
What is it? SWAT?
对 这些人 就像普通警♥察♥
Yeah. These guys, like normal cops,
他们在穿装备
just roll up.
他们在从装甲车里拿装备 伙计
They're pulling gear out of the truck, man.
你知道电视上他们有大坦克
Now, on TV they always got these big ass tanks,
浑身装备看上去就很厉害那种
who are wearing like bad asses,
但这些人不是 他们就像高中警♥察♥
but no, no, these guys, they just look like high school cops.
外面还有什么情况
What else is going on out there?
直升机在天上盘旋
Uh... Helicopter has been buzzing around.
还有呢
Uh-huh.
有条警犬 没有媒体或者别的什么
There is a dog, no news crews or anything,
我是说 从我这里看不到
I mean, not from where I am.
你在哪
Oh, where are you?
五百英尺外的停车场
Like five hundred feet away in a parking lot.
山姆 你有看到管事的吗
Sam, do you see a guy in charge
或者有没有人看起来像是管事的
or a guy who looks like he's in charge?
我看到有两个人看起来像是发号♥施令的
I've seen two guys who look like they're calling the shots.
你觉得特警会进来抓我吗
Do you think the SWAT team is gonna come get me?
肯定的
No doubt.
我打电♥话♥来看看你怎么样了
I called to check on you.
我没事
I'm okay.
放屁
Bullshit.
现在 你得告诉我你的计划
Right now, you need to tell me the game plan.
听着 伙计 我没计划 好吗
Look, man, I don't have a plan, all right?
我得想出点办法
I gotta come up with something.
艾伦 出来吧
Aaron, come on!
伙计 出来吧 把枪放下
Dude, just come on, just put the gun down,
把枪踢开 活着出来
kick the shit to the side, just walk out of here alive.