they'll grab me in a second.
你 不是 不是你出来 去你的
You? Hmm, not... not you, screw you.
你进监狱去吧
You're going to jail.
好吧 谢了 全世界"最好"的朋友
Well, thanks, world's best friend.
好了 伙计 那些珠宝
Well, dude the jewels.
那些珠宝 伙计 从窗户扔出来
The jewels, man, toss them out the window,
我就能捡到了
I can pick them up,
然后 我会悄悄地顺走
and, you know, I'll slip in real quiet like.
不 山姆
No, Sam...
看在上帝的份上 艾伦
For fuck's sake, Aaron!
他们会发现你的 伙计
But they'll spot you, dude.
那你帮我吸引他们注意力 可以吗
Then make a big ass distraction for me, would you?
把那玩意从窗户扔出来
Toss that shit through the window,
我在树林里等着
I'll be waiting in the trees,
等这波风头过去了 我就转卖♥♥掉
when the coast is clear, I'll snag it.
然后把钱给劳拉 好吗
And it goes to Laura, okay?
好吧 以利亚有份 弗恩也有份
Well, Elijah gets his cut, so does Vern,
那我也有份 狗♥日♥的♥ 我也在躲警♥察♥
and so do I, fucker, 'cause I'm dodging cops too.
行 剩下的给她
Okay, and the rest goes to her.
顺便说一下 弗恩就是个混♥蛋♥
By the way, Vern's been a dick,
所以他那份别给太多
so don't let him get handsy with his cut.
知道了 哥们
I got you, dog.
做你该做的
Do what you gotta do.
喂
Hey.
我打给以利亚了 但是他不接电♥话♥
I called Elijah, but he isn't answering,
所以 我打给山姆
so... I called Sam.
艾伦 你在听吗
Aaron, are you there?
我在 当然在了
Yeah, I... of course.
你跟山姆聊过了吗
You talked to Sam?
对
Yeah.
他没给我讲啊
He didn't mention that.
他说你现在被警♥察♥包围了
He said that you're surrounded by the police right now.
不 宝贝 我就快
No, no, baby, baby, I'm almost...
我做不到
I can't do this.
不不 没事的 山姆和我
No, no, no, it's fine. Sam and I are...
我做不到 艾伦 我做不到
I can't do this, Aaron! I can't do this!
我不能一辈子等着你
I can't sit around waiting for you for my entire life.
不
No.
我不想要你的脏钱
I don't want your blood money.
你有没有想过
Did that ever occur to you?
你有没有想过
Did it cross your mind
你余生在监狱里腐烂的时候
that I don't wanna sit around and pay bills
我不想坐在家里
with blood money while you rot away
用你的脏钱付着账单
in prison for the rest of your life?
你在逗我吗
You're kidding me right now?
我他妈像是在开玩笑吗
Do I sound like I'm fucking kidding?
我为了你都趟过刀山火海了
I've gone through hell for you.
山姆现在在外面为你命悬一线
Sam is outside right now putting his life on the line for you.
我他妈才不管山姆
I don't give a hot fuck about Sam!
我不在乎以利亚 我不在乎山姆
I don't care about Elijah, I don't care about Sam,
我只在乎你 艾伦
I care about you, Aaron!
我不能明知这钱的来源
And I can't live with this money
还拿着这笔钱去生活
knowing what you did to get it.
劳拉 我受够了
Laura... I'm sick of it.
我整天腰酸背痛 膝盖咯吱作响
My back is breaking, my knees have gone to hell.
我受够了给栅栏打桩和堆箱子的生活
I am sick of digging holes for fence posts and stacking boxes,
那狗屁工作累死累活每小时才挣八块钱
scraping by at eight bucks an hour at a grindy-ass job.
劳拉 我想过上好日子
Laura, I want a life.
我想和你有个房♥子
I want a house with you.
我想开汽车而不是骑单车
I wanna drive a car not ride a bike.
劳拉 我想睡个好觉
Laura, I wanna sleep in.
我想每天早上醒来见到的第一个人是你
I wanna wake up every morning and see you there.
我想给你创造你应得的生活
I wanna give you the life you should've had.
我把一切都给了你
I gave you everything I am,
虽然我付出了代价 但是没关系
and it cost me everything I could've been, but that's okay.
因为你会继续走下去
Because you will go on
至少我能知道
and at least I will know,
至少在这安静的几分钟里
at least in quiet minutes,
我能知道你会没事的
that you're gonna be okay.
好吧
Okay.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
答应我你会再打来
Promise you'll call back.
我爱你
I love you.
艾伦
Aaron.
我在
Yeah.
感觉还好吗
You feeling okay?
一点都不好 柯克先生
Not even close, Mr. Koch.
你女朋友在吗
Is your girlfriend there?
不如你告诉我们她的名字吧
Why don't you tell us her name?
天啊 伙计 你真是问个不停
Jesus, man, you're relentless.
劳拉
Laura.
她的名字是劳拉
Her name is Laura.
警♥察♥局的那些人想我问你
The Sheriff's guys want me to ask
关于那场公路上的意外的事
you about that incident up the road.
我相信你已经弄清楚了
I'm sure you have it very well figured out.
听着 我知道你肯定感觉我在套路你
Look, I'm sure you must feel like we're trying to set a trap for you,
但事实是
but the truth is...
你用催泪瓦斯丢我 伙计
You gassed me, bro.
我们现在不是朋友
We're not friends right now.
艾伦 如果我们不能确认劳拉没事
Aaron, if we cannot confirm that Laura is okay,
这些人就要破门而入了
these deputies are coming through the door.
我们需要你的保证
We need reassurances.
该死
Shit.
我来告诉你该怎么做吧
Let me tell you how this is gonna work.
你♥他♥妈♥给我退后
You're gonna back the fuck off
不然我就出来开枪了
or I'm coming out shooting.
艾伦 你听起来你像是一个聪明人
Aaron, you sound to me like a real smart guy
只是碰上了坏运气而已
who ran into some real bad luck.
说得好像你在乎似的
Like you give a damn.
我在乎 听着 我的工作就是务必
I do. Look, it's my job to make sure
让我们都活着走出去
we all walk away from this alive.
现在 请你给我点信息让他们冷静下来
Now, please give me something to ease these guys up.
滚一边去吧
Piss off.
你在乎她吗
Do you care about her?
艾伦
Uhm? Aaron?
你不想看到她安然无恙吗
Don't you wanna see her safe?
想
Yes.
那就让她走吧
Then let her go.
-不行 -为什么 艾伦
- I can't do that. - Why not, Aaron?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
艾伦 如果你不给我点信息
Aaron, if you don't give me something,
如果你现在不给我点信息
if you don't give me something now,
他们会破门的 他们会进去的
they'll breach, they'll come in there.
我在尽力帮你
I'm doing my best to help you.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那个警♥察♥ 他怎么样了
The cop, how is he?
谁
Who?
我开枪打的那个人
The guy I shot.
那个
It's...
我杀了他吗
Did I kill him?
他的名字是什么
What was his name?
他很好
He's absolutely fine.
什么
What?
对 他没事 艾伦
Yeah, he's okay, Aaron.
你没打到他 你打偏了 他没事
You didn't hit him, you missed, he's okay.
你没有杀人
You didn't kill anyone.
出来吧 没事的 艾伦
It's okay to come out, Aaron.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地