该死 伙计
Shit, man.
对 你能
Yeah. Can you like...
你能
Can you like...
你能看到门上有血吗 能看到吗
Can you see if there's blood on the door, can you see?
没有 伙计
No, man.
没有吗
No?
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
急救车 装尸袋什么的 有吗
An ambulance, a fucking body bag, anything, anything at all?
我看到有个人拿着照相机拍照 就这样
I see a dude with a camera snapping pictures. That's it.
听着 伙计 我得挂了 我得退后
But listen, man, I gotta bounce, I gotta back off.
我坐在这挺滑稽的
It looks sketch as hell me sitting here like this.
我还带着家伙 所以
And I'm carrying, so...
好 做你该做的
Yeah, do what you gotta do.
我们会想出办法的 好吗
We'll figure something out. All right?
我不会丢下你的
I ain't leaving you.
我很感激 伙计 谢谢
I really appreciate it, man, thanks.
我知道 我是个善良的人 就
I know, I'm a peach. Just...
你还好吧
You okay?
光是如何使我们失明的
How does the light blind us?
是如何带我们走向它的光辉中的
Carry us in its glow?
是如何向我们展示这个世界的
Reveal to us the world?
光照下的我们是多么渺小
We live so little of its spectrum.
在阳光下沐浴它的温暖
Drink in so little of its warmth.
被它包裹着 看不清它的本质
Wrapped in it and blind to its nature.
安贝斯典当行
弗恩·多尔蒂
我在看电影 你想干嘛
我是弗恩
Hey, it's Vern.
抱歉我没接到你电♥话♥ 请在哔声后留言
Sorry I didn't catch you. Leave it at the beep.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
米奇
Mitch?
干嘛
Yeah.
我还是想听听你是怎么想的
I still like to hear things from your point of view.
你知道 我不太喜欢聊天
You know, I don't really feel like talking.
没事 没事
That's okay. It's okay.
那好吧
Okay then.
你有手♥机♥吗 米奇
You have a phone in there, Mitch?
有又怎么样
So what?
也许我们能用手♥机♥交流
Maybe we can talk together on the phone.
那样更容易
You would think that would be easier.
不 我得打电♥话♥
No, I need to take this.
你得和我谈谈 米奇
You need to talk with me, Mitch.
我们谈谈 只是谈谈
We're talking, we're just talking.
但现在 我想听你女朋友说话 好吗
But right now, I wanna hear from your girlfriend, okay?
天啊 你能闭嘴吗
Jesus, would you shut up?
我们需要知道她有没有事
We have to know she's okay.
她很好 我现在要打电♥话♥ 等一分钟
She's fine! I'm making a phone call right now, give me a minute.
我们需要知道她有没有事
We have to know she's okay.
滚开
Piss off!
-搞什么 伙计 -弗恩 该死
- What the fuck, dude? - Vern, goddammit!
我整晚都在找你
I've been trying to reach you all night.
我在看电影 伙计
I'm in a movie, bro.
好吧 你选错时间了 你个蠢逼
Well, you picked a hell of night, dumb shit.
以利亚和我刚干完活
Elijah and I did our thing.
就刚刚吗
Just now?
我不知道 伙计 一个小时之前吧
I don't know, man, like an hour ago.
这不是易购秒杀 好吗
Well, this ain't eBay. Okay?
我没法现在就把这些珠宝卖♥♥掉
I can't exactly get rid of the jewels this fucking second.
我以为你会过几天再干的
I thought you were waiting a few days anyway.
弗恩 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Vern, shut the fuck up.
事情失控了 伙计 情况很糟糕
Shit went south, man, real bad.
有多糟
Gone?
柜台后面那混♥蛋♥掏把刀出来 就这么糟
Like motherfucker behind the counter pulled a knife, yes.
好吧 好吧 但你拿到货了对吗
Okay, okay, but you got this shit, right?
对 但是
Yeah, but...
但是什么
But what?
我被困住了 伙计 警♥察♥找到我了
I'm up the creek, man, the cops got me.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥
What the fuck, you fucking...
弗恩 弗恩 你♥他♥妈♥冷静 伙计
Vern, Vern, chill the fuck out, man.
我还没被抓 我躲起来了
I'm not under arrest, I'm hiding.
所以呢 警♥察♥知道你在哪吗
So, what? The cops know where you are?
你 你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where... where the fuck are you?
我在一个厕所 伙计
I'm in a bathroom, man,
一个脏兮兮的厕所
fucking nasty ass bathroom and it's grimy.
操 伙计
Fuck, man,
真不敢相信你♥他♥妈♥会给我打电♥话♥
can't believe you fucking tried to call me.
你不知道他们会追踪电♥话♥吗
You realize they're gonna trace this shit?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
听着 你完蛋了
Listen, you're fucked.
上帝都救不了你 伙计
God can't even help you, man.
你给自己安排了二十年的号♥子蹲
You just bought yourself like twenty years,
现在 你是在拖我下水
and right now, you're dragging me in it.
我可不想给你这蠢货垫背
I'm not gonna be in an accessory to your dumb ass.
我知道 我知道 伙计
I know. I know, man.
我只是需要拖延一下
I just need to delay it.
我需要把门外那些人
I just gotta keep those guys on the other side of the door
再拖一会儿
just a little longer.
告诉他们如果他们尝试破门你会自杀
Tell them you'll shoot yourself if they try to breach.
天啊 我现在在大厅里
Jesus, I'm in a lobby right now.
是吗 我还在地狱里呢
Yeah? And I'm in a trucker's hell hole.
但我不能那么说 我告诉他们我有人♥质♥
But I can't tell them that, I told them I got a hostage.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking out of your mind?
什么
What?
该死 真不敢相信
Goddammit, I can't believe this.
你♥他♥妈♥真够外行的 明白吗
You are such an amateur, you realize that?
弗恩 我需要你的帮助
Vern, I need your help.
我现在不需要你的废话
I don't need your crap right now.
帮我度过这道难关
Just walk me through this.
他们会想和人♥质♥交谈
They're gonna wanna talk to the hostage,
否则他们会破门的
otherwise they'll breach,
尤其是他们觉得你很危险
especially since they think you're dangerous.
-该死 -红外线
- Goddammit. - Heat.
什么
What?
红外线 他们有红外线相机
Heat. They have these heat cameras.
里面有别人他们会知道的
They know the second there's someone else in there.
好吧
All right.
我能唬住他们 谢谢
I got this covered, thank you.
-别再给我打电♥话♥了 -晚点再聊
- Don't call me again! - Talk to you later.
我们能回头吗
Can we go back?
能抹去那刺痛我们心头多年的惩罚吗
Cross out the punishment of years scratched into our hearts?
我们还活着吗
Are we still alive here?
离弦的箭不能改变方向
An arrow cannot change its course.
就像我们的出生一样
Like our very birth,
我们在这方面没有选择吗
do we have no choice in this?
我们是自己种下的苦果吗
Are we the consequence of ourselves?
录音
艾伦
Aaron!
劳拉 宝贝 你得听我说 好吗
Laura, baby, you gotta listen to me. Okay?
艾伦 发生什么了
Aaron, what the hell is going on right now?
拜托宝贝 我没那么多时间 好吗
Please baby, I don't have a lot of time, okay?
-我要你集中注意力 -你在说什么
- I want you to focus on... - What are you talking about?
你能停一下吗
Will you shut up for a second!
你说你没那么多时间是什么意思
What do you mean you don't have a lot of time?
那他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我知道你有很多疑问 我会回答的宝贝
I know you have a lot of questions, and I'll answer them, baby.
-我保证 我保证 -不 该死
- I promise. I promise. - No, no, no, goddammit.
不 艾伦 除非你告诉我发生了什么
No, Aaron, I'm not gonna be able to do anything
不然我什么也做不了
until you tell me what the hell is going on right now.
劳拉 我们没时间谈这个
Laura, we don't have time for this.
你说你杀人了
You said you killed somebody.
你说你受伤了
You said you were hurt!
艾伦
Aaron?