把手举起来 走出来
Hold your hands up and walk out.
我也想 山姆 知道吗
I want to, Sam, okay?
相信我 我也想
Believe me, I do,
-但没有那么简单 -别说了 艾伦
- but it's not that simple... - Cut the shit, Aaron.
你♥他♥妈♥听着 你现在手上一把烂牌
Listen goddammit, you got a shit hand dealt to you right now,
但总比死了好
but it's fucking better than getting killed.
我知道时运不济 但是你还能及时抽身
It's bad luck, I know, but you can get out of this.
我是说 我怎么办 混♥蛋♥
I mean, what about me, asshole?
劳拉怎么办 你要抛弃我们吗
What about Laura, you're gonna walk away from that?
我是说 这太蠢了
I mean, this is stupid.
不
No.
拖的越久警♥察♥越可能杀了你
Look the longer this goes on, the more likely the cops kill you.
不 你不懂
No, you don't get it.
我不懂什么
What don't I get?
我不懂什么
What don't I get?
我清楚现在的情况
I know what the score is.
我知道我现在基本上凉了
I know this basically means I'm a goner.
-不不不 -我是为了她
- No, no, no, no. - It's for her.
这些钻石 我得想办法给她
These rocks, I gotta get them to her.
-你得想想你自己 -我要是进去了
- You gotta think about you! - I'm going in!
就得一辈子关在里面
Forever!
我不能考虑自己 她必须被照料好
I can't be thinking about me, she's gotta be taken care of!
这就是为什么以利亚和我一开始要这么做
That's why me and Elijah did it in the first place,
为了劳拉
for Laura.
所以我不能投降
So, I can't give up to the cops.
这就是为什么我不能投降 现在不行
That's why I can't surrender! Not now!
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
为了什么呢
For what exactly?
把这些东西♥藏♥起来
To hide the shit.
我需要
I need...
我需要把这些东西给你
I need to get it to you.
该死 不行
Oh, hell no.
听着 伙计 如果我能把它们藏起来
Listen, man, if I can stash it
或者交给你 或者交给弗恩
or get it to you or to Vern,
你就能把它们给劳拉
you can get it to Laura.
如果我被关起来了我就不能供养她了
I can't provide for her if I'm locked away.
你 你想一边拖住警♥察♥
You... Oh, do you wanna hold up the cops
一边藏你的珠宝吗
while you bury your treasure?
对
Yeah.
我的天啊
Christ on a cracker.
你有更好的主意吗
Oh, you got a better idea?
有啊 放弃吧
Yeah, give up.
不过看起来你也不会听我的
It doesn't seem like you're gonna hear me out on that.
对
No.
听着 就
Listen, just...
给我点时间 我能想出办法
just give me some time to come up with something.
好吧
Right.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, pal.
环境温度 104华氏度[40℃]
我是弗恩 抱歉
Hey, it's Vern, sorry...
怎么了
What?
-山姆和我准备 -你打给山姆了吗
- Sam and I are working on a... - You called Sam?
准备想办法把钻石给你
...working on a plan to get the rocks to you.
我挂了
I'm hanging up.
如果你挂电♥话♥
If you hang up,
我发誓我会叫山姆去你家
I swear to God I will have Sam show up at your place
把你打死 弗恩
and beat you to death, Vern.
真是好吓人啊
Oh, that's very scary.
听着 你♥他♥妈♥毁了我的电影 混♥蛋♥
Listen, you fucking ruined my movie, you're a dick.
要是我把钻石给山姆 你多快能转卖♥♥掉
I'm getting Sam the rocks. How quick can you turn it around?
会让警♥察♥很难追踪
The cops will be hard to try it.
这屁事很花时间的
This shit takes time.
下次 别搞砸了
Next time, don't fuck up the job.
你为什么给山姆打电♥话♥
Why did you call Sam?
为什么不打给以利亚
Why not Elijah,
这是为了他妹妹 不是吗
this shit is for his sister, isn't it?
你多快能把它们转卖♥♥掉 弗恩
How quickly can you get it turned around, Vern?
也许四十八个小时
Maybe forty-eight hours.
你能把钱给劳拉吗
And you can get the money to Laura?
可以 但是我要大头抽成
Yeah, but I'm taking a bigger cut.
行
Fine.
开始准备吧
Start setting it up.
山姆会把货给你 别给我搞砸了
Sam will get you the goods, do not fuck this up for me.
操
Fuck!
这件事是你主导的吗
Was it you to set this in motion?
是你亲手指引着我们的一生吗
Was it your hand guiding us in this life?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你的石头溅起了涟漪吗
Was it your stone cast to cause these ripples?
这是你选择的人生吗
Did you choose this?
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
该死的警♥察♥
Fucking cop!
天啊
Oh God!
-喂 -你好 艾伦
- Yeah. - Hello, Aaron.
你花的时间比我想象中要久
It's taken you longer than I expected.
艾伦 我想你应该知道警♥察♥局的人到了
Aaron, I think you should know the Sheriff's Department is here.
他们想和你谈谈
They wanna speak with you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你跟我谈
You're talking with me.
我愿意和你谈
I'd love to talk to you.
我愿意听你讲 艾伦
I'd love to listen to you, Aaron,
但是你什么都没跟我说
but you haven't been talking to me.
操
Oh, fuck.
艾伦 你知道我名字
Aaron, you know my name.
你追踪了我的号♥码
You traced my number.
打电♥话♥是好点子 是好办法
Calling was the smart idea, it was a good thing to do.
艾伦 你能告诉我你女朋友还好吗
Aaron, can you tell me if your girlfriend is okay?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 柯克
Fuck you, Koch.
你想有人死掉 是吗
You're trying to get someone killed in here, aren't you?
艾伦 路上发生了一起事故
Aaron, there was an incident up the road.
你知道怎么回事吗
You know anything about that?
知道
Yeah.
你能跟我讲讲吗
Will you tell me about it?
我的肺像着火了一样
My lungs are on fire.
如果你想跟我谈 别丢催♥泪♥弹♥ 混♥蛋♥
If you wanna talk with me, don't gas me, dick.
她没事 我们没事
She's fine, we'll be okay.
别再搞这一出了
Don't try that shit again.
懂吗
Get it?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
艾伦
Aaron?
我在这里
I'm here.
现在 深呼吸
Now breathe.
第四章 水
环境温度 108华氏度[42℃]
我拿一半的钻石换一滴水
I will give you half the take for one drop.
我真是全世界最好的朋友 你知道吗
I am the world's best friend, you know that?
你做了什么
What did you do?
有树林 伙计 就在厕所旁边
The woods, man, near the bathroom,
在警♥察♥的另一边
on the other side from the cops?
就是 树林 很多树那种吗
Like... the woods, the trees?
对 树林
Yeah, the woods.
对 树林 知道吗
Yeah, the woods, you know?
警♥察♥在停车场这边
Cops are in the parking lot,
中间是公路 就那种公路
and then the road, there's like the road.
但在另一边是个沟 伙计
But on the other side there's like a ditch, man.
山姆 山姆
Sam, Sam!
对 就差不多十英尺[3米] 伙计
Yeah, it's like ten feet or so, man.
那有个大沟 然后有一堆树
There's a big ditch and then a bunch of trees.
该死 伙计
Damn it, man!
那窗户我出不去
I can't fit through that window.
洞太小了 那样出去会很慢
It's too small, that'll be too slow,
他们一瞬间就能抓住我