我们没在这里
We're not here!
这是个幻境
It's a construct!
是她
It's her!
啊
Uh...
是你做的
You're doing this.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我现在要让你找回自己
I'm going to bring you back now.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
救命
Help!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
您想起来了吗 妈妈
Do you remember now, Mommy?
她出生时
When she was born,
我们祈祷她不会像我们一样
we prayed she wouldn't be like us.
希望她做正常人
That she would be normal.
但很快我们就发现
But soon, we understood
两个强大催眠师的女儿
that the daughter of two powerful hypnotics
会有非凡的天赋
would have an extraordinary gift.
能帮助世界探索
It would help the world explore
人类尚未开♥发♥的思维能力
the untapped abilities of the human mind.
组织意识到
The Division realized
米妮的能力可以改变社会
that Minnie's power could transform society--
不是为了释放人的潜能
not to unlock human potential,
而是为了强迫别人遵循命令
but to force people to do what they were told...
或其他事
or else.
他们想把米妮变成他们的武器
They wanted Minnie to be their weapon.
我们希望女儿能获得自♥由♥
We wanted our daughter to be free,
但也知道我们无力对抗组织
but we knew we could never outrun the Division.
他们不会放我们走
They would never let us go.
唯一能摆脱他们的方法
The only way to escape any of them
就是把他们都聚在一起
was to bring them all together,
彻底消灭组织
and destroy the Division completely.
醒醒 亲爱的
Wake up, sweetie.
但我们自己对付不了他们
But we couldn't take them on ourselves.
她那时还没准备好
She wasn't ready yet.
所以我们必须等待
That's why we had to wait.
三年
Three years,
或者更久
maybe more.
等她足够强大
Then she'd be strong enough.
那时她就会把诱因寄来
That's when she'd send the trigger.
推倒第一块多米诺骨牌
Tip the first domino,
把他们引到这里
to lead them out here...
然后杀光他们
and kill them.
我们知道 唯一不让组织
And we knew the only way
知道我们计划的方法
to keep our plan from the Division
就是清除自己的记忆
was to erase our own memories.
救命
Help!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
救命
Help!
我们重置了自己
We reset ourselves
并相信我们深爱着彼此
and believed we loved each other so much,
我们能再度重逢
we would find each other again.
我和米妮
Minnie and I,
我们是你最顽固的记忆
we're your most stubborn memories,
难以抹去
the hardest ones to erase.
我不想让你走的
I didn't want to let you go.
你再也不必担心了
Now you never have to.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们终于可以自己做决定了
We finally get to decide that for ourselves.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
我们终于自♥由♥了
We're finally free.
你们先走吧
Y'all go on ahead.
我清理完这里 就来找你们
I'll clean up here and follow you.