会让你的行为受他们摆布
It's whatever makes you do the behavior they want.
但你不同
But you're different.
为什么
Why?
你有个障碍 警探
You have a block, Detective.
心理障碍
A psychic block.
这是催眠师最怕的噩梦
A hypnotic's worst nightmare.
每个人的潜意识都会设置一道屏障
Everyone's subconscious mind puts up a barrier to entry.
对于大多数人
For most people,
只是一把锁
it's a padlock,
或者123的简单密♥码♥
or a simple one, two, three code.
而你的
Yours...
是被锁在保险库里 深埋在10英尺之下
is locked inside a vault, buried in a bunker 10 feet deep.
我想我是傻人有傻福
I guess I'm lucky I'm such a head case.
你的障碍可能来自各个方面
Your block could come from anywhere.
伤疤
Scar tissue.
情感创伤
Emotional trauma.
也可能是你女儿
Your daughter maybe.
痛苦能让头脑清醒
Pain can keep the mind awake.
但底线是
But the bottom line is,
我无法催眠你
I can't get to you...
但德尔雷恩能
but Dellrayne can.
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, Officer.
墨西哥在哪边
Which way is Mexico?
我想你肯定没有收到过超速罚单
Bet you've never gotten a speeding ticket either.
没有
Nope.
耶利米是我在组织的负责人
Jeremiah was my handler in the Division,
西南局部长
Southwest Station Chief.
强大的催眠师吗
Strong hypnotic?
他其实不是
He's not one, actually.
只是个有心理障碍的
Just a mean old bastard
卑鄙老混♥蛋♥
with a psychic block
让你看起来
that makes yours...
人畜无害
look like a childproof safety cap.
所以你也不能催眠他
So you can't influence him?
他很快就能发现端倪
Not for long before he spots the gap.
只有德尔雷恩能做到
Only Dellrayne ever could.
这家伙能帮我们抓到他
This guy can help us catch him.
你的枪上膛了吗
Is your gun loaded?
我以为这家伙喜欢你
I thought this guy liked you.
他拿我当女儿疼爱
He loved me like a daughter,
但我离开组织时
but I didn't split with the Division
闹了点插曲
on the best of terms.
我把他捆在了浴缸里
I left him hogtied in a bathtub.
明白了
Got it.
玛丽亚 去开门
Maria, la puerta!
谁啊
¿Quién es?
停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
回去
Get back.
门没锁
It's open.
举起手 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, jackass.
现在谁是混♥蛋♥
¿Ahora quién es el pendejo?
你个狡猾的贱♥人♥
You sneaky bitch.
你教得好
You taught me well.
确实如此
Yes, I did.
看来你现在自己收徒了
Well, looks like you've got a student of your own now.
玛丽亚在哪儿
Where-- Where is Maria?
在某个海滩上堆沙堡
On a beach somewhere, making a sandcastle.
嗯 算她走运
Hmm. Lucky her.
冰箱里有玉米粉蒸肉
There's tamales in the fridge.
请自便
Help yourself.
你知道我为何而来
You know why we're here.
既然不是友好的拜访 那是什么
It's not just a friendly visit, then?
我想你知道德尔雷恩出来了
I'm assuming that you know that Dellrayne is out.
我可能听说了
I may have heard.
他想要什么 他在找什么
What does he want? What's he after?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我像是在说笑吗
Does it look like I'm kidding?
多米诺 -什么多米诺
Domino. - What's Domino?
传说 -对 看吧 这就是问题所在
A myth. - Yeah. See, that's the thing.
你离开得太早了
You kind of left too soon.
你说它被毁了 -要给我解释一下吗
You said it was destroyed. - Want to fill me in here?
多米诺项目 组织的圣杯
Project Domino, Division's Holy Grail.
是我们实验室制♥造♥的工具
It was a tool made in our lab--
最强大的催眠师也会受其控制
one that could control even the most powerful hypnotics.
即使是德尔雷恩
Even Dellrayne?
是的 -是的
Yeah. Yeah.
尤其是德尔雷恩
Especially Dellrayne.
所以他偷走了
That's why he stole it from us.
然后重置自己的记忆来隐藏踪迹
Then he reset his own mind to hide the trail.
我们最后抓到他时
When we finally caught him,
他不记得自己是谁
he had no memory of who he was,
也不记得对多米诺做过什么
what he'd done with Domino, nothing.
他消除了自己的记忆
He erased his own mind?
大约六周前 记忆开始恢复
About six weeks ago, it started to flood back.
他逃出了我们的机构
He broke out of our facility.
你知道 他控制了警卫
He kind of, you know, did the--fooled the guards.
他肯定植入了诱因
He must have planted triggers.
这是催眠师留下的提示
It's clues the hypnotics leave behind,
就像是潜意识的路标
like signposts for their own subconscious.
可以是文字 图像 细节
It can be words, images, details.
他们使用和打散拼图
Puzzle pieces that they use and scatter,
以防记忆被重置
in case their minds get reset.
你知道 把拼图拼回去
You know, put the jigsaw back together.
就能记起他们是谁
Remember who they are.
那个保险箱
The safe-deposit boxes.
他在跟随提示
He's following the breadcrumbs.
对
Yes.
他肯定在被抓之前留了大一串提示
He must have planted a whole stream before we caught him.
前几个
The first few?
只让他恢复了一部分能力
That just restored a portion of his power.
每找到一个 他都会变得更强
Each one, he's going to get stronger.
等他找到最后一个
He gets the last one,
他就无敌了
there's no stopping him.
你从哪得来的
Where did you get that?
奥斯汀银行
The bank in Austin.
在他找的保险箱里
It was in the safe-deposit box he was after.
是我女儿的照片
It's a picture of my daughter.
她也许在其中起到了作用
Well, she may play a role in all this.
可能是另一个诱因
It could be another trigger.
来 给我看看
Here. Let me see.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
谁 这个家伙吗
Who? This guy?
你为什么要后退
Why are you backing up?
快跑
Run.
退后
Get back!
我们被困住了
We're trapped!
你看到的不是真的
What you see isn't real.
你有什么本事
If you got any powers you're holding out on,
尽管使出来
now's the time.
尽全力了
All out.
洛克
Rourke?
洛克
Rourke?
这不是我♥干♥的
I'm not doing this.
不是
No.
是我
I am.
完全说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
我是说 怎么回事
I mean, what?
我突然就有能力了
Do I have powers all of a sudden?
我是说 我怎么做到的
I mean, how did I do that?
我不知道
I don't know.