你看到了
You saw it.
你就在那里
You were right there.
前一秒 他还向我走来
You know, one second, he was coming right at me.
下一秒
The next minute,
就好像我进入了他们的思维
it was literally as if I was inside their minds.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the club.
那不可能
That's not possible.
我以前从未做过这种事
I've never done anything like this before.
我不知道怎么做
I wouldn't know how.
或者你只是不记得了
Or you just can't remember.
我…… -你刚做了什么
I-- - What you just did?
这种能力
Power like this,
不仅仅是靠天赋 好吗
it takes more than natural ability, okay?
我不知道你是如何做到的
And I have no idea how you did it.
好吧 我必须知道一切
All right. I have to know everything.
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么是我女儿
Why my daughter?
德尔雷恩 多米诺 这张照片
Dellrayne, Domino, this.
你能帮我吗 拜托了
Will you help me, please?
好的
Yes.
里弗是他们的网络构建师
River is the guy who built their network.
如果有谁
If there's anyone
能黑进他们的数据库
who can hack into their database,
那非他莫属
it's him.
我离开组织时 他帮我销声匿迹
He helped me disappear when I left Division.
但给你提个醒
But fair warning...
他可能很古怪
...he can be eccentric.
哦 你就是正常人
Oh! And you're the normal one.
他是我朋友
He's a friend.
嗯 好
Uh-huh, yeah.
这幻觉不错
Good illusions anyways.
不是幻觉
No illusion.
我们是真人
We're real.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
对付德尔雷恩
With Dellrayne.
我帮不了你
I-I can't help you.
如果他知道我们在这儿
If he knows we're here,
他也会折磨你 重置你的记忆
he'll torture and reset you anyway.
你真无情 克鲁兹
You're cold, Cruz.
至少请我们喝一杯吧
At least offer us a drink.
我正有打算
I was going to.
不管怎么
Anyways.
我想可以
I think.
你眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
不对称形状能骗过面部识别
Asymmetrical shapes help fool facial recognition.
如今到处都是监控无人机和监控卫星
Camera drones and satellites everywhere these days.
更别说组织了
Not to mention the Division.
你在进入我的思想吗
Are you inside my mind right now?
没有
No.
我们都是朋友
We're both friends.
朋友
Amigos.
好的
Okay.
听着 不要做评价
Listen, uh, don't-- don't judge.
我没想到会有客人
I wasn't expecting visitors.
这边请
This way.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
你可以打个电♥话♥的 戴安娜
You know, you could have called, Diana.
发条短♥信♥
Sent a text,
发个摩斯电码
you know, one of those little Morse code thingies.
我有无线电的
I do have radio, you know.
不请自来很不礼貌
Showing up unannounced is just rude.
啊
Ah.
自♥制♥威士忌
Homemade Mountain Dew.
我自己酿的
My own brew.
全有机的
All organic.
不用 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
好吧 嗯
All right. Huh?
行吧 我多喝点
All right, fine. More for me.
嗯 看看这个
Mm. Check it out.
很震惊吧
Pretty impressive, huh?
这些都是催眠师干的吗
Hypnotics did all this?
嗯
Uh-huh.
这是全球性游戏 兄弟
It's a worldwide play, brother.
控制重大新闻 事件 组织
Controlling major news, events, organizations.
你到底有何贵干 戴安娜
Why the hell are you here, Diana?
德尔雷恩回来了
Dellrayne is back.
这和洛克失踪的女儿有关
It has something to do with Rourke's missing daughter.
德尔雷恩派了支军队来找我们
Dellrayne sent an army for us.
洛克 他控制了局面
Rourke, he took control.
他反制了他
He overpowered him.
啊
Huh.
真人不可貌相
More than meets the eye, huh?
很显然
Apparently.
但是到什么程度
But to what degree?
我们来一探究竟
Let's find out.
听着 我得告诉你们
All right, now listen, I've got to tell you,
黑进这么大的数据库可不容易 好吧
hacking into a database this big ain't easy-breezy, all right?
奥斯汀警局数据库显示你已经工作了12年
All right, Austin PD database has you employed 12 years.
没错
That's right.
好的 我在海军陆战队找到一个线索
All right. I got a hit for the Marine Corps.
杰出服务勋章 光荣退伍
Distinguished Service medal, honorable discharge.
你有一个家庭
Said you had a family.
我看看
Uh, let's see.
档案里没有丹尼尔·洛克配偶的记录
Archives show no record of a Daniel Rourke's spouse.
不可能
Can't be.
你妻子的娘家姓是什么
What was your wife's maiden name?
莱利 薇薇安·莱利
Riley. Vivian Riley.
薇薇安·莱利
Vivian Riley.
就是她
That's her.
哇
Whoa.
薇薇安·莱利
"Vivian Riley...
组织特工
Division agent."
这不可能
That's impossible.
当前位置已加密
"Current location encrypted."
你能黑进去吗
Can you hack it?
我试试
I'll run something.
需要几个小时
It'll take a few hours.
这不对啊
That's not right.
我们大学时就在一起了
We were together since college.
我回到家 有米妮 有家庭
I came home, had Minnie, a family.
这才是我的生活
This is my life.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like you need a drink.
私酿威士忌
Moonshine.
谢谢
Thanks.
酒虽烈
Burns a little,
但至少能助你忘却
but at least it will help you forget.
我们失去米妮时
When we lost Minnie...
我们失去了一切
...we lost everything.
失去了自我
We lost ourselves.
丹尼尔·洛克警探失踪的女儿
The body of police Detective Daniel Rourke's
米妮·洛克的尸体
missing daughter, Minnie Rourke,
至今仍未发现
has still not been recovered.
我无法前进
And I can't keep going!
我们无法释怀
Nothing we had survived.
我做不到
I can't.
也许薇薇安隐瞒了自己的身份
Maybe Viv lied about who she was.
但伤痛是真实的
But the pain was real.
有时 这是我唯一能坚持的
Sometimes, it's all I had to hold on to.
不管你卖♥♥什么 我都不感兴趣
Whatever you're selling, I'm not interested.