没关系
It's okay.
这是你的时间
It's your time.
我说到哪儿了
Where was I?
公园
The park?
你女儿
Your daughter.
对
Right.
公园
The park.
她的头发
Her hair.
我记得她的头发
I remember her hair.
心率正常
Heart rate is normal.
他现在深陷幻境
He's deep in the construct now.
绑♥架♥者是18岁的莱尔·特里
Alleged kidnapper 18-year old Lyle Terry
因心智不全拒不认罪
has pled not guilty due to mental incapacity,
他的律师坚称他完全不记得这件事
his lawyers insisting he has no memory whatsoever...
他在记他以前戴婚戒的位置
He's noting where his wedding band used to be.
那是我的提示
That's my cue.
掉东西了吗 朋友
You lose something, compadre?
蟑螂
Cockroach.
嗯 今天很热
Yeah, it's a hot day.
到处都是蛇虫鼠蚁
The damn things are everywhere.
嘿
Hey.
你擦鞋了吗
Did you wipe your shoes?
调度中心接到个电♥话♥
Call came into dispatch.
加密号♥码
Blocked number.
我要报告一起抢劫案
I'm calling to report a robbery.
这起犯罪正在进行中吗
Is this crime currently in progress?
今天 奥斯汀银行
Today, the Bank of Austin.
有一个保险箱
There's a safe-deposit box.
23号♥箱
Box 23.
我们到了
We're here.
欢迎来看表演
Welcome to the show, boys.
看到长椅上的人了吗
See that guy on the bench?
他很眼熟
He looks familiar.
有什么不对吗
Something wrong, bud?
今天阳光明媚
It's a sunny day.
那些警卫是一伙的
The guards are in on it.
洛克 洛克 等等
Rourke. Rourke, wait!
准备抢劫银行
Get ready for the bank robbery.
洛克在哪儿
Where's Rourke?
洛克在哪儿
Where's Rourke?
里弗
River?
他人呢
Where is he?
喔喔喔 我没看到
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't have eyes.
待命
Stand by.
有谁看到洛克了吗
Anybody got eyes on Rourke?
所有人过来帮忙
All hands on deck.
目标突破了防线
Subject has broken through.
停车
Stop.
熄火
Turn off the engine.
下车
And step out.
洛克
Rourke...
熄火
turn off the engine.
下车
And step out.
派直升机 叫上所有人
Get the helicopter. Send everyone.
别跟丢了他 -他的笔记本
Don't lose him. - His notebook.
他撕下一页 但看他写了什么
He tore out a page, but look what he wrote down.
鹿谷道
Deer Valley Lane.
列夫·德尔雷恩不是人名
Lev Dellrayne is not a name.
是他为了想起她的位置而留下的诱因
It's a trigger he left to remember her location.
这么久才来
Took you long enough.
你一个人吗 -暂时是
You alone? - For now.
他们很快就会来了
They'll be here soon.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我有发现
I've got something.
看来鹿谷道
It looks like Deer Valley Lane
通向一个养牛场
dead-ends into a cattle ranch
牧场属于卡尔和塞尔玛·埃弗雷特
belonging to a Carl and Thelma Everett.
他们和洛克有什么联♥系♥
What's their link to Rourke?
文件里没写
There's nothing in the file.
他肯定一直把米妮藏在他们身边
He must have hid Minnie with them all this time.
上面说他们四十年前收养了一个孩子
It says here they had a foster kid 40 years ago.
是洛克
It's Rourke.
在直升机降落之前 我需要知道一些事情
Before this goes down, I need to know something.
你为什么放心把她交给我们
Why did you trust us with her?
你教会了我一切 卡尔
You taught me everything I know, Carl,
包括如何保持
including how to keep
道德指南针指向正确的方向
a moral compass pointed in the right direction.
这行得通吗
Is this going to work?
只要你准备好
If you're ready.
你最好进屋
You'd best get inside.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我特意为你搭的
I set them up for you.
我好想你 宝贝
I've missed you, baby.
她来了
She's here.
看看标志 混♥蛋♥
Read the signs, jackass.
这里是私人财产
Private goddamn property.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
我们想你了 亲爱的
We missed you, sweetheart.
我不认识你们
I don't know you.
我们对你视如己出 戴安娜
We love you like our own, Diana.
但我们还是会对你开枪的
But we'll still put a hole in you.
我女儿在你手上
You have my daughter
没有她我们不会离开的
and we're not leaving here without her.
杀了他们
Kill them.
卡尔
Carl!
不 叫医护人员
No! Get medical.
我们需要医护人员
We need medical!
我们不是来找他们的
We're not here for them.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
米妮在哪儿
Where's Minnie?
不管洛克对你说了什么 都是谎话
Whatever Rourke has told you, it's a lie.
她只有回到组织才能安全
She won't be safe until she's back with us at Division.
那里才是她的归宿
That's where she belongs.
那不是你在说话
That's not you talking.
是组织在说话
That's the Division.
我认识的戴安娜
The Diana I know,
我爱的女人
the woman I love,
不会想我们的女儿过这种生活
wouldn't want this life for our little girl.
想想吧
Think about that.
我们逃不掉的
There's no escaping us.
你心知肚明
You know that.
你知道后果
You know the consequences.
只有两种结果
There's only two ways this ends.
你和米妮一起回组织
You and Minnie come back to Division,
或米妮回组织 没你一起
or Minnie comes back without you.
没事 宝贝 出来吧
It's all right, sweetheart. Come on out.
你长大了
You're so big.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你安全了
You're safe.
你还在编辫子
You still wear braids.
我现在能自己编了
I make them myself now.
当然了
Of course you do.
我真为你自豪 妈妈
I'm so proud of you, Mommy.
为我自豪什么
Proud of me for what?
为你顺利回家
For coming home.
我们要解放自己
We're setting ourselves free.
摆脱他们
From them.
不
No.
她什么时候……
When did she...
这不是真的
This isn't real.