洛克
Rourke?
洛克
Rourke.
注意力转回来
Come back to us.
抱歉
Sorry.
走了下神
Drifted off for a second.
公园
The park?
公园怎么了
What about it?
你神游到那儿了 对吧
That's where you drift to, isn't it?
那个公园
That park.
那一天
That day.
带我一起回忆
Take me back there.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
爸爸
Dad.
帮我整理辫子
Fix my braid.
她的头发
Her hair.
我看到她的头发
I see her hair.
你女儿的吗
Your daughter?
米妮
Minnie.
你这不是辫子
This is not a braid.
这是迷宫
This is a maze...
只有你妈才能搞定
that only your mother can solve.
好了
There you go.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Dad!
她在玩游戏
She was playing this game,
她想知道
where she would see
她能在原地转多少圈
how many times she could spin around in one place
才会摔倒
before she fell over.
你什么时候看到他的
When did you see him?
我没注意到他
I barely noticed him.
和女儿在一起 我光顾着高兴
I was just happy to be with my daughter.
我一会儿没注意
I wasn't paying attention for just...
就一小会儿
just for a second...
我转过头后
...and I turned around...
没有看到她
...and I didn't see her...
我站起身
...and I got up...
喊着她的名字
...and I called out for her...
寻找着她
...and I looked for her,
但我……
and I c-- I c--
她失踪了
She was gone.
洛克
Rourke?
我当时在那儿
I was there.
你也无能为力
There was nothing you could do.
工作吗
Work?
(尼克斯:奥斯汀银行 五点来接你)
额
Uh...
我想这取决于你
That depends on you, I guess.
只要你认为我可以执勤
Uh, if you think I'm ready for duty.
你情感上准备好了吗
Do you feel ready, emotionally?
我想这是唯一能让我保持理智的事
I think it's the only thing keeping me sane.
虽然失踪的孩子还未找到
Though the missing child has not been recovered,
但有一名嫌疑人被拘留
a suspect is in custody
他涉嫌绑♥架♥
for the abduction
一名警探的女儿
of a police detective's daughter.
绑♥架♥者是18岁的莱尔·特里
Alleged kidnapper, 18-year old Lyle Terry,
因心智不全拒不认罪
has pled not guilty due to mental incapacity,
他的律师坚称
his lawyers insisting
他完全不记得这件事
he has no memory whatsoever of the incident,
也不记得米妮现在的下落
nor of Minnie's current whereabouts
或最后的安息地
or final resting place.
掉东西了吗 朋友
What, you lose something, compadre?
蟑螂
Cockroach.
嗯 今天很热
Yeah. It's a hot day.
到处都是蛇虫鼠蚁
Damn things are everywhere.
嘿 你擦鞋了吗
Hey, did you wipe your shoes?
你的事情怎么样
So how did it go in there?
还好吗
You good?
是的 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
我可以出勤了 这次是什么事
I'm all clear for duty. What's the call?
这次有意思
Oh, it's a fun one.
调度中心收到个匿名线报
Anonymous tip came into dispatch.
加密号♥码
Blocked number.
我要报告一起抢劫案
I'm calling to report a robbery.
你现在处境安全吗
Are you in a safe location?
没有人安全
Nobody's safe.
台词不错
Nice line.
等等
Just wait.
这起犯罪正在进行中吗
Is this crime currently in progress?
今天 奥斯汀银行
Today, the Bank of Austin.
有一个保险箱
There's a safe-deposit box.
23号♥箱
Box 23.
23号♥箱 是抢劫目标吗
Box 2-3. Is that the target?
喂
Hello?
真有戏剧天赋
Flair for drama.
你觉得这是个恶作剧 我能理解
You're thinking it's a prank. I get it.
我也这么认为
That's what I thought, too.
除了什么
Except?
这周发生了两起抢劫案
Two armed robberies this week
在奥斯汀银行的休斯顿和阿马里洛分行
at Bank of Austin at branches Houston and Amarillo.
两起都涉及内部人员作案
Both inside jobs involving people with access.
两起都抢劫了保险箱
Both hit the safe-deposit boxes,
但只抢了一个箱子
but take only one box
没有抢钱
and no money at all.
不是吧
No shit?
队长派我们去监视
Captain put us on stakeout.
获取声音
Getting audio.
一个男人走向酒保
A guy goes up to the bartender,
然后说
and he says,
“嘿 酒保 我要和你打个赌
"Hey, bartender. I got me a bet for you.
我跟你赌300块
"I'm going to bet you 300 bucks
我能把尿撒到那边的杯子里
that I can piss into that glass over there,
一滴不漏”
and not spill..."
行了 切屏
All right, come on. Move on.
等等 这个笑话不错 -那个酒吧看着他
Wait. This is a good one. - The bartender looks...
我没听过 -嘿 我说了 切屏
I don't know, it. - Hey! I said, move on.
往里撒尿 就像……
...piss into, something like--
他尿在了酒保身上
He pisses on the bartender.
没说笑吧 -故事就是这样
No kidding. - It's a whole thing.
嗯 笑话不错
Yeah, it's a good one.
看到长椅上的人了吗
See that guy on the bench?
他很眼熟
He looks familiar.
不 不
No. No.
城市合同
The city contracts.
你认识他吗
You know this guy?
谢谢 -不确定
Thanks. - Not sure.
你有打火机吗
Do you have a lighter?
很阳刚
Quite masculine.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
我老公给我的
My husband gave it to me.
我并不抽烟
I don't smoke.
他把你迷得神魂颠倒 对吧
He's got you under his spell, doesn't he?
没错
Yes, he does.
今天非常热
It's very hot today.
我没觉得
I didn't notice.
相信我 热得像个火炉
Trust me, it's like a furnace.
很好 我们知道天气了
Great. We got the weather.
可以切屏吗
Can we move on now?
这家伙另有企图
That guy's up to something.
放大
Zoom in.
今天阳光明媚
It's a sunny day.
看到了吗
You see that?
他在说暗语