你永远找不到你女儿
You're never going to find your daughter.
我杀了你如何
How about I kill you?
你觉得你很强大
You think you're strong?
比我更强吗
More powerful than me?
我有其他办法控制你
I have other ways of getting to you.
戴安娜背叛了我
Diana betrayed me,
你现在要杀了她
and now you're going to kill her.
拿上枪
Put that gun in your hand.
对她脑袋开三枪
Put three bullets in her head.
不
No.
戴安娜
Diana.
等等 -戴安娜
Just a minute. - Diana.
戴……
Di--
我来了
I'm coming.
我只能借里弗的衣服穿
I had to borrow one of River's shirts.
怎么了
What happened?
他催眠你了 是吗
He got to you, didn't he?
我能看出来
I can see it.
我听到电♥话♥响了 你接了吗
I heard a phone ring. Did you answer it?
接了
Yes.
他说话了吗
Did he speak?
他说了什么
What did he tell you?
我不……
I... I don't...
你看到了什么
What is it that you see?
我不知道
I don't know.
你手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
我知道事情不对劲
I know things feel off.
我知道她伤害了你
I know she hurt you.
我们之间有信任吗
Do we have trust?
多米诺项目从来就不是物品
Project Domino was never a what.
不是
No.
而是个人
It was a who.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她还活着吗 你带她去了哪里
Is she even alive? Where did you take her?
我没有带走她
I didn't take her.
是你带走的
You did.
她会有机会的
She's going to have opportunities.
一方面
On the one hand,
你认为我才是应该
you think, well, I really am the person
做这些决定的人
that should make these decisions,
但另一方面 你最好离她远点
but on the other hand, you're better off away from her.
我是她妈妈
I'm her mother.
我还是他爸爸
Yeah, well, I'm her father.
他们想带走她
They wanted to take her.
组织只是想训练她
The Division only wanted to train her
就像训练我们一样
like they trained us--
让她成为注定要成为的人
to be what she was born to be--
世界上最强大的催眠师
the most powerful hypnotic in the world.
她只是个孩子
She was just a child.
米妮
Minnie?
你绑♥架♥了我们的女儿
You kidnapped our daughter.
我保护她不受你伤害
I protected her from you.
不受你们所有人的伤害
I protected her from all of you.
我们现在在哪儿
Where are we now?
我们真的在这里吗
Are we really even here?
你还看不出来吗
Can't you see it yet?
再看仔细点
Look closer.
你也有份吗 尼克斯
You're in on this, too, Nicks?
或不管你叫什么
Or whatever your name is?
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
我们找到你的时候 多米诺已经不见了
By the time we found you, Domino was gone...
你重置了自己
...and you reset yourself.
清除了记忆
Wiped clean.
不记得你把她藏在哪里
No memory of where you hid her...
已经四年了
for four years.
你阻碍我太久了 洛克
You've been an obstacle to me for too long, Rourke.
这是送到组织总部的
This was dropped off at Division headquarters...
在六周前
...six weeks ago.
不是线索 就是嘲讽
A clue or a taunt.
你知道这是什么意思
You know what it means.
被埋在心理障碍之下
Buried underneath that psychic block.
所以我们制♥造♥了这场幻境
That's why we developed this construct.
警♥察♥寻找绑♥架♥自己女儿的真凶
The cop searching for the man who took his missing daughter.
用我自己的头脑对付我
Using my own brain against me.
让你想起你把她藏在哪里
To get you to remember where you hid her.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
你女儿和我一起会发挥出她全部的潜能
your daughter is going to reach her full potential with me.
列夫·德尔雷恩是谁
Who is Lev Dellrayne?
总是在这里结束
This is where it always ends.
我们无法用暴♥力♥强迫你这样的人 丹尼
We can't brute-force a mind like yours, Dan.
这是我们第12次运行场景了
This was our 12th run of the scenario.
但每次我们靠得太近 你就会发现端倪
But every time we get too close, you see the gaps,
然后幻境崩塌
and the construct breaks.
帮我们找到她吧
Just help us find her.
你们已经运行12次了
You had 12 runs at this...
都还没找到她
and you haven't found her?
好吧 准备运行第13次吧
Well, get ready for number 13.
因为我绝不会说出她在哪儿
Because I'll never tell you where she is.
带他进去
Take him in.
你的心智不能承受更多……
Your mind can't take much more...
这种……
...of this...
重置
resets.
在某些时候
At some point,
神经突触开始崩溃
the synapses start breaking down,
就再也找不回原来的你
and it's too late to get back what you were,what we had.
和我们的过去
what we had.
这些都是真的吗
Was any of it real?
我爱你
I love you.
别问我为什么
Don't ask me why.
你记得的 对吧
You remember, don't you?
那些美好时光
The good times.
我们曾经拥有过
We did have a few.
我一切都记得
I remember everything.
我知道我们对她的期望不同
I know we wanted different things for her.
我知道你想让她自♥由♥地决定自己的人生
I know you want her to be free to make her own decisions.
她能力太强 不能一个人在外面
She's too powerful to be out there alone.
她需要爸爸妈妈
She needs her mom and dad.
我们可以再次陪伴她
We can be with her again.
一家团聚 丹尼
Together, Danny.
告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is.
去死吧
Go to hell.
开始重置
Initiate the reset.
你妻子呢
Where's your wife?
不知道
I don't know.
你女儿呢
Where is your daughter?
不知道
I don't know.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
不知道
I don't know.
目标记忆已清除
Subject is clear.
准备场景
Prepare sequence.
好的
Okay.
绑♥架♥即将发生
One kidnapping coming right up.
好了 各位 来重置吧
All right, people, let's go to reset.
各就各位
Places, everybody.
好的 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
洛克
Rourke?
洛克
Rourke.
洛克
Rourke?
注意力转回来
Come back to us.
抱歉 走了下神
Sorry. Must have drifted off for a second.