你是失去孩子的那个警♥察♥
You're the one who lost his kid.
感觉一定很糟
Must have been awful.
如果你愿意接受治疗 催眠会很有效
If you're open to a session, hypnosis can be therapeutic.
直面过去
Confronting the past.
我更好奇你的过去
I'm interested in your past.
戴安娜·克鲁兹
Diana Cruz,
被指控在圣安东尼奥拉雷多诈骗客户
accused of bilking clients in Laredo, San Antonio.
收拾行装搬到这里
Packed up shop and moved down here.
那些指控都是假的
Those charges were lies.
我不是反诈组的
I'm not bunko. Okay?
不是来抓你的
I'm not here to bust you.
我只是想知道
I just want to know
像你这样的小骗子怎么会
how a two-bit con artist like you
卷入列夫·德尔雷恩的案子
got involved with Lev Dellrayne.
我知道是你举报了银行劫案
I know you called the tip in on the bank heist.
你抓到谁了吗
Did you catch someone?
还没有 他们逃走了
Not yet. They got away.
那你得离开
Then you need to leave.
你为何不跟我去警局
Why don't you come to the station with me?
我被捕了吗 -没有
Am I under arrest? - No.
那就出去
Then get out.
我能看出你很害怕 -滚出去
I can see you're afraid-- - Get the hell out of here.
你知道吗
You know what?
为何不告诉我你在怕什么
Why don't you tell me what you're afraid of?
你不走 我走
You stay. I'm out.
我能保护你
I can protect you.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
我知道我在银行见过他 不是吗
I know I saw him at the bank. Didn't I?
列夫·德尔雷恩
Lev Dellrayne.
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? - Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
他被派来杀我们
He was sent to kill us.
你是谁
Who are you?
嘿
Hey!
他什么都不会说的
He won't tell you anything.
我会逼他开口
I can be pretty persuasive myself.
他
He...
不会
won't...
善罢甘休
stop.
我没想到你会逮捕我
I didn't think you were arresting me.
我没有
I'm not.
我们现在把这里当仓库
We use this for storage nowadays.
你在这会很安全
You'll be safe here.
尼克斯 查下死者的身份
Nicks, run the vic's I.D...
找找他以前的帮派关系
Look for past gang affiliations,
前狱友
former cellmates.
肯定和德尔雷恩有一定联♥系♥
There's got to be some connection to Dellrayne.
我们只需找到它
All we've got to do is find it.
暂时别把她扯进来
Let's keep her out of it for now.
队长会问的
The Captain will be asking questions.
告诉她我在处理了
Tell her I'm working on it.
我们会先查你机车党朋友的前科
We're going to run priors on your biker friend.
不管他和德尔雷恩有什么联♥系♥
Whatever connection he has or link to Dellrayne,
肯定能水落石出
I'm sure it will come up.
你会一无所获
You won't find anything.
可能会让你意外
You might be surprised.
你认为知道他是谁 就可以搞清他这么做的原因吗
You think learning who he is will tell you why he did it?
不然还有什么动机
What other motive is there?
是什么让四个陌生人心血来潮
What makes four total strangers
完成一场精心策划的银行抢劫
pull off an elaborate bank heist on a whim?
我猜你会说列夫·德尔雷恩
I'm guessing you're going to say Lev Dellrayne.
你为什么不告诉我他是谁
Why don't you tell me who he is?
他有这些人的什么把柄
What does he have on these people?
你听过催眠幻境的概念吗
Are you familiar with the concept of hypnotic constructs?
听着 女士
Look, lady, come on.
你先是算命
First, it's, uh, fortune telling.
现在又是催眠
Now it's hypnosis.
这不只是催眠
It's not hypnosis.
催眠师的能力超出了我们的描述范围
Hypnotics have abilities far beyond anything we have a name for.
催眠师
"Hypnotics"?
人类有能力
People with the ability
在精神层面影响大脑
to actually influence the brain over a psychic bandwidth.
就像心灵感应吗
Like telepathy?
心灵感应只是读心
Telepaths just read the mind.
催眠师能重塑现实
Hypnotics reshape its reality.
银行的那个人
The guy at the bank,
你说他只对女人说了四个字 她就脱衣服了
you said he spoke four words to a woman and she undressed.
因为她也参与了
Because she was in on it.
不是
No.
这些都是暗示
Those were cues--
声音 说话 对视
sound, voice, locking eyes.
催眠师利用这些
Hypnotics use them
让你看到
to make you see
一个不存在的世界
a version of the world that doesn't exist.
你的行为会顺应这个幻境
Your behavior conforms with this hypnotic construct,
所以你的所见所为
so everything that you see and do
都会感觉很正常
feels perfectly normal.
你怎么会如此了解催眠师
How is it that you know so much about these hypnotics?
因为我就是催眠师
Because I am one.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
愤世嫉俗者
A cynic.
精神控制
Mind control?
梦想银行账户
Dream bank accounts?
听起来更像我前妻
Sounds more like my ex-wife.
淡定点 尼克斯
Take it easy, Nicks.
我们刚看到两个警♥察♥互相打死对方
We just watched two cops blow each other's brains out,
她却说这是拉斯维加斯的表演
and she's saying it's some Vegas act.
她在耍我们
She's playing us.
你为何不坐下呢 尼克斯
Why don't you have a seat, Nicks?
你是个囚犯
You're a prisoner.
做个囚犯的样子
Act like one.
尼克斯
Nicks?
天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 尼克斯
Hey. Nicks!
别闹了
Let's cut the shit out.
不管你在做什么 快停下
Stop that, whatever you're doing.
你出去透透气吧
Why don't you get some air?
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我要去透透气
I could use some air.
我会在外面
I'll be outside.
别担心 警探
Don't worry, Detective.
我早就对你试过了
I already tried it on you.
没奏效
It didn't work.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
给我拿杯咖啡
Just get me some coffee.
或许我会告诉你
Maybe I'll tell you.
要火吗
Need a light?
他们在寻找那些
They were looking for people
他们认为有超常直觉能力的人
who thought they had above-normal intuitive ability.
我通常靠占卜赚点小钱
I usually make some money reading tarot.
他们出价50美元
They were offering 50 bucks.
我想着钱多 然后就参加了测试
I thought, "What the hell?" and took the test.
一周后
A week later,
有两个西装男在我宿舍里等着
there were two suits waiting in my dorm room.
联邦探员吗
Feds?
他们说我可以完成学业
They said I could finish my degree,
欠下更多的学贷
rack up more student debt,
或跟他们走
or I could come with them
半年赚六位数的钱
and earn six figures in six months.
政♥府♥开不起这个薪水
That's not a government salary.