He's speaking in code.
那些警卫是一伙的
The guards are in on it.
嘿 洛克 等等
Hey! Rourke! Wait!
真热啊
So hot.
他要去银行
He's going for the bank.
别进银行 洛克
Don't walk into that bank, Rourke.
我们还不知道是不是他
We don't know if that's the guy.
热得像个火炉
It's like a furnace.
盯着这个女人
Watch the woman.
我会派增援
I'll send back-up.
别跟了
Do not follow.
是 收到
Yeah, roger that.
丹尼 离开银行
Danny, get out of that bank.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
再说一遍 不要轻举……
I repeat, do not break--
你知道 我想开个保险箱
You know I'd like to open a safe-deposit box.
这边请
Right this way.
好热啊
It's so hot.
像火炉一样
It's like a furnace.
你只用填好这个表
If you just fill this out,
我们会帮你安排好
we'll get you set right up.
哎呀 不好意思
Shoot. Excuse me.
我把钥匙忘在办公室了
I must have left my keys in my office.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你 祝你今天愉快
Here you go. Have a great day.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
早上?
Morning?
已经是黄昏了
It's late afternoon.
已经是黄昏了
It is late afternoon.
(找到列夫·德尔雷恩)
米妮
Minnie.
住手 警♥察♥
Stop. Police.
住手
Stop.
我说了 不许动
I said, stop where you are.
停下
Stop!
该死
Oh, shit!
洛克 -增派支援
Rourke! - Send back-up!
上 上
Go. Go!
介意放下枪吗
Do you mind?
站住
Stop!
举起手来 混♥蛋♥
Hands up, asshole!
不许动
Don't move!
铐上他
Cuff him.
你在等什么 把他铐上
What are you waiting for? Cuff him.
但你们抓错人了
But I'm the wrong man.
抓错人了
He's the wrong man.
什么
What?
吃里扒外的家伙 你们为谁办事
You crooked bastards. Who do you work for?
别怪他们 警探
Don't blame them, Detective.
他们和莱尔·特里一样
They're no more conscious of themselves
没有自己的意识
than Lyle Terry was.
他是叫这名吧
That was his name, wasn't it?
夺走你女王的小卒
The pawn who took your queen.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
把它给我
Give that to me.
她在哪儿 这是什么意思
Where is she? What does it mean?
列夫·德尔雷恩是谁
Who's Lev Dellrayne?
什么情况
What the hell?
收拾残局 警探们
Clean this up, detectives.
不
No!
没人看见他逃离现场
Nobody saw him flee the scene?
我们发出了全境通告 依然毫无消息
We put out an APB. Still nothing.
警卫 职员
The guards? Crew?
女出纳员 有线索吗
Teller woman? Anything?
活下来的那些人
The ones that survive
都声称自己什么都不记得了
claim they can't remember anything.
就和莱尔·特里一样
Just like Lyle Terry.
丹尼
Danny.
他说了他的名字 尼克斯
He said his name, Nicks.
他把我女儿的照片
He had this picture of my daughter
放在保险箱里
in a safe-deposit box.
你想和我解释一下吗
You want to explain that to me?
好吧 这件事新闻都传开了
All right. That story was all over the news.
一个警♥察♥的孩子遭到绑♥架♥
A cop's kid gets abducted.
我们都知道 这是个恶心人的玩笑
For all we know, this is some sick joke.
有人在耍你 在耍我们
Someone messing with you, messing with us.
连我们自己的人也参与其中
Hell, our own guys were in on this one.
我看到了他看我的眼神
I saw the way he looked at me.
他知道
He knows.
他知道我女儿在哪儿
He knows where my daughter is.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
行吧
All right.
我们怎么抓那个混♥蛋♥
How do we catch the bastard?
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
答应我 别让我后悔信任你
Promise me I'm not an idiot for trusting you.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
那个报♥警♥电♥话♥ 让我们去银行的那个
That call that came in, that tipped us to the bank?
加密号♥码的无名氏吗
Blocked number, no I.D.?
追踪了一下
Ran a trace.
我们找到了地址
We got an address.
哦
Oh.
在教堂街的一家店面
A storefront out on Chapel.
我不该这么做的 洛克
I shouldn't be doing this, Rourke.
我都还没告诉队长
I haven't even told the Cap yet.
位置发我 我马上过去
Text it to me. I'll be right there.
电♥话♥是戴安娜·克鲁兹打的
The call came from the phone of Diana Cruz,
她是廉价店的灵媒
a dime-store psychic
因邮件诈骗被抓过几次
with a few arrests for mail fraud.
没被定罪
No convictions.
你在房♥子前面
You're in front of the house.
迈上台阶
You go up the steps.
走进房♥门
You step through the door...
然后看到她在那里
and you see her there.
她怀里抱着东西
She's holding something in her arms.
是个婴儿
It's a baby.
她在抱着你
She's holding you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
对不起
I'm sorry.
结束了吗
Is it over?
怎么了
What happened?
有人来了
We have company.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, ma'am.
我是奥斯汀警局的
Austin Police Department.
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to speak with you.
有什么能效劳的 警官
How can I help you, Officer?
我其实是警探
Detective, actually,
还有……
and, uh...
你好
Hello.
这条子打扰你了吗 戴安娜
This piggy bothering you, Di?
没事 泰尼
It's cool, Tiny.
我能应付他
I can handle him.
我就在外面
I'll be outside.
我只会占用你一点时间
I'll just take a few minutes of your time.
行
Sure.
他会在摩托上等你离开
He'll be out there on his bike until you leave.
哦 忠实顾客
Oh. Loyal customer.
我激起大家的忠诚
I inspire that in people.
洛克警探 对吧
Detective Rourke, isn't it?
读心术真是厉害
Well, that's some impressive mind-reading.
我只是看过新闻
I just read the news.