拉迪娜怎么了?
What's happened to Radina?
喂,喂?
Hello, hello?
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
最大的
The biggest.
网络延迟
Goop.
你们的画面都不动了
You all froze.
没有,杰德,你的画面也不动了
No, Jed, you did, as well. You were frozen.
我担心他们是否联♥系♥我的亚洲家庭
I'm worried if they contact my Asian side of the family,
我听不懂他们的话
I will not be able to understand them.
如果别人说粤语...
So if anyone else speaks Cantonese...
- 不. - 不
- No. - No.
两个卡洛琳
We're getting double Caroline again.
怎么回事
What's going... Yeah.
我知道卡洛琳想干什么
I think I know what Caroline's trying to do.
我想复印了她自己
I think she's, like,printed a copy of herself
然后高高举起
and just, like, put it up.
可以让山姆加入吗?
Do you want to let Sam in?
可以,可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的,嗨
Yeah. Hi.
- 嗨. - 嗨,山姆
- Hi. - Hi, Sam.
- 嗨,山姆. - 你好
- Hi, Sam. - Hello.
- 嗨. - 所有你我
- Hi. - All yous and me.
你好吗?
How you doing?
以前没玩过Zoom
Never done a Zoom thing before.
对我来说是全新的
This is completely new to me.
但我这儿有多少人?
But how many have we got on here?
你好
Hello.
好的,显然如果要弄
Okay, so obviously if you're doing a séance,
通常会在屋内的桌子周围
you're usually in a room around a table,
还必须有环境感
and getting the feel of the environment is one thing.
所以我对罗布说
So I did say to Rob,
如果可以的话,都带着蜡烛
all have a little candle with you if you can.
你们都有蜡烛吗? 好的
Have you all got a candle? Yeah, okay. Cool.
我从没这样过,我们来试试,好吗?
I've never done it this way.We're just gonna try, okay?
当你进行的时候,有可能是任何人
When you do a séance,anyone can be taken over.
突然间,你可能会觉得有人站在你身后
All of a sudden, you might feel somebody standing behind you.
好比你走在大街上
Do you know when you're walking down the high street
有人靠近你,但他们不碰你
and somebody goes close to you but they don't touch
类似那种一激灵的感觉
and you get that kind of shiver
你觉得"哦,我不喜欢他们"
and you feel, "Oh,I don't like them"?
是的,就是那种感觉
Yeah, this is the type of feelings
会关照你们的
that you're all gonna be looking out for.
通常举♥行♥仪式的时候
Usually when we are in a séance together,
会始终牵着手
you'd hold hands all the way through.
直到最后才断开拉手圈
We would not break that circle till right at the end
口号♥是,"1,2,3,分开"
when we say, "1, 2, 3, break."
但是今晚没有拉手圈,所以完全不同
We haven't got a circle tonight,so it's completely different.
所以要让大家看见
So what you have to do is visualize
你的腰上系着绳子连到前门
that there's a rope around your waist to your front door,
绳子穿过你家前门
and the rope goes through your front door,
如果绳子断了,那么灵体...
and you're gonna cut it so that that will let...
灵体就会离开你的家,好吗?
Obviously make any energies leave your home, okay?
- 有问题吗? - 说吧
- Any questions? Yeah. - Yes, please.
我的网络连接不太好
I have really bad Internet connection.
如果断线,会有什么后果?
So if it cuts out,what does that mean?
我也没这样做过
And I've said I've not done it this way before.
如果你想回去就回去
If you want to jump back in, jump back in.
根据现在的环境
But I don't know whether or not that would work
我不太清楚能不能行
in the environment of how we're doing it now.
但是请记住,灵体会消耗你的能量
But you got to remember,spirits do play with your energies,
它们也需要电力
as well, and also they work a lot on batteries and electricity
因为它们需要能量
because they've all got an energy background.
如果你有能量
If you've got an energy that you're dealing with
如果你开始笑的话
and then you start mucking about and you start laughing,
那么我就笑,好吗?
laughter attracts, okay?
哦,我一紧张就笑
Oh, I laugh when I'm nervous.
如果你无视灵体,然后大笑
If you're ignoring the spirit and you laugh,
会更加吸引灵体,因为笑也是一种能量
it brings the spirit in a little bit more because it's energy,
显然就这样
and obviously that's what we are.
我们是一种能量,灵体也是
We're an energy,and so is spirit.
你会没事的,洁玛
You'll be fine, Jemma.
嗯
Yeah.
还有疑问吗?
Any more questions?
开始吧
Let's do it.
大家,我们现在开始
Guys, what we're gonna do is, obviously,
一般情况下我们会深呼吸
usually now altogether we would take a deep breath in.
呼气
And a deep breath out.
吸气
And a deep breath in.
呼气
And a deep breath out.
当你坐在那里时
And as you're sitting there,
请你让灵体出现
I want you to ask spirit to come forward
并利用你
and to use you.
请你成为那个
What we want you to do now is the person
吸引灵体的人
that you're attracted to the most, spirit,
尽量靠近它们
we'd like you to make yourself a little bit closer to them.
发信♥号♥♥给他们
Give them some sign that they know
表示你感受到了它们
and can feel that you're really there with them.
你想选谁?
Who would you like to pick?
你还在吗,山姆?
Are you still there, Sam?
山姆卡住了
I think Sam's frozen.
没有
No.
我以为她在听
I thought she was just listening.
- 哦,不. - 卡洛琳还在吗?
- Oh, no. - Is Caroline still there?
没有,他们都卡住了
No, they're both frozen.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
那是什么?
What was that?
- 什么? - 砰的一声
- What? - That, like, bang.
你听到了,艾玛,我看见了
You heard that, Emma. I saw.
是的,我听到了
I did. I heard that.
是的,我也听到了
Yeah, I heard that, as well.
我们能请她回来吗?
Can we invite her back?
卡洛琳回来了
Caroline's coming back in now.
山姆还没想回来
Sam hasn't tried to come back in yet.
嘿,卡洛琳
Hey, Caroline.
山姆会回来吗?
Is Sam coming back in?
她在努力,也许她家停电了
She's trying. Maybe there's a blackout at her house.
什么?
What?
不
No.
- 呃... - 这台奇怪了
- Well... - That's weird.
我脖子痒
Got a tickle on my neck.
- 你好? - 嘿,山姆
- Hello? - Hey, Sam.
- 你好,对不起,罗伯. - 没事的
- Hello. Sorry, Rob. - That's okay.
刚才有通知
It's got some settings coming up
说要断网
telling us that the Internet's gone down.
还继续吗?
Are you gonna continue doing it?
因为我现在上不了网
Because obviously I can't get on at the moment.
有没有办法结束?
Is there a way that we...How do we wind it down?
对,如果你想结束
Right, so, if you want to wind it down,
不管是谁想结束
whoever's gonna be the speaker to the breathing down exercise,
只需"闭上眼睛"
you're just gonna do like, "Close your eyes."
请人坐下,然后"1,2,3,睁开眼睛"
Ask people to sit back, and then, "1, 2, 3, open your eyes."
你就会说解脱
And you'll get release.
如果我能的话我会回来
If I can get back on, I'll come back in.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
太感谢了,非常感谢,山姆
Thanks so much.Thanks so much, Sam.
好的,不用担心
Okay, no worries.
- 是,你也是,再见. - 好的,拜
- Yes, you too. Bye. - Alright, bye.
我们是继续,还是结束?
Do we want to keep reaching out, or do we want to wind it down?
等卡洛琳回来吗?
Do we think we want to wait for Caroline to come back?
卡洛琳不会回来了
Caroline won't come back on.
电影精选列表