2020年7月30日
新会议
按ESC键或点两下结束全荧幕
使用电脑语♥音♥设备
开始视频
取消静音
有人吗?
Hello?
海莉,主持人,我
洁玛,卡洛琳,艾玛,
拉蒂娜,泰迪,邀请
洁玛的手♥机♥进入会议等候室
抱歉
Sorry.
能让我进来吗?
Can you let me in?
- 嗨. - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
今晚都准备好了吗?
You ready for tonight?
当然了,肯定会很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, it should be fun.
呃,你们都做过这种事吗?
Um. Have you ever done anything like this before?
- 没有. - 没做过啊?
- No. - No?
就是...我试过几次
Yeah, it's... I've done it a few times,
特别酷,就好像...
and it is really cool. Like...
真的有效果吗?
Does anything ever happen?
呃,当然了
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
就好像,每次进行的时候...
I mean, every time I've done it, it's been...
仿佛有什么事在发生
Like, something has gone on.
听着怪渗人的
Sounds spooky.
只会有微小的改变
It'll just be a little different.
呃...
Um...
- 好,她上线了. - 呀
- Oh, she's back. - Yay.
我们现在就是在等剩下的人吗?
Are we just waiting for the other guys?
是的,卡洛琳刚给我发了讯息
Yeah. Caroline just messaged me
说她可能要晚来一会
and said she was running a little bit late.
好的,我们开始吧
Okay. There we go.
- 哦对了. - 你们好像需要...
- Ooh. - I think you needed to, uh...
把手♥机♥音频关掉
turn off the phone audio.
呃
Ooh.
你应该是需要把手♥机♥音频关掉
You got to turn off the phone audio, I think.
把哪边静音也行...或者是...
Maybe mute... mute yourself on one' or"'
啊...
Aah...
- 呃... - 好了
- Uh... - Okay.
好了
Yeah.
没问题了
That's good.
终于来了
There she is.
抱歉,介意我先发个邮件吗?
Sorry, do you mind if I just send a really quick e-mail?
哦,没关系的
Oh. Yeah, no, no.
去吧
Go for it.
好的
Yeah.
嘿,伙计们
Hi, guys.
- 你好. - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
- 过得怎么样? - 不错,你呢?
- How are you? - Good. How are you?
我好紧张
I'm nervous.
有什么好紧张的?
What's there to be nervous about?
没事的,会非常好玩的
It's gonna be fine.It's gonna be fun.
- 嘿,伙计们. - 瑞蒂娜!
- Hey, guys. - Radina!
嗨! 你好吗?
Hi! How are you?
- 瑞蒂娜. - 哦,我的天
- Radina. - Oh, my God.
你留着样的卷发真好看
Your hair's so lovely and curly like that.
- 谢谢. - 你好,美女
- Thank you. - Hello, girl.
你好
Hello
哦,是不是病了?
Oh, is it something?
- 哦, - 她在咳嗽呢
- Oh. - She's coughing.
我没事的
I'm fine, guys.
现在连咳嗽都不行了
People are not allowed to cough anymore.
这太扯了
This is ridiculous.
不,现在你得用屁声掩饰咳嗽了
No, you have to hide a cough with a fart now
而不是反过来那样
instead of the other way around.
说得太对了
That's true.
憋住了
Tuck it in.
- 哦,卡洛琳! - 怎么了?
- Oh, Caroline! - What?
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
卡洛琳,你脸上蹭了点东西
Caroline, there's something on your face.
隔离期里我的毛孔有点受不了...
My pores are not doing well in lockdown, so...
- 哦. - 你好
- Oh. - Hello.
- 嗨,帕特! - 嗨,帕特
- Hi, Pat! - Hi, Pat.
你问没问他有没有居家隔离?
Did you ask if he's staying indoors?
没有,他才没居家隔离呢,是不是?
No, he's not staying indoors, are you?
不,不,不.我喜欢晒太阳
No, no, no, no, no.I like the sunshine.
哦,你的小心,帕特
Oh, Pat,you've got to be careful.
我可爱晒太阳了
I absolutely love it.
哦,我的天.收一收吧
Oh, my God. Put it away.
- 你可真会撩! - 哦,天啊!
- You're such a flirt! - Oh, my God!
拜拜,老爸
Bye, Dad.
我真喜欢你♥爸♥
I love your dad.
今晚应该邀请他来
You should invite him tonight.
我觉得他的心脏受不了这个
I don't think his heart could handle it.
他真可爱,虽然很不听话
He's so cute. He's been so naughty, though.
一直往外跑,我还得...
Just keeps going out,and then I have to...
我还得在大街上追着他跑
I have to, like, chase him down the street,
我说:"老爸! 别闹了!"
and I'm like, ' "ad, stop it!"
稍微等我一会
Just excuse me for one second.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
没事,她还好
Yeah, she's alright.
呃,看起来可不太好
Eh, it doesn't look alright.
这个情况很尴尬,是不是?
It's a weird situation, isn't it?
他们就不该
Well,they should have never
在隔离期同居
moved in together for lockdown.
这么短的时间里没法了解一个人
Yeah, you don't know a person in that short of time.
谁能想得到呢?
Well, what do you know?
- 瑞蒂娜. - 嘿
- Radina. - Hey.
嘿
Hey.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
哦,天哪,我真的没事
Oh, my God, yeah. Totally fine.
我们就是吵了一架
It's like, when we have an argument,
他就回卧室了
he just goes to the bedroom.
现在这里全都归我了
Now I have all this space.
嘿,大伙,看看这个
Hey, guys. Look at this.
这就是我们过一会的样子
This is gonna be us later.
艾玛,这不好玩
Emma. Not funny.
哦,我不喜欢这个
Oh, I don't like that.
一会就在你背后出现哦,卡洛琳
It's gonna appear behind you, Caroline.
哦,闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
- 艾玛. - 等一下
- Emma. - Wait.
等一下,看看我弄的
Wait, look what I did. Hang on.
要等一会
It takes a while.
这就是居家隔离导致的
This is what lockdown's led me to.
看啊,看,是我
Look, look. It's me.
- 哦,天哪! - 是双胞胎呢
- Oh, my God! - Got a twin.
- 哦,不. - 有两个你哎
- Oh, no. - There's two of you.
没错,我太寂寞,所以做了个朋友
Yeah, no. I got lonely,so I made a friend.
哦,天哪,伙计,我听泰迪说
Oh,my God,guys, I heard from Teddy.
他今晚真的会来
He's actually gonna be there tonight.
- 哦,真的? - 你没开玩笑吧?
- Oh, he is? - Hang on. Are you serious?
就想提前告诉你一声,卡洛琳
Thought I'd give you the heads up, Caroline.
是啊,多谢你.说得有点晚了
Yeah, thanks for that. A bit late.
看看我这花脸
Got this shit on my face.
你们看见他发的照片了吗?
Have you seen his Instagram posts?
是跟金妮那张还是跟金妮的另一张?
The one with Jinny or the other one with Jinny?
或者说跟金妮的第一张?
Or the first one with Jinny?
他父母家的房♥子超级豪华
Her parents' house is, like, a mansion.
他变了不少,就像...
He's so different now. Like...
肯定是因为她,她可真难搞
Well, it's her. She'so fucking painful, guys.
绝对想不到他俩会在一起,泰迪正跟她相反
You'd never put them together,'cause Teddy is the opposite.
顶多能跟她进行三句对话
Well, you can have, like, three conversations
然后就是翻来覆去这几句
with her in rotation and that's about it.
我绝对看到过她做美黑的印记
And I've definitely seen her, like, fake tan hand marks.