可能没什么
It's probably nothing.
小心点
Be careful.
卡洛琳,带我们上去看看
Caroline, take us up.
没关系的
It's okay.
去吧,卡洛琳,没关系的
Go on, Caroline. It's okay.
没事的
It'll be fine.
不,不要
No. No.
卡洛琳,你在做什么?
What are you doing, Caroline?
卡洛琳,你在做什么?
Caroline, what are you doing?
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
去吧,卡洛琳.没关系的
Go on,Caroline. It's okay.
没事的,我们都在
It's okay. We're here.
看到的都拍下来
Film what you see.
看到什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
- 那是什么东西? - 没什么
- What's that thing? - Nothing,
摄像头还没聚焦
it's just focusing.
什么都没有,没关系
Nothing's there. It's fine.
快看,快看
Look, look.
- 卡洛琳?回过去. - 那他妈是什么?
- Caroline, go back. - What the fuck was that?
- 那他妈是什么? - 我什么都没看见
- What the fuck was that? - I don't see anything.
卡洛琳,快下去.卡洛琳
Caroline,go down. Caroline.
别惊慌,别惊慌
Don't freak out. Don't freak out.
- 那是什么? - 那他妈的是什么?
- What was it? - What the fuck was that?
我绝对看到什么东西了
I definitely just saw something.
你必须给赛朗打电♥话♥,叫赛朗
You have to call Seylan. Call Seylan.
好的,好的,都冷静点
Yeah, yeah. Just calm down. Calm down.
我在打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna call her.I'm gonna call her.
我在打电♥话♥了
I'm calling her.
- 海莉? - 你在看什么?
- Haley? - What are you looking at?
你们看到了吗?
Do you see that?
没有,是什么?
No. What?
我什么都没看到?
I can't see anything?
不在那里面
It's not in there.
海莉,怎么回事?
Haley, what is it?
它看向我了
It looked at me.
不要
No.
那是什么?
What is that?
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
大家,这是怎么回事?
What the fuck, guys?
一点都不好玩了,别闹了
This is not funny anymore.Stop taking the piss.
给赛朗打电♥话♥
Call Seylan.
通了,通了,通了
It's ringing,it's ringing.It's ringing.
- 你好? - 赛朗吗?
- Hello? - Seylan?
海-海莉吗?
H-Haley?
- 海莉,是你吗? - 是啊
- Haley, is that you? - Yeah.
我太抱歉了,抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我的网不是很...有点...
My Internet...It's a bit of a...
抱歉,我没法重新连接
Sorry, I've not been able to get it going.
- 进行的怎么样了? - 我们遇到了...
- How's it going? - We've had some...
我们经历了一些有趣的现象
We've had some interesting experiences.
我们...卡洛琳有点吓坏了
We've just... Caroline's just a bit scared,
我们希望你能指导我们一下
so we're just hoping you can talk us through.
好的,没问题
Okay.Yeah. No... No problem.
我是说,这...这很好
I mean, it's...it's... It's good
你们经历了,这很好
that you've had an experience.
我们来就是为了这个,我真抱歉
That's what we're here for. I'm really sorry
抱歉不能跟你们一起进行
that I've not been there to go through it with you,
- 其他人听得到我吗? - 可以的
- but can the others hear me? - Yeah, they can hear you.
- 她们也都听得到. - 哦,她们能听到我
- They can hear you. - Oh, they can hear me.
好的,大家听着,别担心
Okay. Listen, guys, don't worry.
大家就...都冷静点
So, just... Let's just keep calm.
可能只是...
It's probably just...
只是有人想要传递些信息
Just somebody trying to pass on a message.
珍玛,你跟我们说到你朋友杰克
Jemma, you were telling us about your friend, Jack.
听起来这应该就是他了
So, it sounds pretty likely that it's him.
你们有问过是不是杰克吗?
Have you tried asking if it's Jack?
我也不知道啊珍玛,我们问过杰克了吗?
I don't know. Jemma, have we tried asking if it's Jack?
呃...
Eh...
珍玛!
Jemma!
抱歉
Sorry.
杰克不是真的
Jack's not real.
- 发生什么了? 等下. - 杰克不是真的
- What's going on? Wait. - Jack's not real.
是珍玛编造的
Jemma made him up.
杰克不是...杰克不存在吗,还是...
Jack doesn't...Jack doesn't e-exist or...
还是说她没听见杰克?
Or Jack does exist.She just didn't hear him?
不,杰克压根就不存在
No, Jack doesn't exist at all.
听着,大伙,我...
Look, guys, I...
我说过,不要对灵体不敬
I told you not to disrespect the spirits.
这...这不是个好兆头
This... This isn't good. This is not good.
我是说,如果...捏造了一个人
I mean, basically, if...By inventing a-a person
从未存在过的人,我们...
that doesn't exist,we've basically
相当于召唤了一个伪灵体
summoned a false spirit.
如果你捏造了这个人,你就创造了...
If you made this person up,you... you basically created...
就好像创造了一个面具
Imagine, like, you created a mask,
现在任何东西都能戴上这个面具
so now anything can come through and wear that mask.
我们...我们根本无从知晓是什么
We... We don't know what it might be.
所以...如果幸运的话,只会...
So... I mean, if we're lucky, it's just...
只会是另一个灵体
It's just another spirit.
那...要是我们没那么幸运呢?
But what if... What if we're not lucky, though?
嗨-海莉,问问我们如果没那么幸运呢
H-Haley, ask her what if we're not lucky.
如果我们没那么幸运会怎么样?
What if we're not lucky, Seylan?
呃...
Um...
就可能遇到...
I-It could be something...
恶灵
demonic.
我是说,珍玛基本上是
Look, I mean, basically,Jemma has sent out
发出了公开邀请
an invitation, an open invitation.
我们得把这件事了结了
We need to shut this down.
我们得...就像我说的
We need to...Like I said to you.
我们得感谢灵体,并且关闭联♥系♥
We need to thank the spirits and close it down,
别忘了想象那条绳子
and don't forget that...Visualizing that rope.
好吗? 那么...
Okay? So, um...
灵体在上,请敲一下做肯定回答
spirit, please give us one knock for "yes"
敲两下作否定回答
and two knocks for "no".
一起问"你有要给我们的信息吗?"
Let's ask, "Do you have a message for us?"
倒数三, 一,二,三
After three. So,one, two, three.
你有要给我们的信息吗?
Do you have a message for us?
我的灯刚亮起来了
My light just turned on.
好的,海莉,这很好
Okay,Haley, that's great.
让我们...好的
Let's... Okay.
呃...
Um...
我们再问个别的
let's try another question.
呃...
Um...
我们一起问"你是友好的吗?"
all together, let's ask,"Are you a friend?"
一,二,三
One, two, three.
你是友好的吗?
Are you a friend?
啊!
Aah!
赛朗? 你还在吗?
Seylan? Are you there?
到底他妈的怎么了?!
What the fuck is going on?!
打给她,马上再打给她!
Call her back.Call her back now.
该死,她不接单话
Fuck. Fuck,she's not picking up.
好了,好了
Okay. Okay.
我们怎么办? 我们怎么办? 怎么办? 怎么办?
What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?
- 我们怎么办? - 等一下
- What do we do? - Just a second.
我知道怎么办.好了,我们只要...
I know what to do. Okay,we just have to do the...
我们只要剪绳子...
The rope thing and...
我们得跟灵体恭恭敬敬的...
And we have to be polite to the spirit...
你别瞎指挥了
You don't know what you're doing!
珍玛! 闭嘴吧! 就这会给我闭嘴吧!
Just shut up, Jemma! Just shut the fuck up for one second!
想象那条腰间的绳子
Imagine a rope. Imagine the rope around your waist,
缠在腰间的绳子
电影精选列表