rope around your waist.
好的,灵体在上,我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry, spirit.
很抱歉让你疑惑了
I'm sorry if we confused you.
跟着我说:很抱歉让你疑惑了
Just repeat after me. I'm sorry if we confused you.
很抱歉让你疑惑了
Sorry if we confused you.
呃,想像连着大门的绳子
Um, imagine the rope to your door,
我们只需要切断绳子
and then we're just gonna cut the rope.
好吗? 好的,想象着切断绳索
Okay? Okay, imagine we're cutting the rope.
好了,我要再呼唤一次
Okay. I'm gonna call out again.
有人吗?
Is there anyone here?
然后,睁开双眼吹面蜡烛
And then, um, open your eyes and blow out the candles
这样环阵就打破了
and that'll break the circle.
我的蜡烛已经吹熄了
I blew my candle already out.
没关系的,没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
记住,她说过烛光只是个指引
Just remember, she said it was just to guide them there,
所以没事的
so it's okay.
保佑你
Bless you.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
刚才...刚才真刺♥激♥
That was... It was exciting.
哦,天啊.我热坏了
Oh, my God. I'm so hot.
我-我身上都是臭汗
I-I smell so bad.
真的一身大汗
I'm really sweaty.
哦,我的天啊,呼
Oh, my God. Whew.
大家,刚才那是怎么回事?
Guys, what the fuck was that?
- 哦,天哪. - 绝对不再来了
- Oh, God. - Never again.
瑞蒂娜,你是在上厕所吗?
Radina, are you on the toilet?
有可能吧
Maybe.
吓尿了
Panic wee.
大伙,介于刚才的经历
Guys, I'm not going anywhere alone
我绝对不要单独行动.闭嘴吧
after what just happened. Shut up.
你还好吗,卡洛琳?
You okay, Caroline?
该死的,真的吓到我了
Fuckin' hell. That gave me a shock.
呃
Ugh.
大家,我今晚绝对睡不着了
Guys, I'm literally not going to sleep tonight now.
太疯狂了,真的
Crazy, guys. Fuckin' hell.
艾玛,你的玻璃杯
Emma, your glass.
我对天发誓,真不是我搞的
I swear to God. I didn't do anything.
那杯子还挺贵的
That was an expensive one.
等泰迪听说这件事
Wait until Teddy hears about this.
他就坐在另一边吃外卖♥♥
He's just sitting there
这边我们都快死掉了
eating his Chinese and we've nearly died.
哦,天哪.我们都等不及讲给泰迪听了
Oh, my God. I can't wait to tell Teddy.
他肯定会惊慌失措的
He's gonna be,like, all flustered.
等他回来我们就会...
He'll come back and we're just gonna be like,
哥们,你错过了一场好戏
"ate, you've just missed a storm."
大家有看到艾伦出门吗?
Guys, did anybody see Allen leaving?
他没带手♥机♥
He left his phone.
在哪...
Where is...
瑞蒂娜,他是去买♥♥东西了吗?
Radina, has he gone to the shop to do...
可能去他哥哥家了
Maybe he's at his brother's.
是的,给他打个电♥话♥吧
Yeah, give him a call.
该死,我还真的喝光了一整瓶酒
Crap. I've actually finished the whole bottle of wine.
嗯...大家,我可能要睡了
Um... guys, I think I'm gonna head...
今晚真的...
This has been, um...
艾玛,亲爱的
Emma, my darling.
- 再见,亲爱的. - 爱你哦
- Goodbye, my dear. - I love you.
再见,回头见
Goodbye.Farewell. So long.
- 回头见. - 拜,海莉
- See you later. - Bye, Haley.
拜,美女.下次见
Bye, girls. See you next time.
能代我跟瑞蒂娜说声再见吗?
Can you say goodbye to Radina for me, please?
嗯...好啊
Um... yeah, I mean,
也许我们该等她回来的
maybe we should wait until she gets back.
哦,不了.我现在就想睡了
Oh, no, I think I'm gonna head.
我真的要睡了
I think I'm gonna head.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
拜!
Bye!
卡洛琳!
Caroline!
哦,她来了
Oh, there she is.
- 卡洛琳. - 嘿,妹子
- Caroline. - Hey, dude.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
她的声音开着吗? 卡洛琳?
Has she got her audio on? Caroline?
好像开着呢
I think so. Yeah.
朋友,你在吗?
Hello, friend.
哦,等下.这是她的特效背景吧?
Oh, wait. Isn't this her background?
哦,是的.你说得对
Oh, yeah.You're right. Yeah.
我要给她打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna give her a call.
发生什么了?
What was that?
卡洛琳? 听得见吗宝贝?
Caroline, can you hear us, babe?
她的电脑好像掉了
I think her laptop just fell.
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
我...我给她打个电♥话♥
I'm...I'm gonna call her.
怎么...
What...
- 天啊! - 天啊!
- Whoa! - Whoa!
艾玛! 把特效滤镜关掉
Emma! Emma,turn the filters off.
别闹
Come on.
艾玛
Emma.
嗨,我是卡洛琳,别留口信了
Hi, it's Caroline.Don't leave me a message.
跟正常人一样发短♥信♥吧
Send me a text like a normal person.
艾玛
Emma.
啊!
Aah!
该死
Fuck.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
别这样
Don't.
- 艾玛? - 没事,没事
- Emma? - It's fine. It's fine.
艾玛,她不见了,拜托
Emma, it's gone. Come on.
- 艾玛? - 艾玛,快离开
- Emma? - Emma, get out.
艾玛,赶紧离开那里!
Emma, get out of that there right now!
艾玛,你必须立刻离开!
Emma, you need to get out of there right now!
- 艾玛! - 艾玛,快跑!
- Emma! - Emma, get out!
- 艾玛! - 那是什么?
- Emma! - What was that?
- 该死. - 该死
- Fuck. - Fuck, fuck.
你还好吗?
You okay?
艾玛? 艾玛,你必须赶紧离开
Emma? Emma, you need to get out of there.
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛
Emma.
不,不要,别回去
No, no, don't go back in there.
快跑!
Get out!
- 艾玛! 艾玛! - 艾玛,艾玛!
- Emma! Emma! - Emma, Emma, Emma!
- 艾玛! - 艾玛!
- Emma! - Emma!
艾玛,说句话.艾玛,说句话啊
Emma, talk to us. Emma, talk to us.
艾玛,说句话
Emma, talk to us.
艾玛,那是什么?
Emma, what was that?
艾玛,艾玛,艾玛
Emma, Emma, Emma.
艾玛,没事
Emma. It's okay.
没事,我们都在,我们都在
It's okay. We're here, we're here.
都会没事的,会没事的
It's gonna be okay.It's gonna be okay.
赶紧出去
Just get out.
你们都快从房♥子里出去,好吗?
You're gonna get out of the house, okay?
我们马上走,海莉?
We're gonna go. Haley?
是,我们马上就走.我们都走
Yeah, we're going.We're all doing it.
瑞蒂娜
Radina.
瑞蒂娜,瑞蒂娜,我们都离开房♥子
Radina. Radina, we got to get out of the house.
- 瑞蒂娜! - 瑞蒂娜!
- Radina! - Radina!
瑞蒂娜,瑞蒂娜,!瑞蒂娜
Radina, Radina, Radina.
- 瑞蒂娜! - 怎么了?
- Radina! - What?
艾伦! 艾伦!
Allen! Allen!
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
该死!
Fuck!
快跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
卡洛琳?
Caroline?
卡洛琳
电影精选列表