- 就像... - 嗨, 泰迪!
- Like... - Hi, Teddy!
- 嗨,泰迪! - 嗨!
- Hi, Teddy! - Hi!
- 嘿. - 嘿,哥们
- Hey. - Hey, buddy.
- 嘿. - 嗨,金妮
- Hey. - Hi, Jinny.
- 大家都怎么样了? - 嘿,金妮
- How you doing, guys? - Hey, Jinny.
你真的来了,最近如何?
You made it. How's it going?
哦,喝着金汤力呢
Oh. Gin and tonic there.
你现在挺讲究啊
You're fancy now.
居家隔离的生活挺不错啊
Quarantine has really done you good.
哦,特别好喝. 稍等
Oh, it's delish. Hang on.
我回屋里去,信♥号♥♥有点...
I'll come inside.The signal's...
是的
Yes.
悠闲地在泳池里度日
Just living the life by the pool.
- 哦,不. - 噢,别这样
- Oh, no. - Oh, come on.
- 拜,金妮! - 拜!
- Bye, Jinny! - Bye!
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
你自己来吗,泰迪?
You coming on your own, Ted?
嗯,没错.大男子汉
Uh, yes. Big boy stuff.
就我自己和你们一起
I'm allowed all by myself with you lot.
- 哇. - 你还扎了丸子头
- Aw. - You got a little man-bun going.
你什么时候扎上丸子头的?
When did you get a man-bun?
我还以为是得新冠长的瘤子呢
I think it's a twat knot from corona.
要我带你们参观一圈吗?
Shall I give you a little tour around?
- 是,请把. - 稍等
- Yes, please. - Hang on.
看看这家伙
Check this guy out.
哦
Oh.
- 太瘆人了. - 非常惊悚
- Very creepy. - So creepy.
是啊,可不是吗?
Yeah, what the fuck?
你绝对不会知道
You literally have no fucking idea
这东西有多...我们来看看...
how close this thing is.Yeah, let's check out the...
你后面的是吧台吗?
Is that a bar behind you?
对,是的
Yes. Yeah, it is.
最难的事情就是
The fucking hardest thing is not getting cunted
别在他爸面前喝醉,但是有这么多酒
in front of her dad. There's so much booze here,
而且我现在也不像
and yes, it's not exactly like I can bring out
99年的我那样年轻了
Red Ted from the naughty Nottingham days.
哦,烈焰泰迪
Oh, Red Ted.
但是和她父母住在一起还是很奇怪
But it's weird being with her and her parents.
他们定了好多奇怪的规定,比如...
They've got these weird rules, like...
不许在餐厅里看Pornhub(色♥情♥网♥站♥),还有...
Like, no Pornhub in the dining room, and, uh...
- 那你的日子可怎么过? - 凑合着过吧
- How are you surviving? - Barely.
我已经在崩溃的边缘了
Barely. I'm a man on the edge.
已经在崩溃的边缘了
I'm a man on the edge.
泰迪,对于今晚有什么想法吗?
Ted, how are you feeling about tonight?
- 你找好触发物品了吗? - 找好了
- Do you have your item? - I do.
没错,我找好了
Yeah, yeah, I've got it.
哥们,看看我对这件事的认真程度
Bro, this is how seriously I'm taking this fucking thing.
我在隔离期间冒险回到家
I went home to...I broke quarantine
就为了把这个取来...
to go and get this, so...
你,真的吗?
You? I'm telling.
我尽量创造点气氛出来
I'll make this as atmospheric as I can.
- 噢. - 哇哦.天哪
- Ooh. - Wow. Oh, my God.
真♥他♥妈♥吓人. 听到了吗?
Fuckin' creepy. You hear it?
- 听到了. - 没错
- Yeah. - Yes.
这个是我...是我奶奶的东西,但我...
So, basically, it was... It's my nan's, but I fucking...
我真♥他♥妈♥恨死这玩意了,因为我哥...
I literally fucking hate this, 'cause my brother...
他曾经是个混♥蛋♥
He used to be a right little shit.
他会把这玩意藏在房♥子某处
He'd go and hide it around the house,
然后我会被这玩意吓个半死
and it used to scare the shit out of me.
我真的会被吓哭
I genuinely used to cry.
说实话,每次我听见这个音乐...
To be honest, when I hear that music, it's um...
哦! 我都鸡皮疙瘩掉一地
ooh! It's fuckin' horrible.
太恐怖了,这个...
It's horrible. So,this... this is his.
上帝保佑,如果音乐响起,就小心点吧
God bless him. If it's playing, watch out.
这太瘆人了,抱歉...
That is so creepy.Sorry. That is...
你难道不期待吗?
Are you lot looking forward to it?
我可有点紧张
I'm a bit nervous.
我已经吓到失禁了
I'm absolutely shitting here.
为什么?
Why?
我真的不想玩这个
I really don't want to do it.
没事的
It'll be fine.
这个人是我的一个朋友
The woman is a friend of mine,
她已经带着我做过几次了
so she's done it a bunch of times for me.
整个过程她都会指导大家的
She'll kind of guide everybody through it.
你们只需要跟着她的指示
You kind of just have to follow her instructions.
拜托了,她是我的朋友
Just, please, she is a friend of mine.
并不是我觉得你们怎样
Not that I don't think you would,
但是拜托大家正经点
but please take it seriously, though,
放尊敬一点
and be respectful.
说到正经
Speaking of seriously,
并不是想破坏你的气氛
and not to undermine everything you've just said,
但我们能不能,在每次
but can we do a,uh... cheeky little shot
她说"天文板"的时候就干一杯?
every time she says "astroplane"?
好啊! 我爱玩这个!
Yes! It's my game!
是通灵板
Astral plane.
不是"天文板",是通灵板
Astral plane. Not "astro."
- "通灵". - 整瓶伏特加伺候
- "Astral". - Vodka bottle right here.
就别让她看见吧
Just don't let her see.
我不知道她...她会不会介意
I don't know if she'll be o... Like, cool with that.
哦,当你们都在自毁肾脏的时候
Oh, while you guys are killing your livers,
- 我决定喝点水. - 那真是...
- I'm gonna drink water. - That's just...
如果我要干杯,就稍微...
If we're gonna do the shots, do it slightly...
我又不能用啤酒来干杯
I mean, I can't really do that with a beer.
行了,我们...我们就干一杯吧
Alright, let's, uh...let's do a shot, guys.
敬我门,能看见你们真开心
To us. It's fuckin' nice to see you.
来,拍张照吧?
Should I take a picture?
把大家伙都引出来了
Brought this guy back out.
- 哇. - 我们应该为什么干杯?
- Aww. - What should we toast to?
为了...呃
A, uh...
降灵愉快?
a happy... happy seance?
- 好啊. - 惊悚愉快
- Yeah. - Happy spookies.
惊悚愉快
Happy spookies.
好的,大家准备好
Okay, everyone, get in.
三,二,一
Three, two, one.
- 干杯. - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯,大伙
Cheers, guys.
- 哇. - 哦,她刚刚给我发讯息了
- Whoa. - Oh, she just texted me.
那叫什么来着, 就是...
What's it called when you, like, send something...
- 什么来着? - 心灵感应
- Something? - Telepathy.
她是通过心灵感应给你传的讯息吗?
Did she text you with telepathy?
心...心感灵应?
Tele... Telethapy?
- 不,她只是给我发了短♥信♥. - 哦
- So, she actually texted me. - Oh.
- 用的手♥机♥. - 她说什么了?
- With the phone. - What's she saying?
她在等待室了
She's in the waiting room.
噢
Ooh.
好怕啊!
Scared!
你为什么非要我来做这个?
Why are you making me do this?
我们就不能...就不能...
Can't we just do,like, I don't know.
玩点桌游之类的吗?
A board game or something?
不会有事发生的
Nothing's gonna happen.
就是嘛!
Exactly!
哦,泰迪!
Oh, Teddy!
泰迪,求你把那玩意关掉
Teddy, keep that shut, please.
行了,我要请她进来了,都准备好了吗?
Alright, I'm gonna let her in. Everybody ready?
- 好了. - 没有
- Yes. - No.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
哈! 我开玩笑的
Ha! I'm joking.
拜托了,记住要尊重她
Please. Remember,be respectful, everybody.
我要让她进会议室了
I'm gonna let her into the room.
嗨,赛朗
Hi, Seylan.
电影精选列表