嗨,能听见我吗?
Hi. Can you hear me?
- 听得见. - 嗨
- Yeah. - Hi.
嗨,海莉,你还好吗?
Hi, Haley. How are you doing?
- 大家好. - 很高兴认识你
- Hi, everybody. - Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you, too.
感谢大家邀请我一起
Thanks so much for inviting me along.
我得坦白...
I've got to confess...
我从没在Zoom上做过降灵
I've never done this before over Zoom.
所以这对我们来说都是新事物,应该会很好玩
So, it's gonna be new for all of us, which should be fun.
嗯...现在,海里有没有提过触发物品的事?
Um... now, did Haley mention to you about trigger objects?
就是对你来说,呃...
That's something you might have, um...
与某人有着强烈联♥系♥的东西
that's closely connected with somebody
那个今晚你想要对话的人
that you might want to speak to this evening.
- 你们都准备了吗? - 是的
- You've all got something? - Yeah.
- 有的. - 没错
- Good. - Yep.
我能...抱歉.我能问一个问题吗?
Can I ask... Sorry. Can I ask a question?
如果...我的祖父母都是中国人,而我是英国人
If my pa... my grandparents are Chinese and I am English
我不会讲中国话,那是不是
and I don't speak Chinese, does that mean
我就没法与他们交流了?
that I will not be able to communicate with them?
不,并不是这样
No. Not at all.
通灵板上是没有语言限制的
There's no language on the astral plane,
所以如果有人想与你交流
so if they want to communicate with you,
他们一定能让你明白
then they will let you understand.
- 好的. - 这么问可能有点蠢
- Okay. - This might sound really silly,
但我有可能联♥系♥到死去的宠物吗?
but can I potentially contact a dead pet?
当然可以
Yeah. Absolutely.
就像我说的,通灵板上没有语言限制
Like I said, on the astral plane, there's no language.
如果你能记住这边
If you bear in mind that the laws are different
与另一边的法则不同
from what they are here,
你也许就能与宠物交流
so you might be able to talk to a pet.
- 当然了. - 我们可以点蜡烛了吗?
- Yeah, absolutely. - Can we light these now?
可以,都把蜡烛点起来吧
Yes. Go ahead and light your candles.
蜡烛是我们的一个指引
Yep. The candle is going to be our guiding focus
同时也能吸引灵体过来
and it's going to encourage the spirit.
就像循着信♥号♥♥灯一样
It will give them almost a beacon to come towards.
你们需要注意的就是
So, what I want you to look out for
你可能得到来自灵体的回应
are the kind of response that you might get from spirit,
可能是个名字,或一张面孔
and it might be a name or a face,
在心头浮现的一幅画面
an image that comes into your mind,
但也可能是物理上的回应
but it can also be physical things,
比如一声敲击
like you might hear a knock
或者烛光开始闪烁
or you might see your candle light flicker.
可能会感受到抚摸,或身体某处受到压力
You could feel a touch, feel pressure on your body somewhere.
这些就是你们需要注意的迹象
That's the kind of thing that I want you to look out for.
开始之前问一下,这个板叫什么来着?
Very quickly, before we start,what was the name of that plane?
通灵板
The astral plane.
哦,对,对
Oh, right, right.
由于我们是远程连线进行的
So, because we're doing this over Zoom,
这意味着我们比起通常情况下
what it does mean is that we're slightly less
没有那么多保护措施
protected than we might have been,
所以一定要尊重这些灵体
so it's very important that you respect the spirits
而且要相互尊重
and you respect each other.
有人感觉不安吗?
Is anybody feeling worried?
有没有人...
Does anybody...
觉得有点脆弱?
anybody feeling a bit vulnerable?
好的,艾玛和卡罗琳
Yeah, Emma and Caroline. Okay.
我简要给你们讲讲过程
So, let me just quickly talk you through a process
你们任何时候都可以试试
that you can do any time,
一般我们会拉着手坐成一圈
and normally, we would be in a circle, holding hands,
并在中间点燃一根蜡烛
with one candle in the center.
但因为我们...
Because we're all...
身处异处
not in the same place,
我们就要想象出这个环阵
we're going to visualize the circle.
我们还要想象这个环阵
We're going to visualize ourselves
被大家打破的样子
breaking that circle,
作为预防措施
and then as an extra precaution,
我希望你们想象自己腰间系着一段绳索
I'd like you to visualize a cord or a rope around your waist
一直连着你家的大门
that's leading towards your front door,
并且想像你们能用
and then visualize yourself cutting with
一把刀或剪刀来剪断绳子
a knife or scissors,whatever you like.
你们自己觉得真实就行
Just make a real for yourself,
这样就可以切断
and that will sever the connection
与灵界的联♥系♥
with the spirit realm.
好了,现在我要放点有节拍的音乐
Okay. Um, I'm gonna switch on some isochronic tones,
这能让我们的能量
and they just help our energy
达到与灵界相同的波段
to join the vibrations of the spirit realm.
好,现在闭上你的眼睛
Okay. Now, close your eyes.
我希望你们想象这个环阵
And I'd like you just to visualize that circle.
- 我的妈呀! - 你在做什么?
- Holy shit! - What are you doing?
别闹了,小混♥蛋♥
Knock it off, you shit.
抱歉,姐♥妹♥们♥
Sorry, girls.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
What?
泰迪
Teddy.
- 泰迪. - 抱歉,泰迪得走了
- Ted. - Sorry, Ted's got to go.
- 拜. - 你开玩笑吗?
- Bye. - Are you serious?
- 哇. - 他就这么走了?
- Wow. - Did he just leave?
- 真是讨厌. - 贱♥人♥
- Such a fucking knobsack. - She's a bitch.
一共就待了两分钟
In the span of like two minutes.
听着,别担心
Listen, d-don't worry.
别让这影响了我们
Let's not let this affect us.
我们继续专注精神
Let's just maintain our focus.
嗯,虽然我们并不是共处一室
Um, obviously, we're not here physically together,
但是精神力依然可以将我们联♥系♥起来
but there's no reason why spirit can't communicate with us
跨越网络
over the Internet.
通过交流的渠道
Over the channel of communication,
我们都可以被附体
we could all be possessed.
- 现在... - 附体?
- Now... - Possessed?
别被这个字眼吓到了
Don't be scared by that word.
这只代表灵体正通过我们来交流
That just means that the spirit is communicating through us.
虽然叫做"附体",但这...
It's called "possessed,"but that doesn't
不一定是负面的,记住这一点就好
have to be a negative thing. Just bear that in mind.
现在请大家想象出一个圆圈
Now, I'd like you, please,to visualize a circle.
想想我们都共处一室
Visualize us all together in the one room,
围着圆圈坐下
sitting in a circle,
我们要轻轻地互相拉手
and we're just going to gently join hands with each other.
灵体在上,我们请你来
Spirit, we invite you to use us to pass
传递任何你想表达的信息
on any communication you might have.
有人在吗? 请上前来
Is there anyone there? Please come forward.
一起来
And all together.
有人在吗? 请上前来
Is there anyone there? Please come forward.
好了
Okay.
现在,你们心头有没有浮现任何
Now, I want you to tell me if anything comes into your mind.
名字或者面孔
Perhaps a name, a face.
如果听到什么声响
If you hear any sounds.
瑞蒂娜,我不想吓唬你,但是...
Radina, I don't want to make you nervous, but...
有人看见她身后有什么动静吗?
can anybody see something going on just behind?
是的,看起来有个光点在动
Yeah, looks like a light moving about.
是的,但我注意到有什么东西
Yeah. But I'm kind of noticing something in between.
可能只是反光之类的
Probably just a reflection of something.
我的冰箱上有个小灯. 嗯...
There's a light on my fridge. Um...
- 但是它在动. - 不
- It's moving, though. - No.
这不是...这不一样
This... This is something different.
刚才的光是静止的,现在它动了
It was a light that was static, and it's now moving.
- 它一直在动. - 是的
- It's moving quite a lot. - Yeah.
- 我感觉不好. - 哦,我觉得...
- I don't like it. - Oh, I think...
哦,等一下,等一下
Oh, hold on. Hold on.
我可以把它当成第三只眼
I can make it a third eye.
好了,现在到她脸上了
Okay,it's on her face now.
那是什么?
What was that?
电影精选列表