He stays in college, but he studies something that he loves.
你真的同意你儿子做一个…
You're really okay with our son being...
音乐家?
a musician
这是他喜欢的东西 不然他要 什么时候开始去做自己喜欢的事?
You know, it's his passion!I mean, when else is he going to get to try it
等他50岁了 做着一份自己讨厌的工作的时候?
When he's 50 and he's in a job that he hates
德鲁…
Drew...
他永远不可能成为你
he is never going to be you.
我们要帮他做自己
We just have to help him be himself.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗?
Really
好
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是想知道…
I just wanna know...
你在非洲…
in Africa...
是不是邂逅了谁?
did you meet someone
是的
Yes, I did.
我邂逅了自己
I met me.
五、四、三、二、一!
Five, four, three, two, one...
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
凯特医生!
Dr. Kate!
你好!
Hi!
我知道自己说过 我不会担心 但是…
I know I said I wouldn't worry, but...
你的大象们很好
Your elephants are fine.
太好了 你怎么样?大家都怎么样?
Good. And how are you How is everyone
恐怕大家就没那么好了
Less so, I'm afraid.
德里克…
Derek...
德里克不想让我告诉你 但是…
Derek wouldn't want me to say anything. But...
怎么了?
What's wrong
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
We're in real trouble.
德里克从其他的基金会 搞来了一笔紧急资金
Derek got some emergency funding from another foundation,
但如果我们不想办法 快点找到一个长♥期♥的资金来源
but if we don't figure out something long-term and soon,
应该撑不过明年六月
I don't think we'll last much past June of next year.
不行 不可以!
Well, no, no, no, that can't happen!
大象孤儿项目 10.8万美金
喂 有你的包裹
Derek, you have a package.
看来我们不需要基金会了
Looks like we don't need the foundation.
很久都不需要了
Not for a very long time.
至少到明年圣诞节 都不需要了
At least not until next Christmas.
来自小资太太午餐团
德里克·霍利斯敦
你好吗?
How are you
凯特
好 这是什么?是刺吗?
All right, what is this Is it a thorn
不是
Oh! No.
是一颗钻石
It's a diamond!
没有人丢了这颗钻石 要找吗?
No one missed this
二号♥房♥的“查理斯国王”需要洗牙
King Charles in room needs a teeth cleaning,
“大小姐”也来了
and Missy's here.
不是吧 这周已经来三次了!
Wait, that is the third time this week!
-您好 又见面了 -嗨
- Well, hello again. - Hi.
这件毛衣太好看了!
And may I say that's a very nice sweater!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
您有什么需要
What are you in for
来剪指甲
Just a nail clip.
修理指甲
A mani-pedi.
再给它开点抗抑郁的药
And a refill on her antidepressants.
别忘了给您的宠物买♥♥保险!
医生?
Doctor
医生 我们现在进去吗?
Doctor, should we go in
等我一下 好吗?
Just give me one second, okay
抱歉 我… 马上回来
So sorry. Just... one second.
2020年7月5日
我们现在这样测量大象了?
Is that how we're doing things now
挺好用的
Well, it works.
大象们也喜欢
And the elephants like it.
或许我应该给你搞一瓶牛奶 让你开心一下
Maybe I should get you a bottle, cheer you up a bit.
我没事
I'm fine.
我要去接游客 你需要什么吗?
I have a pick-up. You want anything
咖啡豆 谢谢
Coffee beans, please.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thanks.
拉菲!
Rafi!
德里克!
Derek!
今晚来玩扑克吗?
Are we up for some poker tonight
我倒是想去
I wish I could.
明天清晨要飞行
I have an early flight.
要带游客去丛林
Taking some tourist into the bush.
给你
Here you go.
慢用
Enjoy.
这是什么
What's this
那位女士给你买♥♥的
Lady bought it for you.
两个星期之前 我卖♥♥掉了公♥寓♥
Two weeks ago, I sold my apartment.
两天之前 我买♥♥了一张单程票
Two days ago, I bought a one-way ticket.
两分钟之前 我经过长途旅程 走进了这里
And two minutes ago, I walked in here after a very long journey.
希望你准备了再经历一段长途旅程
Well, I hope you're ready for another one.
五个月后
亲爱的路克 我很开心你能参与我们的婚礼
参与我们共同的生活
你准备好了吗?
You ready
没有
No.
你可以的
You can do this.
马努 我会想念你的
Manu, I'm really gonna miss you.
我会每天都想起你的
I'm gonna think about you every day,
我想让你这知道 到了外面 不要害怕
and I want you to know not to be scared out there.
你会生活得很好 因为你很聪明
You're gonna do great because you are smart
很坚强
and you are strong
你很勇敢
and you are brave. Okay, baby
好吗 宝贝?
So go ahead.
走吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
去过自己的生活 好吗?
Go live your life, all right
去创造自己的生活吧
Make something of yourself.
我就这样放它走吗?
And now I let him go just like that
就是这样
Just like that.
你觉得 它会记得我们吗?
You think he'll remember us
当然会了
Of course he will.
它是大象
He's an elephant.
走吧 纽约人
Come on, New York.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
野生象群的数量 在过去12年中 急剧下降了62%
支持保护工作 拯救这些神奇的生命
电影精选列表