非常好
Nice. Nice!
好 我需要你更自然一点
Okay, let's get you a little bit more...
很好 各位 保持这个姿势
about there. You look great.Okay, folks. Let's hold it right there.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
不行 你答应过的
No, you promised.
-工作很重要 -对 家族传统也很重要
- It's work. - Yeah, it's tradition.
现在才八月
It's August!
我不明白你急什么!
I don't get the rush!
我们必须在12月的第一周 寄出圣诞贺卡
Well, we have to send out the Christmas cards the first week of December,
这是路克最后一天在家了 然后他就要去读大学了
and we only have Luke for another day before he goes to college.
你们可以用修图软件 把我的照片合成进去
You guys could just Photoshop me in.
太完美了 别动
That's perfect. Hold it.
笑容灿烂一点
And big smiles.
非常好 看这里
Love that. And over here.
-很好 -好了 拍完了吧?
- Awesome. - There you go. We good
是 拍完了
Yeah.We're good.
喂 我已经在车上了
Yeah. I am in the car.
可以稍等一下吗?
Can you just hold a sec
-尼尔森太太叫什么来着? -泰瑞
- What's Nelson's wife's name again - Terry.
-泰瑞 -罗拉读法学院
- Terry. - And Lola's in law school,
詹克刚结婚
and Jake just got married.
喂 罗拉要做律师 詹克刚结婚?
Yeah, Lola a lawyer, and Jake just married
喂 祝你们今天过得愉快
Hey, have a good day, guys.
真的要走了?明天你就是空巢老人了
So that's it, huh Tomorrow you've got an empty nest.
是啊 我在想 路克从家里搬出去之后
Yes. And I was thinking, you know, with Luke out of the house,
或许我应该重返职场
maybe I should go back to work.
你确实一直喜欢做一名兽医
Well, you always did love being a vet.
不过 是谁要让你重返职场的啊?
Who says you've gotta re-enter the workforce anyway
我自己!不然我要做什么?
Well, I do! I mean, what else am I gonna do
做你此刻正在做的事
You're doing it.
我在吃午餐啊
But I'm just eating lunch.
敬我们
To us.
小资太太午餐团
The ladies who lunch.
-小资太太午餐团 -谢谢
- The ladies who lunch. - Thank you.
你们真是的 以后不要再这样称呼我们了
You guys, don't ever call us that again.
别扫兴
Come on.
后备箱基本装满了 这是最后几箱了
Trunk's almost full. This is the last load.
你带牙刷了吗?
Did you pack your toothbrush
带了 牙膏也带了 妈
I did.Toothpaste, too, Mom.
谢谢你同意让我开车送他
Thanks so much for letting me drive him.
你一定有很多话想和他聊
Aw. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about.
-你们路上要小心 知道吗? -我们会的
-And you be careful on the road, okay -We will.
可以出发了 孩子?
You good to go, kiddo
对!马上就走!
Yup! We're outta here!
你答应过我的
You promised.
这是最后一次
This is the last time, though.
不行!绝对不能是最后一次!
Oh, come on! Surely it's not the last time!
你好高
You're so tall.
我会照顾好自己的 妈
It's gonna be okay, Mom.
记得你以前对我说过吗?我会成为…
Remember what you used to tell me, that I could be
宇航员 或者美国总统
an astronaut, or the president of the United States
如果我留在家里 要怎么成为这些伟大的人物呢?
Well, how's that supposed to happen if I stay here
家长都是这么对孩子说的
It's just something that parents tell their children.
好了
Come on.
让他快点上路吧 一会儿黑天了
Let him get on the road before it gets dark.
我爱你 老爸
Love you, Pops.
好好学习
Get good grades,
下个暑假来我公♥司♥实习
and next summer you'll intern at the firm.
好
Okay.
好 我们每天都要视频通话 好吗?
Okay, so we are gonna FaceTime everyday, right
每周一次 我爱你们
Once a week. I love you guys.
一定记得好好吃饭
And don't forget to eat.
我会吃饭的
I'll eat,
我会呼吸的 我还会穿毛衣的
I'll breathe, I'll even wear a sweater.
别担心
Don't worry.
妈 我会照顾好自己的
Mom, I'm gonna be okay.
我知道你会照顾好自己的 我只是… 太爱你了
I know you'll be okay, I just... I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再见
Bye.
就这样…
And just like that...
我们变成空巢老人了
it's an empty nest.
所以…
So,
我有一个提议
I have a proposal.
既然家里只有我们俩了
Since it's just us now,
我们两个一直没什么机会 享受二人时光
and I know we haven't been spending a lot of time alone,
我知道我们两个关系有点疏远
and I know things aren't great,
所以我预定了第二次蜜月旅行
so I booked us to go on our second honeymoon.
-凯特… -去非洲
- Kate... - To Africa!
我想等他走了再说 因为我不想让他难过…
Look, I... I waited until Luke was gone because I didn't want to upset him...
怎么了?有什么事吗?你生病了?
Why What's wrong Are you sick
没有
No.
你幸福吗?
Are you happy
我没有… 我没有不幸福
Um...I'm not... I'm not unhappy.
那不等于幸福
That's not the same thing.
不会有人总是幸福的
Well, no one's happy all the time.
凯特 我已经不爱你了
Kate...I'm not in love with you anymore.
我非常肯定 你也一样
And I'm pretty sure you feel the same.
我要搬出去住
I'm moving out.
什么?
What
如果你有事找我 我会在凯雷集团
I'll be at the Carlyle if you need to reach me.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand, I don't understand.
你在外面有了别人?
Are you involved with someone else
没有
No.
所以…
So,
你就这样离开了我 都不和我商量一下?
you're just leaving me like this with... with no discussion
我们的人生还有很长
We had a lot of good years.
你一定会明白 为了长远打算 分开对我们两个都好
I think in the long run, you'll see this is better for both of us.
我会派人来取我的东西
I'll send for my things.
免费衣物 随意领♥取♥
乘客姓名 德鲁·康拉德先生 凯特·康拉德太太
《赞比亚 旅行指南》
到达
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
康拉德夫妇
康拉德先生呢?
And... Mr. Conrad
-只有我自己 -好 我们走
- Just me. - Okay, let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
赞比亚 卢萨卡
-谢谢你 -不用谢
-Thank you, sir. -You're welcome
康拉德夫妇
《非洲攻略及语言》
请慢用
And here we are.
这是什么?
What's this
双人晚餐
Dinner for two.
旅行套餐中的计划饮食
It's part of the meal plan.
我可以再要一杯吗?
Could I have another one of these, please
-好的 女士 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
喂 美女
Hey, gorgeous.
你好
How're ya doing
德里克!欢迎再次光临
Derek, welcome back.
我的朋友 要你常点的?
My friend, the usual
拉菲!
Rafi!
谢谢
Thanks.
可以玩扑克吗?
You ready for poker
-希望你这次带了现金 -我的欠条不好使了?
- I hope you bring cash this time. - My IOU's aren't good enough anymore
你明知道答案是你不想听到的 为什么还要问呢?
Why are you asking questions you're afraid of the answer to
谢谢!
Thank you!
在用功钻研?
Studying hard
这样旅行不好玩的
That's no way to vacation.
我喜欢有所准备
I like to be prepared.
自己一个人用餐?
Eating alone
是的
Yes.
自己一个人很好
Alone is good.
自己是最好的伴侣
Also guarantees the best company.
电影精选列表