好 我要把这些东西带回帐篷
All right, I'm gonna take this stuff back to the tent,
让你们两个好好聊聊 你下次再开飞机 一只手放在摇杆上
so you guys can catch up. Next time you fly, one hand on the yoke.
等一下!你让他开飞机?
Wait! You let him fly
他没让飞机坠毁
He didn't crash.
别告诉我他是认真的
Please tell me he's kidding.
他让我推动了几次手柄 感觉是个不错的人
He let me push a few levers. Seems like a nice guy.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready
好
All right.
-这是莫提桑尼 -天啊
- This is Multisani. - Oh, my gosh.
这是玛卡利瓦
This is Makaliwa.
还有这个
And then over here,
我想给这一头取名叫赛迪
I wanted to name this one Sadie.
-它长得确实有点像外婆 -对吧?
- She does kinda look like Grandma. - Right
好!
Yeah!
给你!
There you go!
谢谢!
Thank you!
你知道嘛 我已经很久没看到你这样了
You know, I haven't seen you do that in a long time.
哪样?
Do what
让别人走进心里
Let someone in.
我在这里学到的重要一课 就是不要付出太多感情
If I've learned anything here, it's to not get too attached.
不是所有的事情 都会以悲剧结束
Not everything has to end badly.
永远都不会结束的 因为从来都没有开始
It's not gonna end, 'cause it never really started.
她还没有离开
She hasn't left yet.
她总会离开的
She will.
都会离开的
They always do.
好 大家一起拍一张照片
Okay, everyone, let's take a picture together.
拍一张圣诞合影
Let's take a Christmas picture!
聚到一起!
Get together!
过来聚到一起 好吗?
Come together, okay
我数到三 所有人喊“圣诞快乐” 好吧?
On three, everyone say Merry Christmas, all right
准备好了吗?
Ready
挤进来!
Smoosh in!
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
我想 我找到了明年圣诞贺卡的照片
I think I just found next year's Christmas card.
比我们八月份拍的那张好多了
That beats the one we took in August.
确实是
It certainly does.
你♥爸♥把你送过来 真的很好
Well, it was really nice of your father to send you.
他怎么样了?
How's he doing
应该很好吧
He's okay, I guess.
在办公室旁边买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
Got an apartment near the office.
他圣诞节在做什么?
What's he doing for Christmas
和平常一样 工作、讨好客户 做那些“有趣”的事
The usual, working, schmoozing clients. All that fun stuff.
我能理解 你为什么不想回去
You know, I get why you don't want to come back.
宝贝 我会回去的
Honey, I'm coming back.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
你和爸喜欢的东西 从来都不一样
You and Dad never really liked the same things.
但我们都喜欢你
But we liked you.
说实话 我很意外 你们居然能坚持在一起这么久
The truth is, I'm surprised you stayed together as long as you did.
-有那么糟吗? -没有
- Was it that bad - No,
不是糟 只是…
it wasn't bad. It was just...
记得我们带回家的那只流浪狗吗? 后来我爸逼我们送人那只
Remember when we brought home that stray dog, and Dad made us give him away
现在 你可以养那只流浪狗了
Well, now you get to keep that stray dog.
只是换成了大象
Only it's an elephant.
你在画什么?
What are you painting
麋鹿
Reindeer.
麋鹿?
Reindeer
对 彗星麋鹿 丘比特麋鹿、闪天麋鹿
Yeah, you know, Comet, Cupid, Blixen.
我通常不会让别人偷看我的涂鸦
I don't usually let people peek at my doodles.
画完了才能看
Until they're done.
很多时候 画完了也不让别人看
Many times, even after they're done.
坐
Please.
好
Okay.
其实那只麋鹿叫“闪电” 不是“闪天”
It's actually Blitzen, not Blixen.
-是吗? -对
- Really - Yeah.
那几只麋鹿是鲁道夫 猛冲者、跳舞者
It's Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer,
欢腾、悍妇
Prancer, Vixen,
彗星、丘比特、大人物、闪电
Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen.
兽医学校教的?
They teach you that in vet school
对 高级课程
Yeah. Advanced course.
圣诞前夜快乐
Merry Christmas Eve.
-这是什么? -蛋奶酒
- What is it - Eggnog.
非洲版本的蛋奶酒
African eggnog.
换句话说 威士忌
Or whiskey.
对 我听别人这样叫过
Yeah, I've heard it called that.
我很喜欢你儿子
I like your boy.
我通常不太喜欢人类
I don't usually say that about humans.
我也意识到了
And it hasn't gone unnoticed.
既然现在是圣诞节
And while we're in the Christmas spirit,
我应该说 有你在这里 其实也不赖
I should say that it hasn't been completely awful having you here either.
其实
You know,
你并不像我一开始想象得那样糟糕
you're really not as terrible as I thought you were at first.
我就当你是夸奖我了
I'll take that compliment.
你知道那是什么吗?
You know what that is
什么?
What
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
-那肯定不是槲寄生 -那是非洲版本的槲寄生
-That is most definitely not mistletoe. - That is African mistletoe.
虽然我们在非洲
And even though we're in Africa,
但全世界的圣诞节 都有在槲寄生下亲吻的传统
we still celebrate the same worldwide mistletoe traditions.
或许可以明年试试
Maybe next year.
明年我会在这里
I'll be here.
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 纽约人
Good night, New York.
学校怎么样?
So, how's school
你要知道 大学第一年是适应期 都要有很大的调整
You know, Freshman year is always a huge adjustment.
以后一定会好起来的
I'm sure it's going to get better.
-应该会吧 -奥利维亚怎么样了?
-I guess. - How's Olivia
-你女朋友! -对
- Your girlfriend! - Right.
对 异地恋有点难
Yeah, it's been a bit rough with the distance.
我不是想刺探情报 但是…
I don't mean to pry, but...
妈
Mom,
别问了…
please...
千万别告诉我 那是你给我搞的那个东西
Please tell me those aren't what I think they are.
当然是了!
Of course they are!
不然我要怎么测量大象的成长?
How else am I supposed to measure an elephant
过来 你能来 我真的好开心
Come here. I'm so happy you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
这是最棒的圣诞节礼物
It's the best Christmas present ever.
无线网络热点
嗨 你还在为圣诞节购物吗?
Hey! Are you still Christmas shopping
不然还能做什么?
Is there anything else
我要和泰贝莎一起吃午餐
I'm having Christmas lunch with Tabitha.
你怎么不和我们一起啊?
Why aren't you with us
我没办法面对 一个人在空荡荡的公♥寓♥里过节
I just could not face that empty apartment for the holidays.
路克不回家吗?
Isn't Luke coming home
你肯定想不到
You'll never guess what happened.
他来我这里了!
He's here with me!
他昨天飞过来 给了我一个惊喜!
He flew in yesterday to surprise me!
真的吗?
Seriously
今年我会度过非洲圣诞节
This year, it's gonna be Christmas in Africa.
非洲圣诞节怎么过?
And what is Christmas in Africa
我无法说出整个非洲大♥陆♥怎么过
Well, I can't speak for the whole continent,
但我们大象庇护所这里
but here at the elephant orphanage,
会庆祝一整周 没有购物活动
they celebrate all week, and there's no shopping involved.
礼物呢?
What about presents
自♥制♥
Home-made.
听起来好可怕
Sounds terrifying.
-你会回家的 对吧? -对
- You are coming home right - Yeah,
我当然会回家了
of course I'm coming back.
什么时候?
电影精选列表