有你的圣诞节包裹
A Christmas delivery for you.
你买♥♥的
From you.
其实不是给我自己的
Well, it isn't actually for me.
不过 我也会用到
Well, you know, maybe just a little bit.
男士们会喜欢的
Boys'll love it.
看来你以前弄过
I see you've done this before.
过去20年里 也就是每天两次吧
Only about twice a day for the last 20 years.
那就是一万四千杯咖啡
That's 14,000 cups of coffee.
数学也不错嘛
He does math, too.
谢谢你的拿铁
Thank you a latte.
你有一封信
You have a letter.
来自那个传说中的某某伴侣
From So-and-so and So-and-so Partners.
你也读了?
Oh, and did you read it, too
没有 信太厚了
No, the envelope was too thick.
看着不像是圣诞贺卡
Hm. Does not look like a Christmas card.
民政局 离婚申请书
康拉德先生申请离婚了
Mr. Conrad is filing for divorce.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我去看看我的大象
I'm gonna go see my elephant.
我们的大象
Our elephant.
它似乎还不错
He seems to be doing fine.
我一直很想养动物
You know, I always wanted more animals,
但是德鲁不想让衣服上有宠物的毛
but Drew didn't want pet hair on his clothes.
我是说 我早就应该预料到 会有今天的
I mean, I just should've seen this coming. I...
生活遭到巨变
It's just change.
没有巨变 就不会有破茧成蝶
Without change, there would be no butterflies.
这话是谁说的?
Who said that
一定有人说过
Someone should've said it.
喂
Hey,
一切都会好起来的
it's gonna be okay.
真的会吗?
But is it
我要去看看烤的饼干
I gotta go check on those cookies.
怎么了?
What
过节了嘛
It's the holidays.
是 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
过节了
The holidays.
怎么了?
What's wrong!
-马努跑了 -什么?
- Manu's gone. - What
一定是楚玛把门搞开了 马努跟了出去
Chuma must've opened the gate somehow, Manu followed.
可能是去找象群了
Probably looking for the herd.
但它还那么小
But he's too young.
天一亮 我就会飞出去找它
I'll fly out first light to look for him.
天亮再飞就太晚了
First light is too late.
我们必须现在去
We have to go now.
晚上不能飞行
I can't fly at night.
楚玛会照顾好它的
Chuma will take care of him.
-它们会互相照顾的 -这个不一定啊
- They'll take care of each other. - You don't know that.
有时候 你要让它们出去转转
Sometimes you gotta let them wander.
外面的世界才属于它们
It's their world out there.
但它还是个宝宝 可能会发生意外
But he's still just a baby. Anything could happen.
好吧 走吧
All right. Come on.
真的吗?
Really
等一下 你在做什么?为什么停车?
Wait, what are you doing Why are we stopping
我们已经找了很久了
We've been at this for a while.
需要睡一觉
Need to get some sleep.
在这里?
Here
这地方没什么不好的
It's as good a place as any.
我们不是应该继续找它们吗?
But shouldn't we keep looking for them
我们会的
We will.
天亮就去
At first light.
有一次圣诞节 我在商场里弄丢了路克
I lost Luke one time in a shopping mall. Christmas time.
但你后来找到他了
But you found him.
所以不会有事的
So it all worked out.
对 但是商场里没有偷猎者啊
Yeah, but there weren't any poachers in that mall.
我们会找到的
We will find them.
你确定?
Are you sure
对
Yes.
你现在睡一会儿
Now you get some sleep.
利莱伊大象庇护所
天啊!
Oh, my God!
罗伊?
Roi
罗伊!
Roi!
节日快乐 老朋友!
Happy holidays, old friend!
看你又长大了不少
Looks like you put on some pounds.
你都能有半吨♥了吧
Give or take a thousand.
我当初找到它的时候 比马努还小
Was smaller than Manu when I found him.
我们没想到它能活下来
We didn't think he'd make it.
你认识它多久了?
How long have you known him
有多久啦 罗伊?
What's it been, Roi
九年 快十年了?
Nine, almost ten years
我记得有一次 乔纳森的父亲走进公园
I remember once Jonathan's father walked into the park,
一头大象从灌木丛中走出来 和他打招呼
an elephant came out of the bush to greet him.
他当时已经有37年没见过那头大象了
It'd been 37 years since they'd seen each other.
好了 小伙伴
All right, buddy.
常联♥系♥
Don't be a stranger.
再见!
Bye!
见到你很高兴!
It was so nice to meet you!
下次再见!
Hope to see you again!
嗨 德里克 好消息
Hey, Derek, good news.
守林人看到了我们丢的大象们
The rangers spotted our elephants.
它们在卡德玛南边的池塘
They're at that pond south of Kadma.
我马上来
I'm on the way.
那边!
There!
大象!
Elephant!
这才是欢庆圣诞前夜!
Now this is a merry Christmas Eve!
嗨 德里克 有人需要你临时去接一下 快回来
Hey, Derek. Got a last-minute pick-up for ya.Come on back.
收到
Copy.
有工作了
Duty calls.
闻起来好香
Ooh, that smells so good.
如果没有炖羊肉 就不是正宗的非洲圣诞节了
Well, it's not Christmas in Africa without goat stew.
点睛之笔是…
And the key...
辣椒
The peppers.
能让色香味俱全
Color and flavor.
凯特…
You know, Kate...
大家都知道
It's a well-known fact that
男人无法拒绝好吃的炖羊肉
a man cannot resist a good goat stew.
听说你的朋友德里克 很喜欢好吃的炖羊肉
I hear your friend Derek loves a good goat stew.
他和我… 我们只是朋友
He and I, we're... we're just friends.
没骗你 我们只是朋友
Seriously, we're only friends.
-凯特医生 -怎么了?
- Dr. Kate! - Yes
-德里克需要你去航带 -怎么了?他还好吧?
- Derek needs you at the air strip. - Why Is he okay
他很好
He's fine.
但这件事很重要
But it is important.
我离开一会儿
Excuse me.
我给你带了圣诞前夜狂欢的节日礼物
I picked you up a little holiday cheer for Christmas Eve.
是嘛?
Really
圣诞节快乐 妈!
Merry Christmas, Mom!
路克
Luke!
真不敢相信 你过来了!
I can't believe you're here!
我想过来看看你 看你有没有把毛衣穿好
Figured I'd check on you, make sure you're wearing a sweater.
乔纳森 这是路克!
Jonathan, this is Luke!
很高兴见到凯特医生的第一个儿子
Pleasure to meet Dr. Kate's first son.
“凯特医生”?
"Dr. Kate"
我是她唯一的儿子
And I'm her only son.
她唯一的人类儿子
Her only human son.
你来这里做什么?
What are you even doing here
爸爸给我买♥♥的票
Dad got me a ticket.
是吗?
He did
那你的音乐节呢?
What about that music festival
我们被迫退出了 我的期末考试安排毁掉了一切
Yeah, we had to drop out. My finals schedule screwed everything up.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表