让我猜猜…
Let me guess...
洛杉矶的?
LA
不是
No.
纽约?
New York
对
Yes.
我就知道
I knew it.
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean
没别的意思 你非常的…
No, you're just very...
精致!
Put together!
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
应该是吧
I guess.
康拉德夫妇
Oh, it's Mr. and Mrs. Conrad.
其实… 其实不是的
Um. Actually... Actually, no.
看来康拉德先生不会来了?
I take it Mr. Conrad won't be joining us
不会
Nope.
他还在倒时差?
Jet lag.
-不是 -接应酬电♥话♥去了?
- No. - Business call
不是
No.
那是怎么了 坠井失踪了?
What, did he fall down a well
你真想知道康拉德先生去哪里了?
Do you actually want to know where Mr. Conrad is
两天之前
Two days ago,
他告诉我 我们的婚姻结束了
he told me that our marriage was over.
两个小时之前 我在这里下了飞机
Two hours ago, I landed here
自己一个人出席 我们第二次蜜月旅行
on what was supposed to be our second honeymoon, by myself.
两周后 我就要去找律师
In two weeks, I will be in a lawyer's office,
尝试讨回 我在他身上花费的几十年心血
trying to get back the decades I spent
供他读研究生 抚养我们的儿子
putting him through grad school, raising our son,
讨好他的客户 还莫名其妙地变成了 小资太太午餐团的一员
entertaining his clients, and somehow becoming one of the ladies who lunch.
你还有什么想知道的?
Is there anything else that you would like to know
我只是想问 那么多食物 你一个人吃得完吗?
I was just wondering if you were gonna eat all that food
谢谢!
Thank you!
朋友 你的魅力不再了
You have lost your touch, my friend!
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢乘坐 女士
Thanks, ma'am.
你也和我一起来?
You're coming on this, too
对
Yup.
我预定的是…
But I thought it was supposed to be a...
夫妻豪华非洲野外游啊?
Luxury couples safari.
需要飞机空运来实现
Complete with air transport.
-你是飞行员 -只有今天是
- Oh, you're the pilot. - For today.
科克
科克是谁?
Who is Kirk
科克舰长
Captain Kirk.
《星际迷航》里面的
From Star Trek.
因为我们会大胆地去探索 没有游客去过的地方
Because we do boldly go where no tourist has gone before.
德里克·霍利斯敦
Derek Holliston.
利益的“利” 告诉你怎么写 方便你写投诉信
Two L's, in case you want to write my name down on a complaint form.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 康拉德太太
All right, Mrs. Conrad.
应该说 康拉德女士
Oh, it's... it's Ms. Conrad.
你叫我凯特就好了
You know, Kate's just fine.
凯特
Kate.
“凯特琳”的简称?
Is that short for Katherine
我就叫凯特
Just Kate.
给自己的飞机取一个女性的名字 才会有好运吧
So I thought it was good luck to name your plane after a woman.
必须是自己爱的女人的名字 才有好运
Actually it's a woman you love.
其实 我拿到它的时候 它已经被取名为“科娔”
Truth is, this one was already named "Kira" when I got her,
这样我只需要喷漆涂掉一小部分
so I only had to paint over one letter.
需要飞40分钟到达你住宿的小木屋
It's about a 40-minute flight.to the lodge.
别被“小木屋”这个名字骗了
Don't let the name "lodge" fool you.
周围全是五星级奢华设施
You'll be surrounded by five-star luxury.
卢萨卡空管局
Lusaka traffic,
赛斯纳飞机 MIA机场 东侧起落架 卢萨卡35跑道起飞
Cessna Mike India Alpha, East tie-down, departing runway 35, Lusaka.
可以起飞
Clear for takeoff.
我们正在飞行通过非洲最古老 最大的野生动物保护区
We're flying over the oldest and largest game Reserve in Africa,
五大动物的栖息地
home of the big five.
狮子、猎豹、犀牛、非洲水牛、大象
Lion, leopard, rhino, cape buffalo, elephant.
两点钟方向 水牛
Oh. Two o'clock, buffalo.
有人说它们是这里最危险的动物
Some people say it's the most dangerous animal out here.
但其实并不是
But it's not.
那什么才是?
What is
我们
We are.
等一下 我要…
Hang on a minute.
我要停一下
I'm gonna make a stop.
等一下 什么?停一下?停哪里?
Wait, what A stop Where
我们要做什么?
What are we doing
你留在飞机上
I need you to stay in the plane.
留在飞机上? 万一你不回来 我怎么办?
Stay here What if you don't come back
我会回来的
I'll come back.
-我是德里克 你们能听到我说话吗? -能听到
- It's Derek. You read me - Yes.
在恩戈玛的西南方向五公里处 发现了一头孤儿小象
We have an orphan five kilometers southwest of N'goma.
我在飞机降落的地方北侧 我们需要一辆卡车
You'll find us just north of where I landed the airplane. We'll need a truck.
发生了什么?
What happened
盗猎者
Poachers.
为了象牙杀了大象妈妈
Killed the mama for tusks.
如果我们不采取措施保护小象宝宝 它活不过两天
If we don't do something to help that baby, he'll be dead in two days.
脱下你的衬衫
Take off your shirt.
什么?
What
你到底要不要帮忙?
You wanna help or not
我需要你不停和它说话
I need you to talk to him,
站在它面前 吸引它的注意力
stay right in front of him, keep his attention.
喂!
Hey, hey!
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗?冷静一点
All right Just be calm.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
别害怕 没事的
Don't be scared. Everything's fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我们要让它侧躺下 这样它才不会攻击我们 我自己来
We gotta get him on his side, so he doesn't charge us. I got this.
-让我帮忙! -我自己来
- Let me help! - I've got it.
好了 我会让它冷静 从我的包里拿点水
Okay. I'll keep him calm, get some water out of my backpack.
好了
It's okay.
给你
Here you go.
宝贝 喝吧 宝贝
Here, baby. Drink up, sweetheart.
把它的耳朵淋湿
Let's wet down his ears.
它需要知道 我们是来帮它的
He needs to know that we're here to help him.
这么残忍♥ 只为了象牙?
All this for ivory
这世界上除了大象 没有谁需要象牙了
Nobody in the world needs ivory, except an elephant.
好 慢点!
Okay! Slow, slow, slow!
-小心 轻一点! -抬上来
- Careful, gentle! - Going up.
它没事吧?
Is he okay
它以后会怎么样?
What's going to happen to him
我们会把它带回营地 照顾它 让它恢复健康
We'll take him back to the shelter and nurse him back to health.
上一头小象很不幸
We didn't have great luck with the last one,
这一头的状况看起来要好一些
but he looks like he's in a little better shape.
好了
All right.
我送你去小木屋
Let's get you to the lodge.
太阳落山之前 你就能悠闲地品酌马提尼了
You'll be sipping martinis before sunset.
我要和它一起去
I'm going with him.
听我说 我知道这件事让你很有感触
Listen, I know this is very emotional,
但你帮不上什么忙
but there's nothing you can do.
我是兽医!
But I'm a vet!
我很久没有实际操作了 我主要的工作对象是猫和狗
I haven't practiced in a while, and I mostly worked on dogs and cats,
但我真的很想帮忙
but I really want to help.
你对大象有多少了解?
What do you know about elephants
基本什么都没有
Almost nothing.
我叫乔纳森
Jonathan.
我叫凯特
Kate.
这倒是出乎意料
Didn't see that one coming.
没事的 不会有事的 小宝贝
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be all right, little baby.
对吧?
电影精选列表