我很好 你呢?学校怎么样?
I'm good. How are you How's school
非常好
Great.
非洲野外游怎么样?
How's safari
野外很好
Safari so good.
等一下 你在哪里?
Wait, where are you
我没按原计划行程
Well, I took a little detour,
我现在所在的地方 身边都是野生动物
and now I'm in this place surrounded by wild animals.
我也是
Me, too.
好 放长线!
Hey, go long! Go long!
好
All right!
终于
And finally,
出炉了
I have
番茄羊奶酪薄饼
chapati with tomato and goat cheese,
也就是纽约薄脆披萨
a.k.a. New York thin crust pizza.
这东西 让我也想加入小资太太午餐团了
Now this makes me wanna be a lady who lunches.
我想对你们所有人说一句
And I just wanna say to all of you,
谢谢
thank you,
因为过去的这几周时间 给我的意义 让人难以想象
because these last few weeks have meant more to me than you can ever know.
女人像大象一样
And women, just like elephants,
会永远记得
always remember.
虽然我即将远离各位…
So even though I'm gonna be far away,
我想让你们知道 我永远不会忘记你们
I want you to know that I'm never gonna forget any of you.
你真的在15层的公♥寓♥上 有一个望远镜?
You really have a telescope on the 15th floor
对
Yup.
那里能看到什么?
What do you see
无数电视的光亮
The flickering lights of about a million TVs.
-听起来真有趣 -是
- Sounds exciting. - Yeah.
来吧 我给你看样东西
Come on. I wanna show you something.
我看过你的帐篷了
Oh, I've already seen your tent.
肯定不是让你只看帐篷
I think you were looking at more than the tent.
你在家的时候
So, when you're at home,
可以用望远镜看到各种有趣的电视
you can look through your telescope at all the fabulous televisions,
但是今晚…
but tonight...
你会看到这个
you're gonna look at this.
好
Okay.
是吧?
Right
好漂亮
I mean, it's... it's amazing.
咚咚咚 德里克!
Knock, knock! Derek!
这是莱斯莉·范德米尔·琼斯
This is Leslie Van Der Mere-Jones.
她是支撑我们运转的基金会成员
She's with the foundation that keeps us afloat.
我们见过
We've met.
这是凯特 她是…
And this is Kate. The...
-是 -还留在这里的游客
- The... - Tourist who's still here.
有太多风景要看了
There's a lot to see.
显然
Apparently.
很晚了 我要回帐篷了
Well, it's late so I'm just going to head back to my tent.
我送你回去
I'll walk you back.
不用 我认路
No, I know the way.
我等着
I'll wait.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我从没遇见过姓氏那么长的人
I never met someone with five last names.
很复杂
It's complicated.
你的帐篷客人真多
Your tent's a busy place.
等一下!
Now hang on!
不 没事
No, it's fine.
是我的问题 我应该坚持我对你的第一印象
It's on me. I just should've stuck with my first impression.
什么印象?
Which was
你很孤独 你自己不知道
You're lonely but you don't know it,
所以你就施展浑身解数
so you just use all your thing
去得到现在需要的东西 不为别人考虑
to get what you need in the moment and you don't think about anybody else.
谢谢你的评价
Good talk.
你好呀 马努
Hey, Manu!
我也爱你!
I love you, too!
看来有些人不想让你走啊
Well, someone doesn't want you to leave.
我知道
I know.
开始煽情了
And so it begins.
她收拾行李还要多久啊?
How long does it take her to pack
-她不走了 -什么意思?
- She's not going. - What do you mean
她坠入爱河了
She's in love.
她对你说的?
She told you that
别自恋 说的不是你
Don't flatter yourself. It's not you.
她爱上的家伙有灰色的鼻子 体重270千克
He has a gray trunk, weighs 600 pounds
嗜奶如命
and he has a drinking problem.
是啊 这倒是出乎意料
Yeah, I guess I never saw that coming.
亲爱的路克 我知道我们这周已经视频通话过了
Dear Luke, I know I've exceeded my weekly FaceTime allotment,
所以我写了这封邮件给你
so I'm writing this email to tell you that
我决定再在这里多留一阵子
I have decided to stay out here a little longer.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mom.
三个月后
2019年12月20日
嗨 奥斯卡
Hi, Oscar
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart!
嗨 小宝贝!
Hi, little baby!
你今天过得好吗?
How are you today
准备好做检查了吗?
Are you ready for your check-up
好!那我开始了
Good! Here I come.
别一脸抑郁 这周就是圣诞节了
Come on. It's Christmas week!
我们家人就快来了 开心起来
Our families are almost here. Cheer up!
-嗨 乔纳森! -凯特医生
- Hey, Jonathan! - Dr. Kate!
你的家人来了吗?
Is your family here yet
还没来
No, not yet.
来了你会听到的 他们很吵的
But you will hear them. They are very loud.
我很期待见到他们
I can't wait to meet them.
或许有一天 我们能见到你的家人
One day maybe we can meet your family, too.
真希望如此
Oh, that would be nice,
但我儿子今年会和朋友们留在学校
but my son is gonna stay at college this year with his friends.
凯特医生 我知道 你今年圣诞节无法和家人团聚
Dr. Kate, I realize that you're away from your family this Christmas,
但我想让你知道 你现在是我们这个大家庭的一员了
but I want you to know that you're a part of ours now.
谢谢你 乔纳森
Thanks, Jonathan.
你好 我漂亮的小公主
Hello, my beautiful little princesses!
爸爸!
Daddy!
你过得好吗?
How are you Ah.
去和德里克叔叔问好
Go say hi to Uncle Derek.
德里克叔叔
Uncle Derek!
你们都长这么大了
You guys have gotten so big.
你好高!
And you are a giant!
我太重了
I'm too heavy!
我的工作是和大象摔跤 你对我来说简直是一只小白兔
Hey, I wrestle elephants for a living. You're just a little rabbit to me.
凯特医生
Dr. Kate,
这是我妻子 艾丽娅
this is my wife, Aliyah.
你好 乔纳森在信里没少提到你
Hi! Jonathan has written much about you.
终于见到你了 好棒
So nice to finally meet you.
这就是凯特医生吗?
Oh, is that Dr. Kate
我叫露露 这是我妹妹尼雅
I'm Lulu, and this is my sister, Nia.
圣诞快乐 凯特医生!
Merry Christmas, Dr. Kate!
你们太可爱了! 我们去吃点零食!走吧!
Oh, you guys are adorable! Let's get some treats! Let's go!
-嗨 德里克 -很高兴见到你 过得好吗?
- Hi, Derek! - Good to see you! How are you
-很好 你呢? -我也很好
- Good. And you - Good, good.
你们看这些
Now you can look at this.
我看出来了 这是帐篷
Ooh, I see this is a tent.
这是犀牛
This is a rhino.
这是什么?
What's that
非洲疣猪!
A warthog!
-这两个是谁? -这个是你
- Who are these - Oh, this one is you.
这个是德里克叔叔
And this one is Uncle Derek.
这样啊
I see.
我很喜欢 只是有一个问题
Well, I like it, but there's just one problem.
那个帅气的家伙是我吗?
Is that handsome fellow supposed to be me
为什么少了一只手臂?
And why is he missing a hand
不告诉你!
It's a secret!
电影精选列表