退回去
Fall back!
别挡我的路
Get out of my way!
退回去是什么意思
What do you mean they fell back?
我不相信会发生这种事 所有人都错了
I can't believe this is happening. Nobody does anything right.
你的良心哪去了 -良心
Where's your conscience? - Conscience.
先生 一个犹太人的发明
A Jewish invention, sir.
良心
Conscience.
将军 介意我们见见我们的妻子吗 他们会担心的
Do you mind if we visit our wives, General? They'll be worried.
当然 不必担心可怜的女人
Of course, of course, mustn't worry, poor women.
现在就动员军队
Mobilise the army. Now.
究竟发生了什么事
What the hell's happening?
他们人太多了 一定有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
There are too many of them. Somebody must have betrayed us.
你在这干什么 卡尔和其他人在哪
What are you doing here? Where's Kahr and the others?
我让他们走了 他们妻子很担心 没什么
Oh, I let them go. Their wives were a concern. That's all right.
他们说不会通知当局政♥府♥
They gave me their word they wouldn't notify the authorities.
他妈的
Good God!
跟我来 -我们走
Follow me. - Let's go.
我们将流浪街头 我们将流浪街头
We'll take to the streets. We'll take to the streets.
凌晨6:31
我们到战争部
We'll go to the War Ministry.
昨晚在克朗马戏场有8000人
There were 8000 people at the Circus Krone the other night.
他们一旦知道发生了什么事 他们会支援我们的
As soon as they know what's happened, they will support us.
开火
Fire!
快点 撤退
Hurry up. Retreat!
带他离开这
Get him out of here!
撤退
Fall back... fall back!
孩子
Children!
爸爸 妈妈
Papa! Mama!
快 开车
Go. Drive.
喂
Hello.
亲爱的 是我
Darling, it's me.
我要出去 一切都失控了 不要让任何人进来
I've got to get out. It's all gone sour. Don't let anyone in.
带着孩子到你妈妈那去
I want you to take the children and go to your mother's.
恩斯特 出什么事了
Ernst, what happened?
我到那再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you there.
弗里达
Frieda!
弗里达
Frieda!
我知道有个安全的地方 向前往右拐
I know a safe place. Turn right up ahead.
你吓着孩子了 -快开门
You're frightening the children. - Go get the door.
快去 弗里达 快
Go, Frieda, now.
弗里达 弗里达 不要叫
Frieda! Frieda, stop it!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
把孩子带出去
Now take the children outside.
快点
Go on. Now.
妈妈
Mummy!
劳·汉弗斯塔恩 开门 我们知道他在里面
Frau Hanfstaengl. Open the door! We know he's in there!
劳·汉弗斯塔恩
Frau Hanfstaengl!
开门
Open the door!
起来
Up you come. Come on.
三个月之后
希♥特♥勒♥
Herr Hitler.
当然 他们期望的就是这样
Of course, that's what... that's exactly what they want...
他要绝食
He's on a hunger strike.
如果他不出庭作证 或者更糟糕点 --如果他死了
If he doesn't testify or worse,
可能会有好多人和他一样死 包括我们
if he dies, they'll come after everyone including us.
你乱讲
You're out of your mind.
一定会有人响应政♥变♥
Helene, someone has to answer for the putsch.
得了吧 这是叛国 妈妈
For God's sake, it was treason.
他不会听他手下人的话 但是他喜欢你
He won't listen to his men, but he likes you.
你所要做到就是重塑他的信心
All you have to do is shore up his confidence.
不 -海琳
No. - Helene!
我们的生命 我们的未来 全在此一举
Our lives, our future, depend on this.
这是我自己烤的
I baked these myself.
你不能放弃希望
You mustn't lose hope.
许多人都相信你
So many people believe in you.
你呢
Do you?
自从我第一次见到你
The first time I saw you...
我就知道你 你是个伟人
... I knew that you were a great... man.
1924年2月24号♥ 德国慕尼黑
他来了
There he is.
庭审开始
Let us proceed.
卢登多夫将军
General Ludendorff...
你被指控犯有叛国罪
you have been accused of high treason.
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
我无罪
Not guilty.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler...
你被指控犯有叛国罪
... you have been accused of high treason.
你如何辩护
How do you plead?
我有罪
Guilty.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 你是不是德国公民
Herr Hitler, are you a German citizen?
你指的是一纸文书
Are you talking about a piece of paper
还是我血管里流淌的血液
or the blood that runs through my veins?
回答问题
Answer the question.
不是
No.
去年12月
In November of last year
你领导了一场针对巴伐利亚国家 和德意志的暴♥动♥
you led a putsch against the Bavarian state and German Reich.
你胁迫卡尔政委
You coerced and threatened Commissar Kahr,
卢梭将军 塞瑟上校
General Lossow and Colonel Seisser.
你被指控犯有叛国罪 并被称为国家的敌人
You have been accused of high treason and called an enemy of the state.
如果小偷偷走了你的钱包 你把钱包拿回来 那么 你算不算小偷
If a thief takes your money and you take it back... does that make you also a thief?
1918年 我们被11月罪犯们所背叛
In 1918 we were betrayed by the November Criminals,
这些人声称是我们的领袖
the ones who claimed to be our leaders.
他们结束了战争 签署了 《凡尔赛条约》
They ended the war, signed the Treaty of Versailles.
这就可以判定卖♥♥♥国♥罪名
And that... was high treason.
现在是审判 不是演讲
This is supposed to be an interrogation, not a speech.
我只是拿回五年前被偷走的东西
I was simply taking back... that which was stolen from us five years before.
名正言顺
Namely the right...
这是我们抵♥制♥无能国会的意愿的权利
the right to defend ourselves against the wishes of an incapable parliament.
我没有动用武力 没有
I used no force. I used no force.
我得到了卡尔政委的支援
I was supported by Commissar Kahr.
他怎么不接受审判
Why isn't he on trial?
如果我真的有罪
If I'm guilty of anything...
那么我的罪过就在于 保卫了德国人♥民♥的权利
then I am guilty of fighting to defend the rights of the German people.
蛊惑人心吧
Fascinating, isn't he?
弗利兹 不要啊
Fritz, please!
这是干什么
What is it?
不要 -你坐下
Please just... - Sit down.
开门
... open the door.
怎么了
What's wrong?
今天我完全相信已经结束了
Today I was absolutely convinced that it would be over.
他会被曝光为冷血动物 精神变♥态♥狂
That he would be exposed as cold - blooded and psychotic.
但是他们为他欢呼 索菲
But they cheered him, Sophie.
希♥特♥勒♥站在法庭上
Hitler stood up in a court of law
声称他只是为德国人争取正当的权利
and claimed that all he wants is to give the nation back to its people
所以人们都信任他
and the people believed him.
甚至法官对他的印象也非常好
Even the judge was impressed.
他算中了我们
He's figured us out.
算中了谁 -人♥民♥
Figured who out? - People.
你已经见过他了
You've met him.
他不是人
He's not human.
他为了迷惑人心才扮成人样
He's studied people in order to appear human,
但是他只挖掘到我们的恐惧与仇恨
but all he's discovered is our fear and our hatred.
现在我们面对的是一个怪物
And now we're all running toward a monster we should be running from.
特别时期需要采取特别措施
Extraordinary times demand extraordinary measures.
你也曾说过 记得吗
You said that once, remember?
你说那些喝醉了酒的人会 在大厅里互相扔酒瓶子
When all those drunks in the beer halls were throwing mugs at each other?
我说过这没有什么好结果
I told you nothing good would come of it.
此一时彼一时
That was then.
进来 我给你弄吃的
Come inside now. I'll fix you something to eat.
弗里兹
Fritz?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么
电影精选列表