Your picture should be everywhere. With your name in large letters.
你就会出人头地
You might consider a more distinctive look..
比如 当你想到列♥宁♥ 你就会想到自己很渺小
For example. When you think of Lenin. You think of bearded and bald.
但是不是那样有吸引力 但是还是可以吸引你
Not that that's attractive but... but it does stick with you.
巴罗尼斯 在美国 我们从来没有这样公开的谈论政♥治♥
Baroness, we never talk so openly about politics in America.
我们在这里可以各抒己见了
That's all we talk about here.
当然 还有我们没有谈到的东西
Of course, there are some things we don't mention...
就像罗姆长官和他的自♥由♥军
.. such as Captain Rolm and his Free Corps.
现在红军走了 他们还是想搜刮钱 亲爱的 我们干什么去呢
Now that the Reds are gone they still want money. So what do we do, my dear?.
不要跟我谈论民♥主♥ 民众自己都不知道怎么回事
Don't talk to me about democracy. Masses can't lead themselves.
以前 人们都想着为国家尽力
In the old days, one man decided what was best for the country
命令和纪律就是让他们那样做
and there was order and discipline.
现在什么事都要选举 一切都弄得很乱
Now everyone votes on everything and the result is chaos.
我向你保证 男爵 在美国就是那样的
I assure you, Baron, it works in America.
那是因为他们有总统在华盛顿指挥
There they have states with governors under a president in Washington.
我们有普鲁士 有巴伐利亚等等
Here we have the Prussian state,
都处在柏林的总统控制下
the Bavarian state and so forth under a president in Berlin.
权力的结构实质上是一样的
The structure is essentially the same.
你知道 这不能相提并论 恩斯特
It's not the same thing, Ernst, and you know it.
德国需要的领导人是我们能控制的
Germans need to be led, preferably by a man we can control.
他不需要很聪明 要很赢弱
He doesn't have to be smart, merely pliable.
还要是个单身汉
And a bachelor...
所以女人才会选他
so the women will vote for him.
说得很好 科林上尉
Well said, Captain Goering.
你今晚邀请的这个人 哈兰弗斯塔恩先生 他会听去工人的意见吗
This person you've invited tonight, Herr Hanfstaengl, he has the workers' ear?.
有一些工人 但是主要还是中产阶级
Some of the workers but mostly the middle class,
这多我们很有利
which is far better for our purposes.
我想你会发现他很有说服力
I think you'll find him... rather persuasive.
他是一块璞玉 相当天然
He is at the moment a diamond in the rough though and I do mean rough.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr Hitler.
我是海琳 恩斯特的妻子
I'm Helene, Ernst's wife.
他向我讲了很多你的事情 进来吧
He's told me so much about you. Come.
考虑到德国皇帝是个懦夫
With respect, the Kaiser's a coward.
没有他会更好
Better off without him really.
不 我们需要有勇气的人
No, we need someone with courage,
把国外的煽动者赶出去
courage to drive out these foreign agitators.
需要一个笑里藏刀的人
A man who would smile in the face of
而且很会煽动的人
the machine gun and scare the rabble shitless.
那会是你吗 先生
Would that be you, sir?
不 科林上尉 不是我
No, Captain Goering, not me, sir.
我只是荒野里的呼声
I'm just a voice crying in the wilderness.
毕竟 我们要把犹太人赶出去
Above all, we must remove the Jews.
他们控制着我们的银行
They run our banks, they lost us the war.
他们应该对现在的经济危机负责
They're responsible for the economic disaster we're in.
先生 我的父亲就是犹太人 他的爱国热忱不比在座哪位低
Sir, my father was a Jew and a stronger patriot could not be found at this table.
我有今天是因为有他
I am the man I am today because of him.
男爵
Baron...
他当然不是在说你的父亲
surely he wasn't talking about your father.
他是说犹太人共♥产♥分子 是吗 希♥特♥勒♥先生
He meant the Communist Jews, didn't you, Herr Hitler.
恕我们告辞了 弗劳尔·哈兰弗斯塔恩
You will excuse us, Frau Hanfstaengl.
亲爱的
Darling.
希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr Hitler.
请
Please.
请接受我的道歉 我肯定他不是故意要伤害你
Please accept my apologies. I'm sure he meant no disrespect.
我的丈夫和我有很多犹太人朋友
My husband and I have several Jewish friends in America.
这个人为什么要煽动
What this man is doing, Madame, is heating up
人们最不愿提起的话题
the hatred in this country to boiling point.
我想说 他是别有用心的
And all for his own purposes, I might add.
愿上帝会原谅你和你的丈夫
May God forgive you and your husband for supporting him.
我太了解被一个朋友 误解是什么滋味了
... I to know what it's like to be mistaken in a friend.
如果他欺骗了你
If he has deceived you as to his heritage,
谁知道他还会做出什么事来
who knows what else is he capable of?
你是个演讲天才 希♥特♥勒♥先生
You 're a very gifted speaker, Herr Hitler.
和你们坐在一起是一种荣耀
I think... it is an honour to be at this table with you.
我刚开始是一个很有天赋的 艺术家 科林上尉
I began life as a quite gifted artist, Captain Goering.
我带来了些东西给你们看
And I brought something I want you all to see.
简洁
Simple.
雅利式
Aryan.
那是什么意思
What does it mean?
意味不可征服
It means the unconquerable.
你喜欢吗 哈兰弗斯塔恩
Do you like it, Frau Hanfstaengl?
很 抽像
It's very... hypnotic.
告诉我们 希♥特♥勒♥先生 你想过公开♥发♥表吗
Tell us, Herr Hitler, have you considered publishing?
干得好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当障碍物蒙住我的眼睛的时候 我就想着改变我的生活
The turning point in my life was when the blindfold was ripped from my eyes!
我们只要胜利 我们就会胜利
And only then will we triumph. And we will triumph!
犹太人应该感到羞耻 我们现在要铲除奸商
The Jew in all his terrible shame! We will hang the profiteers!
我们去认出他 我们认出他来
We recognise him. We recognise him.
1920年十二月纳粹党新闻头条
我们要他们还债
We will make them pay!
我们会胜利 我们会胜利
We will triumph! We will triumph!
我们会胜利
We will triumph!
怎么了
What's going on?
希♥特♥勒♥先生 我们
Herr Hitler... we er...
这是谁
Who is this?
我的新朋友 你们在吵什么
My new friends. What are you arguing about?
德国共♥产♥党同意加入我们
We have been approached by the German Socialist Party to join forces.
我们党♥章♥是差不多 我们正在谈判消除我们的分歧
Our principles are similar, we can negotiate a new platform to eliminate our differences,
两党联合就会更强大
and together both parties will be even stronger.
这里有些人不同意
Er... some of the others here disagree.
我知道
I see.
你想知道我的想法吗 -是的 当然想知道
Would you like to know what I think?. - Yes, of course.
我认为你是一个叛徒 -但是希♥特♥勒♥先生
I think you're a traitor. - But Herr Hitler...
妥协是不可能的
Compromise is not possible!
如果他们的政党愿意解散然后加入我们 那就另当别论
If their members wish to quit their party and join ours that's another thing,
但是我们的党♥章♥是不能改变的
but our principles are our principles and cannot be changed!
德里克莱尔 你再一次证明了我的观点
Once again, Drexler, you prove my point.
这是个繁杂的业余组织
This is a tedious, amateur organisation
你很嫉妒
and you are a jealous fool.
你这个笨蛋还把它带来了
Which brings me to this.
是谁写的
Who wrote this?
不要装作你不知道
Don't pretend you don't know what it is.
我们的一个成员把我 称作是危险的煽动分子
One of our own members calls me a dangerous demagogue.
你想站出来毁了我吗
Are you out to destroy me?
我告诉你 先生 我不需要你或者你的党派
I tell you, sir, I don't need you or your Party.
我会建立起自己的政党
I will form my own Party.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 希♥特♥勒♥先生
Herr Hitler, Herr Hitler!
请留步
Please.
你是对的
You're right.
要是你说出你的想法 我们是不会合并的
Of course we will not merge if that is how you feel.
只是有些人♥质♥疑您的经济纽带
There are some who question your financial ties, that is all.
我们不是资产阶级政党
We're not a Party of the bourgeoisie, it's...
那只是受了冲击
It's bound to have an impact.
是领导能力
The leadership.
什么
What?
我想要你下台 让我做你的继承者
I want you to step down, name me as your successor.
好 好 那当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
委员会必须全体同意 然后向公众宣布
The committee must approve unanimously. Then make a public announcement.
请注意了
May I have your attention?
最高委员会做了一个重要的决定
The leadership committee has just made an important decision.
我不再胜任这个职位了
I no longer feel qualified to lead our struggle
我很荣幸为你们介绍
so it is my privilege to present
我们的新领导人
you with our new leader.
我们的新元首
Our new Fuhrer...
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
... Adolf Hitler.
1921年七月29日
哦 天呀
Oh, my God.
不 不 高一点 这样很好 很好
No, no, a little higher. That's good. That's very good.
太美了 太有魅力了
Beautiful, marvellous.
不好 不好
电影精选列表