恶魔得逞的必经之路
就是让好人无所事事
-艾德蒙·伯克
希 特 勒 恶 魔 的
崛 起 上
帕西法尔是德国人心目中的英雄
Parsifal is the German ideal.
是力量 决心 纯洁的联合象征
A combination of strength, determination and purity.
哈罗 先生们
Hello, gentlemen!
1♥8♥9♥9年 奥地利林茨
这是我儿子阿道夫
My son, Adolf.
我退休前坐的就是这张桌子
That used to be my desk before I retired,
这也就是你在学校里为自己请♥命♥的原因
which is why you need to apply yourself at school.
愚蠢的老家伙
Stupid old fool.
在他这个年龄 他非常普通
He's perfectly normal for a boy his age.
让他娶我侄女是上帝的失策
He's God's curse on me for marrying my niece.
叔叔 别发傻了
Uncle, don't be absurd.
最终你会得到你所要的一切
You'll get what you want in the end.
你会成为画家 艺术家
You'll be a painter, an artist...
所有你想要的一切 我可爱的神童
anything you want. Oh, my little genius.
你这小杂种 你又烧掉了我的蜂箱
You little bastard. You burned my beehives again!
叔叔 知道我在想什么吗
Uncle. Do you know what I think?
我认为我们应该让他停学
I think, we should take him out of school.
他在绘画方面很有天赋
He's so talented an artist
他不需要科学和算术
and what does he need with science and mathematics?
叔叔
Uncle?
叔叔 怎么回事
Uncle. What is it?
噢 天哪
Oh. My God!
阿迪 阿迪 快 快去帮我找你父亲 叔叔
Adi. Adi, quickly. Come help me with your father. Uncle?
我要去维也纳 妈妈 -什么
I'm going to Vienna, Mother. - What?
我要去看歌♥剧 伟大的歌♥剧
I want to see opera. Great opera.
我想去美术学院读书
I want to study at the Fine Arts Academy.
太远了 你会迷路
It's too far. You'll get lost.
我听说过太多的犹太人 和吉普赛人被人利用的事情
I've heard too many stories of Jews and gypsies taking advantage.
我不是小孩子了 母亲
I am not a boy, Mother!
她病得很严重 她活不到圣诞节了
She's very sick. She won't live until Christmas.
她得了乳腺癌
She has cancer of the breast.
你撒谎
It's a lie.
我知道你很难接受这点
I know it's hard.
她会毁了我的事业
She'll do anything to ruin my career.
你可以开始了
You may begin.
30分钟后 我会来收素描 明天这个时候
At the end of 30 minutes, I will collect the sketches. And this time tomorrow,
通过考试的名单
the names of those who have passed this part
会张贴在门上
of the examination will be posted on the door.
你的绘画考试怎样了
Did you do well in your drawing exam?
你被录取了吗
Were you accepted?
总有一天我会成为伟大的艺术家 妈妈
Someday I shall be a great artist, Mother.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
安吉拉
Angela...
我知道他只是你半个弟弟
... I know he's only your half - brother...
但是我希望你亲自去照顾他
... but I want you to take care of him as if he were your own.
他非常敏感
He's so sensitive.
我不知道没有他如何生存
I don't know how he'll survive without me.
好的
Yes.
阿门
Amen.
阿迪 我知道很难接受 但是你必须坚强点
Adi, I know it's hard, but you have to be brave.
不要叫我如何感觉
Don't tell me how to feel.
你不喜欢她
You didn't love her.
她只是你的继母
She was only your stepmother.
你不懂如何去爱别人
You wouldn't know how to love anyone.
你是个笨蛋 没有教养的人
You're just a lump, a peasant.
像你这样没有教养的人有什么用
God for nothing but breeding more bitches like you.
对不起 希♥特♥勒♥先生 你的画没有风格
I'm sorry, Herr Hitler. You don't have a style.
1907年 奥地利维也纳
你画的认为像建筑 没有一点生气
Your people are like buildings. There's no life to them.
或许你该去学建筑学或是剧院设计 实在抱歉
Perhaps if you tried architecture or theatrical design. I'm truly sorry.
我要上课了
I have a class to teach.
祝你好运
Best of luck...
我没事 我正在等我的遗产
I'm all right. I'm just waiting for my inheritance, that's all.
这是犹太人的错
It's the Jews' fault, you know.
他们涌入我们的祖国 掠夺了我们饭桌上的面包
They swarm into our country, steal the bread from our tables.
不信去问我们的市长
Just ask our mayor.
说的好 医生先生
Well said, Herr Doctor!
他们都是豺狼 -听 听啊
They are wolves. - Hear, hear!
人类的仇敌
Beasts of prey in human form!
汤 汤
Soup! Soup!
都是他们的错
It's all their fault, you know.
他们涌入我们的祖国 掠夺我们口中的食物
They swarm into our country, take the food from our mouths.
现在 德国饥寒交迫
And here we are, German and hungry.
一点都没意思 -对不起 我以为
It's not funny. - I'm sorry, I thought...
我以为你是犹太人 你看起来像
I thought you were a Jew. You look like one.
导演 克里斯丁·杜古亚
1913年 奥地利维也纳
快点起来 快点离开你们的床
Come on. Wake up! Out of your bed. Come on.
你们有10分钟时间离开这里
You've got ten minutes to get out of here!
我亲爱的姐姐
"My dearest sister...
我在这里学习情况很好 我的艺术才能得到很多人的关注
My studies are going very well here. My art is getting a lot of attention.
在你明白前 我会成为有名的艺术家
I'll be famous before you know it.
我期待着我即将到来的生日 那时我要继承我的遗产
I look forward to my upcoming birthday when my inheritance is due.
我想知道你是否可以亲自把它带来
I wonder could you bring it in person?
我会在火车站的大时钟下等你
I'll wait for you in the railway station. Under the big clock. "
阿迪 是你
Adi? It's you.
安吉拉
Angela.
天哪 发生什么事了 我以为你的情况很好
Goodness, what happened? I thought you said you were doing fine.
运气差了点 你带来了吗
A bit of bad luck... Do you have it?
我希望你说点什么 你本可以回家的
I wish you would have said something. You could have come home.
向道尔夫舅舅问好 吉莉
Say hello to your Uncle Dolf, Geli.
她是个害羞的女孩 但是很可爱
She's a shy girl, but very affectionate.
是犹太人 犹太人管理着画廊 他们不买♥♥我的画
Well, it's the Jews. It's the Jews. They run the galleries and won't buy my paintings.
波兰人 他们差不多没有工作 因此我也找不到工作
The Poles... they work... or next to nothing, so I can't get a job.
太恐怖了 在林茨有很多工作岗位
That's terrible. You know, there's plenty of work in Linz.
噢 你又在说笑了 -不 我是认真的
Oh, you must be joking. - No, I'm serious.
给 生日快乐
Here. Happy birthday.
我们的父亲努力赚来的
Our father worked hard for this.
林茨是我最不愿意去的地方
Linz - it's the last place I would go.
你不能留在这
You can't stay here.
那是当然 我越早离开巴比伦这种地方越好
Of course not. The sooner I leave this Babylon of races the better.
我要去真正德国人居住的地方
I'm off where the real Germans are.
1914年 德国慕尼黑
1914年8月1日 德国慕尼黑
战争 战争 奥地利大公遇刺事件导致战争
War! War! Austrian Archduke's assassination leads to war!
靠近点
Come closer.
我来演讲
Let me speak!
英格兰 法国 俄♥国♥正集结 进攻我们的盟国奥地利
England, France and Russia are joining forces against our ally Austria.
我们必须支援它
We must stand with her,
准备为之牺牲
united, ready to sacrifice.
我们的生命是渺小的 但我们的国家是伟大的
Our lives are nothing. Our country is everything.
我们是真♥主♥的德国人
We are now only Germans!
战争 战争
War! War!
战争 战争
War! War!
战争 战争
War! War!!
战争 战争
War! War!
1914年10月29日 比利时
恭喜 希♥特♥勒♥二等兵
Congratulations, Private Hitler.
作为这次战斗中经受战火 洗礼的600人的唯一幸存者
As you were one of only 600 to survive your baptism of fire...
我授权晋升你为下士
... it's my privilege to promote you to the rank of corporal.
谢谢您 长官 -欢迎加入战争
Thank you, sir. - Welcome to the war.
我需要你们其中一位送消息
I need one of you men to deliver a message.
我来 军士
Here, sergeant!
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down. Stay down.
把它送到战地指挥所的格曼特中尉那里
Take this to Lieutenant Guttman at the command post.
等候回复
Wait for a reply.
坐下
Sit.
福克斯 坐下
Sit. Foxl, sit.
坐下
Sit!
看来你的未婚妻很有主见 阿迪
Looks like your fiancee got a mind of her own, Adi.
福克斯 坐下 坐下
Foxl, sit! Sit!
电影精选列表