服务生 再来两杯啤酒 -马上来
Waiter, two more beers. - OK
巴伐利亚州必须
The state of Bavaria must separate
从德国和 其他民族脱离出来
from the rest of Germany and form its own nation.
愚蠢
Insane.
当然 我们是个不同的社会
Of course, we are a different society.
我们是天主教♥徒♥ 而他们不是
We are predominantly Catholic. They are not.
我们都是德国人
We're all German.
文化上或许有相似之处 但即使有
Culturally, perhaps, there are similarities, but even there...
帕西法尔呢 罗英格林呢
What about Parsifal? Lohengrin?
年轻人 我是在谈真理
Young man, I'm talking about reality
而不是神话故事
not fairy tales.
你是在谈论德国人♥民♥的纯洁
You're talking about the purity
这不是神话故事
of the German people... which is no fairy tale.
当我说到兴趣等于 -去查查他是谁
As I was saying. Interest equals... - Find out who he is.
这是什么
What's this?
关于德国工人党的报告 长官
It's my report on the German Workers' Party, sir.
我只问几句话
I only asked for a few words.
他们问我是否愿意加入进去
They've asked me if I'd like to join.
我还没有接受
I haven't... accepted yet.
我们应该和他们扯上关系吗 这些我都需要知道
Should we be concerned about them? That's all I need to know.
那是最低级形式的夜♥总♥会♥生活 长官
It's club life of the lowest form, sir.
但是我们喜欢基层政♥治♥
But I like the underlying politics.
国家主义者议程必须 包括除去犹太人这条
"The Nationalist agenda must include elimination of the Jews. "
这点和你的报告有什么关系
What's this have to do with your report?
只是我自己加的一点想法
Just some thoughts of my own I added.
您不同意
You disagree?
只是不切实际 -非常切合实际 长官
It's just not feasible. - Oh, it's very feasible, sir.
把他们赶走 有必要的话驱逐出境
Just drive them out. Deport them if necessary.
你可以想像没有他们的世界吗
Can you imagine a world without them?
非常完美
How pure.
非常神圣
How holy.
你认为在瓦尔哈拉殿堂有犹太人吗
Do you think... there are any Jews in Valhalla?
有我的文件吗 市长
Do you have my papers, Mayr?
是的 罗姆上校
Yes, Captain Rolm.
我应该给您介绍一下希♥特♥勒♥下士
I should like to introduce you to Corporal Hitler, sir.
他是我们的一个线人
He's one of our informants.
请回避 下士
If you'll excuse us, Corporal.
他是个古怪的家伙 是不是
He's an odd one, isn't he?
我很荣幸给大家介绍 我们这次晚会的佳宾
It is my pleasure to introduce to you our guest speaker for this evening.
你们很多人一定还记得他 在我们上次会议上的评论
Many of you may remember him by his comments at our last meeting.
我们欢迎阿道夫先生
So please welcome Herr Adolf...
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
... Adolf Hitler.
1919年10月16日
当我还是个小孩子时 我听到这么一个故事
When I was a boy, I heard the story...
大点声
Louder.
我听到一个圣杯的故事
... I heard the story of the Holy Grail...
只有那些心灵纯洁的人才可以找到
.. and how it could only be found by one who was pure of heart.
实际上 我们国家也有圣洁的历史
Indeed, we have a history of purity in this country.
但是我们遭遇了困难时期
But we have fallen on hard times.
我们的军队破落不堪
Our military is in tatters.
我们的经济遭到破坏
Our economy collapsing.
但是 这不是贫穷 不是缺乏 这是我们自己造成的问题
But it's not poverty or weakness that's our problem...
大声点 -这是毫不相干的
Speak up. - ... it's indifference.
有人在听吗
Is anyone listening?
这不是现在才有的问题了 不是吗
That's the problem nowadays, isn't it?
没人在乎
No - one cares.
没人想过我们要面对消亡
No wonder we face extinction.
共♥产♥主义之声
自尊是种武器
自尊
Pride...
自尊是种武器
pride is a weapon.
剑是用来对付敌人的
A sword to be used against our enemies.
1920年3月
而不是用来欺骗的 他们代表着力量
But don't be deceived. They are strong.
比我们要强大的多
Stronger than we are.
我不是指法国人 也不是指英国人
And it's not the French or the English I'm talking about.
我们的敌人
Our enemies...
就在我们中间
live among us.
社♥会♥主♥义♥
Socialists.
共♥产♥主义
Communists.
1920年8月
外国侵略者毁掉了我们的家园 夺走了我们的生命
The foreign invaders who come to our country to destroy us and take over our lives!
自共♥产♥主义政♥府♥倒台6个月来
In the six months since the fall of the Communist government.
新德国民♥主♥主义催生 了数十个政♥治♥派别
the new German democracy has given birth to dozens of political factions.
但是没有一个有德国工人党 发展的如此迅速
But none is growing more rapidly than the German Workers' Party.
其最新的称号♥为国家社♥会♥主♥义♥党
newly dubbed the Party of the National Socialists,
它的激进的发言人
whose fiery speaker...
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
... Adolf Hitler...
鼓吹反对外国侵略者的影响
... preaches against the influence of foreign invaders.
谁该为迷住我们民众 导致道德颓废负责
Who alone are responsible for the moral decadence that now riddles our society?
犹太人 -没错 是犹太人
The Jews! - The Jews! Yes!
他们称自己为德国人 但是无论是现在还是以后
Who call themselves German, and who are now, and who have always been
他们都不受欢迎 都不受到需要 而现在他们到处都是
unwelcome, unwanted, and they are everywhere.
侵略我们的政♥府♥ 掠夺我们的储蓄
Invading our government, stripping us of our savings,
家庭和遗产
raping our families and our heritage.
朋友们 我告诉你们 这是一场战争 -就要爆发的战争
I tell you friends, this is war, a war that is soon to turn.
让这些侵略者变成牺牲品
For the invaders will become the victims!
3个月后 德国慕尼黑
有人吗
Hello?
弗里达
Frieda.
汉弗斯塔恩先生
Herr Hanfstaengl.
噢 见到您真是高兴
Oh, it's good to see you.
看看你
Look at you.
这是谁 可爱的伊干 -嗯
Who's this? Is this little Egon? - Mmhm.
他和你这般大时的样子很像
He looks just like you did when you were his age.
弗里达 这是我妻子海琳
Frieda, this is my wife Helene.
她在美国长大 不过别担心 她身体里流淌着德国人的血液
She was raised in America, but don't worry, she's bred from good German stock...
她的祖籍是在不来梅 -噢 你好
Her family's from Bremen. - Oh, how do you do, Frau Hanfstaengl.
很抱歉这里很乱 我会在上午前打扫干净
I apologise for the mess. I'll have it clean by morning.
弗里达 别麻烦了 这样就不错了
Frieda, don't worry yourself. It's lovely.
真的很好 -想不想抱抱他
It'll be just fine. - Would you like to hold him?
想啊 我喜欢他
Yes, I'd love it.
嘘
Ssh.
他长得真神气 -来吧
He's so gorgeous. - Come.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
非常特别
It's extraordinary.
都是你所保证过的 -这还只是一半
It's everything that you promised. - And this isn't the half of it.
我们在这里有了如此好的机会
There are such opportunities here for us now.
德国开始重建 我们准备赚大笔钱了
Germany is starting to rebuild itself and we... are going to make pots of money.
亲爱的 谈到钱不好
Darling, it's impolite to talk about money.
但是它对这个国家有好处 等下让你听听我的计划
It'll be good for the country, too. Wait till you hear my plans.
别让你的计划烦扰我 让我去准备晚餐晚会
Don't bother me with your plans. You just let me handle the dinner parties.
1920年12月 德国慕尼黑霍布劳豪斯啤酒馆
希♥特♥勒♥ 希♥特♥勒♥ 希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler! Hitler! Hitler! Hitler!
坐下
Sit down.
你去哪了 快开始了
Where have you been? It's almost time to start.
下次到前面来 好让人♥民♥看见你
Oh, and come in the front next time, where people can see you.
我的支援者们见到我会安静下来
My supporters would slow me down.
今天似乎有点空荡荡的 -胡说
It seems a little empty tonight. - Nonsense.
人群比上次还拥挤
The crowd is bigger than last time.
不幸的是 外面有些共♥产♥主义份子
Unfortunately, there are some Communists out there.
发挥的雄辩之才 暴♥动♥只会让我们上报纸
So, go easy on the rhetoric. A riot would only get us in the papers.
这难道不是我们需要的吗
Isn't that what we want?
德国应该废除全民军事服役制
Universal military service shall be abolished in Germany.
德国会对同盟国平民人身和财产
Germany will pay war reparations for all damage
的战争损失进行赔款
done to Allied civilians and their property.
挑起这场战争的责任
Responsibility for the outbreak of the war...
依然落在德国人的肩上
... rests solely on German shoulders.
但是《凡尔赛条约》还有几条要求
But a few of the demands of the Treaty of Versailles.
你们说不可能
Impossible, you say.
它会消弱我们
It will break us.
但是你们不明白那真是要害之处吗
But don't you see, that's the point?
他们想消弱我们
They want to break... us.
这个他们指谁
电影精选列表