And who do I mean by "them"?
我指那些赤色份子
I mean the Reds.
那些到处传播共♥产♥主义空想的家伙
These fools who spread a disease called Communism to empty - headed dreamers.
看看谁在说 -没错 垃圾
Look who's talking. - Right! Rubbish!
最有效果的药就是子弹
The most effective medicine is a bullet.
这是治愈那些白♥痴♥的最好方法
That's the best way to cure us of these idiots.
白♥痴♥就是指你这种空谈的家伙 闭嘴
Idiots are men like you with nothing to say!
马♥克♥思♥就是犹太人
Shut up!
共♥产♥党是由犹太人领导的
Marx was a Jew. The Communist Party is run by Jews.
这是摧毁德国的密谋
It's all a plot to destroy Germany.
混杂我们的血统 渗透进我们的生命
To bastardise our blood. Infiltrate our lives.
他们想把雅利安人从地球上抹去
They want to wipe the Aryan race from the face of the earth!
弗利兹 你在写书
Fritz, you're writing.
不 我只是想想
No, I'm just thinking, that's all.
想什么
About?
想要发生的事情 慕尼黑 巴伐利亚 德国
About what's happening. Munich. Bavaria. Germany.
我的3个竞争对手 -太让人兴奋了
My three rivals. - It's so exciting.
索菲 德国正处在历史的十字路口
Sophie, Germany is at the crossroads of history.
我们和德国皇帝大帝一起长大
We grew up with the Kaiser telling us what to do
他告诉我们该怎么做 按自己的方式思考
and we're finally thinking on our own.
左翼是共♥产♥党 民♥主♥党是中间派
We have the Communists on the left, Social Democrats on the middle,
自♥由♥联合军武装是右翼
the Free Corps joining forces with the right.
这是一个大型的政♥治♥冲突
It's one big political brawl.
你不担心 -为什么要担心
That doesn't worry you? - Why should it?
派别争端总是没有好处
Nothing good ever comes from brawls.
你们男人什么时候才明白这点 -你们女人什么时候才明白
When are you men going to learn that? - When are you women going to learn
特别时期要有特别的方法
that extraordinary times demand extraordinary measures?
是的 战争 暗♥杀♥
Yes - war, assassination...
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我不想为此和你争吵
I won't argue with you on that.
但是我向你保证 无论发生什么冲突都会是特别的
But I promise you that whatever comes of this brawl will be extraordinary.
来吧 使劲 -在晚会上我们需要更多你这样的人
Here. Go. - We need more men like you in the party.
我们讨厌共♥产♥党人 他们去哪 我们就跟去哪
Oh, we hate the Communists wherever they go we'll go.
无论我们做什么都是为你做事
Whether or not we'll do anything for the party is entirely up to you.
来 使劲打
Here. Go!
我一直很羡慕你们的
You know, I've always been a great admirer of yours
你们的名声 战斗勋章
your reputation, your war medals.
噢 我的战斗勋章在这
Oh, my war medal is here.
这个比任何铁十字勋章我都感到骄傲
I'm prouder of this than of any Iron Cross.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 提到我 你等于提到所有我们这些人
Speak of me, Herr Hitler, you speak of all my men.
我们都是这里的士兵
We're all soldiers here.
这些人成千上万地团结在一起
These men, together with thousands and
很好地为我们的祖国做过服务
thousands of others, served our country well.
就是在他们被军队抛弃的时候 他们还在战斗
Even after they were abandoned by the army they continued to fight
镇♥压♥共♥产♥主义革命 -是的
to put down a Communist revolution. - Yes.
现在 有钱人突然不支援我们了
Now, all of a sudden, the rich that backed us up are charming away
为什么
Why?
我不明白
I don't understand.
但是如果我的士兵闹革命 他们同样可以打出一个天下
But if my men can crush a revolution, they can also create one.
因为他们和你我一样热爱这个国家
Because they love this country as much as you or I do.
是的
Yes.
只是问题是
The only little problem is...
他们报国无门
they're unemployed.
是的
Yes.
♪ 不久前 我们德国渴望着血腥 ♪
♪ Not so long ago, we Germans thirsted after blood ♪
♪ 我们在世界上挖满壕沟 我们在泥泞中匍匐前进 ♪
♪ We had half the world in trenches, crawling through the mud ♪
♪ 就在我们即将要胜利的时候 我们为什么会输掉战争 ♪
♪ We were close to victory, how come we lost the war? ♪
♪ 我们以前拥戴的领袖都到哪里去了 ♪
♪ Where were all those leaders that we counted on before? ♪
哦 天啊 恩斯特 是你吗
Oh, my God. Ernst, is that you?
弗瑞德利奇 弗瑞德利奇·霍兰德 我的天啊 你在这里干什么
Friedrich. Friedrich Hollander, my God. What are you doing here?
我经营这个地方 我指导这里的表演
I run this place. I direct this show,
这些歌♥曲都是我写的
I write these songs I am this place.
弗雷迪和我是同学 我们是好伙伴
Freddie and I went to school together. We were... sparring partners.
在剑术俱乐部 -也是一样
In the fencing club. - That too.
这位美丽的女士是 -他现在的争吵伙伴
And this beautiful lady is? - His current sparring partner.
赫利尼·哈兰弗斯塔恩 幸会
Helene Hanfstaengl. It's a pleasure to meet you.
弗瑞德利奇·霍兰德
Friedrich Hollander.
那是我的妻子
That's my wife.
♪ 毒气 ♪
♪ ... poison gas ♪
♪ 现在我们看清了战争的真面目 ♪
♪ And now that we have seen the face of war ♪
♪ 我们再也不是从前的我们 ♪
♪ We're not the same men that we were before... ♪
大家都很沮丧 经济萧条 但是歌♥舞却不会萧条
Everyone's depressed - bad for the economy but excellent for cabaret.
德国人不需要民♥主♥
German people don't need democracy, for God's sake,
他们需要音乐 欢笑 有人能告诉他们该怎么做
they need music, laughter, someone to tell them what to do
所以他们就可以跟着他们的领导
so they can get in line and follow.
不要告诉我你成了国际主义者
Don't tell me you've become a nationalist?
我是一个讽刺作家 恩斯特 我是最有威胁的政♥治♥家
I'm a satirist, Ernst, the most dangerous politician of the mob.
♪ 是谁击碎了你的膝盖 ♪
♪ Who just fell and scraped your knee? ♪
♪ 德国现在又到了欢笑的时刻了 ♪
♪ It's time for fun and games again in Germany... ♪
幽默的说 我明天去听希♥特♥勒♥的演讲 你想去听吗
Speaking of humour, I'm going to hear Hitler tomorrow, would you like to come?
希♥特♥勒♥ 就是那个反犹分子吗
Hitler? The anti - Semite?
国际社♥会♥主♥义♥反犹太 说他们是纳粹排斥他们
The National Socialist anti - Semite. Call them Nazis just to piss them off.
我听说他很有激♥情♥ -你的思想很开放
I hear he's fascinating. - Well, that's very open - minded of you.
你是说对犹太人吗 -是的
You mean for a Jew? - Yes.
我并不支援他
I'm not supporting him, for God's sake.
我需要听听新的观点
I need new material.
♪ 战争的真面目 ♪
♪ ... the face of war ♪
♪ 我们已经不再是以前的我们 ♪
♪ We're not the same men that we were before ♪
♪ 我们可以老实的说 ♪
♪ And we can say without hypocrisy ♪
♪ 我们只要击败了最后一个敌人 胜利就会属于我们 ♪
♪ Oh, the next one that we fight will end in victory! ♪
我们会幸存下来
We will survive.
那就是他们对我们说的
That's what they tell us.
他们的意思是 他们会幸存下来
What they mean is - they will survive.
就在十一月份 我们胜利在望的时候 我们投降了
We surrendered in November at a time when we were perched on the edge of victory.
那些懦夫背叛了我们
betrayed by the cowards and the traitors within our ranks.
共♥产♥主义无♥耻♥
Communist pigs!
我们要怎么和他们做斗争
How do we fight them?
我们要团结 我们要团结成一个强大的德国
We unite. We must join together for a greater Germany.
仔细听听 他说得还是有点道理的
Clean him up a bit, he might be worth something.
他真是一幅政♥治♥漫画
He's a cartoon.
我们会牺牲 我们要付出努力 是的 但是最后胜利会属于我们
We will sacrifice, we will struggle, yes, but only then will we triumph.
胜利终将属于我们
And we will triumph!
我们以英雄罗英格林为榜样
With the hero Lohengrin as our model
以瓦格纳的音乐作为我精神支援
and the music of Wagner as our inspiration,
我们将会沉重的打击共♥产♥主义
we will hang the profiteers, crush the Communists.
我们消灭那些犹太寄生虫
We will disinfect our country of the Jewish vermin.
有趣 五百年后你会觉得我以前是那样
Funny... after 500 years you'd think I'd be used to it.
恩斯特
Ernst.
恩斯特
Ernst?
胜利终将要属于我们
We will triumph!
我们会取得胜利 我们会取得胜利
We will triumph! We will triumph!
打扰了 希♥特♥勒♥先生
Excuse me, Herr Hitler.
我昨晚听了你的演讲 你提到瓦格纳
I heard you speak... last night. You mentioned Wagner.
嘘
Ssh.
我说了我可以找到你 你永远都不会离开
I was told I could find you here, that you never leave.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 我想
Herr Hitler, I was wondering...
嘘 继续弹
Ssh, just... just play.
我知道有些人
I know some people
很喜欢听你的演讲 那些不喜欢去会堂的人
who would love to hear you speak..., who are not likely to go to a beer hall.
有钱的人 我也见过一些
The wealthy. I've met a few.
当权者只关心他们的金钱 不顾国家的利益
Armchair politicians who care more about their money than they do their own country.
但是像你们党的领导
But as your party's propaganda leader
你应该知道怎样让他们把钱拿出来
you must know that to defend their money, they'll spend a good deal of it.
就是那样 如果有人告诉我那是很安全的
That is, if someone they trust tells them it's a safe bet.
我才会进去
That's where I come in.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 我可以让你很受大家欢迎
Herr Hitler... I can make you very popular.
远比他出名
Far more popular than him.
但是你接受你所看到的颜色
But you have to admit the colour catches the eye.
你为什么不贴大字报
Why don't you have a poster?
还有标识旗呢
And a flag?
你的照片应该和你的名字到处飘扬
电影精选列表