你丢尽了我的脸
You make a fool out of me.
你想让我丢脸
You try to humiliate me.
你必须学会坐下
You must learn... to... sit... down!
够了
That's enough.
所有人都死了 整个连队都被消灭了
Everyone was killed. The entire company wiped out.
除了我 整个连
The entire company - except me, of course.
还有我的可爱的狗福克斯
Even my dog, my little Foxl.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前才几秒时间
Just seconds before the bomb landed,
它好像有预感似的让我到外边
she led me outside as if she knew.
它非常可爱 非常有情感
She's so loving, so affectionate...
在一个简短的时刻 它死了
and then in one brief moment... she's gone.
不 它没有死
No, she's not.
我认为有人正在烤它
I think... she's in the stew.
对不起
Sorry.
刚打掉它 -开玩笑吧
Just shot it off. - You're joking.
把手♥枪♥指向我的脚趾 然后开枪
Put the pistol to my toe... and bang!
就送回老家去了
Ticket home.
你每打烂一个趾头
For every toe you shoot off,
就会有10人丧命 因为你没有好好保护他们
ten men die because you aren't there to protect them.
战争已经失败
Battles are lost,
我们浴血奋战获得的战场已经放弃
ground is given up, ground that we've won through blood and sacrifice,
那是你的弟兄们用生命换来的
that your brothers died for!
而你却坐在这里打牌
And you sit there playing cards!
下士 够了 -你没脸活着
Corporal, that's enough. - You owe your lives.
我不会容忍♥这点 你的末日到了
I will not put up with this. You're well enough to walk...
我要给你放假 早上前给我滚蛋
I'm sending you on leave. I want you gone by morning.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
和平主义 马♥克♥思♥主义
Pacifists. Marxists.
社♥会♥主♥义♥
Socialists.
犹太人
Jews.
他们到处称自己为共♥产♥主义者
They call themselves Communist now and they're everywhere -
就是不来前线
except here at the front.
是谁玩弄了你
Who pissed in your brain?
什么
Please.
你认识犹太人士兵吗
Do you know any Jew soldiers? Hm?
看看你周围 你看到有吗
Look around you. Do you see any?
我就是个犹太人 阿迪
I'm a Jew, Adi...
给我收声吃饭
so shut up and eat.
1918年6月 比利时
必须尽快送出去
This has to get through as soon as possible.
我们没有时间了
We don't have much time left. It's dangerous.
如果你们俩任何一个能够成功 你们会被授予铁十字勋章
If either of you makes it, you'll deserve an Iron Cross.
是 长官 -愿上帝与你们同在
Yes, sir. - Go with God.
什么事 下士 -没事 长官
Yes, Corporal? - Nothing, sir.
我服从了您的命令 长官
I followed your orders, sir.
我应受这枚奖章 我冒着自己的生命危险
I deserve this medal. I risked my life.
我们每天都冒着生命危险
We all risk our lives - every day.
是你许诺的 -相信我 如果这天来临
You gave me your word, Lieutenant. - Believe me, if it was up to me...
我是相信你
I did believe you.
其他人都会嘲笑我
Anyone else would have laughed.
什么意思 -我一直拥护你的部队
What do you mean by that? - I've always stood up for your people.
有人说 噢 你不能相信他们的鬼话
When anyone said, "Oh, you can't trust them"...
我是指您 长官
... I pointed to you, sir.
深呼吸 绅士们 你们可能就要闻到法国香水的味道了
Take a deep breath, gents. You can almost smell the French perfume.
直到我们到巴黎
Wait till We get to Paris.
立正 -长官
Attention! - Sir!
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
我来通知你们 明天上午你们要打点离开这
I'm here to tell you you'll all be packing out in the morning.
我们要开赴东线
We're being deployed to the eastern front.
但是 长官 我们离巴黎只有50公里
But, sir, we're only 50km from Paris.
他们会认为我们在撤退
They'll think we're on the retreat.
这是海登博格将军的命令 下士
Those are General Hindenburg's orders, Corporal.
这是你的奖章 现在去告诉前线的士兵
There's your prize. Now go tell the men on the front lines.
长官
Sir!
这决不是赢得战争的途径
This is no way to win a war.
毒气
Mustard gas!
戴上面具
Masks on!
毒气
Mustard gas!
戴上防毒面具
Masks on! Mustard gas!
1918年11月10日 帕塞沃克军事医院
你没有瞎 下士 毒气做不到
You're not blind, Corporal. Gas wouldn't do that.
它只会刺♥激♥眼睛 膨胀眼睑
It irritates the eyes, swells the lids.
一旦我们解开这些绷带 你就可以和以前一样看东西了
Once we have these bandages off, you will see as well as ever.
还要多久回到前线
How long will it take to get back? I have to get back... to the front.
别考虑这个了 还是想想将来吧
Don't think about that, think of the future.
你有妻子吗 有未婚妻吗
Do you have a wife? A fiancee?
我没时间了 我必须回去 我必须回前线
I don't have any time. I have to get back! I have to get back to the front.
战斗
To push.
有消息 医生 -去战斗
A message, Herr Doctor. - To push!
先生们 请注意
Gentlemen... may I have your attention?
我有个重要消息宣布
I have an important announcement to make.
今天早些时候 陆军最高统帅部通过投降协定
Earlier today, the army high command agreed to negotiate the terms of surrender.
战争已经结束
The war is over.
不
No!
我们必须看胜利者的脸色行事
We must place ourselves now at the mercy of the victors...
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
体面地支付战争赔款
... and pray they will be generous.
闭嘴
Shut up!
战争还没有结束
It isn't the end.
它才刚刚开始
It's the beginning.
1919年4月 德国慕尼黑
打倒德国皇帝
Down with the Kaiser!
让德国皇帝去死吧
Death to the Kaiser!
同志们
Yeah!
我们大家一起团结起来
We're all together, comrades!
让德国皇帝见鬼去吧 是
Death to the Kaiser!
由恩斯特·罗牧和其他人率领的
The Free Corps Militia led by Captain
自♥由♥联合民兵武装回到了城市
Ernst Rolm and others, took back the city today
在进行两周的宣传共♥产♥主义后
after a tense two weeks of Communist rule.
我现在有德国现在最为机密的事件
What happens now that Germany's best - kept secret is out -
战争中的复员士兵在我们的乡村
that the demobilised soldiers of the war
活跃着并武装起来
are still active and armed in our countrysides?
戈里奇先生 你回迟到的 -别担心 弗劳尔·斯密特
Herr Gerlich, you'll be late. - Don't worry, Frau Schmidt.
这种事情永远不会按时开始
These things never start on time.
随着君主制的崩溃 现在轮到共♥产♥主义制度了
With the collapse of the monarchy and now the Communist regime,
我们的新政♥权♥形式还在等我们什么呢
what new form of government awaits us?
民族自尊心的深深感情重新萌芽
Deep feelings of nationalistic pride are springing up against...
不 别管共♥产♥主义 盟国
No, no... in defiance of the Communists,
还有那些认为德国已经完蛋的家伙
the allies of anyone who thinks Germany is finished.
各位 快点工作了 快点
All right, everybody. Come on now. Let's get started. Let's get started.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
法官阁下 -戈里奇先生
Judge. - Ah, Herr Gerlich.
今天有爆♥炸♥新闻 但是对结婚却是不利
Good day for the news, bad for a wedding. Thank you for waiting.
谢谢你的等待 没有你我无法开始
I couldn't very well start without you.
1919年9月 德国慕尼黑陆军兵营
正式上 赤色份子已经消灭 但是还需要军队的存在
Officially the Reds are gone but the army needs to make sure they stay gone.
用军队预防城市暴♥乱♥是我的工作
It's my job as head of Army Information to prevent the sort of civil unrest
这种事情自去年春天以来再次发生
that happened last spring from happening again.
我知道你是个激进的民族主义爱好者
I gather you're very outspoken in your nationalist leanings.
我信仰德国 长官 -很好
I believe in Germany, sir. - Good.
当前在这个城市有近50个政党
There are nearly 50 political factions in this city at the moment
我利用那些告密者来应证更好斗的那些
and I use informants to identify the more aggressive ones.
你感兴趣吗 -请再说一次 长官
Does this interest you? - Informing, sir?
这些组织是由一个叫 安东·德里克勒的人领导的 德国工人党
One of these groups is the German Workers' Party led by a man called Anton Drexler.
他们在一家酒吧的后屋集♥会♥
They gather in the back room of a beer hall.
找个借口去喝酒
Just an excuse to have a drink I expect but...
把他们的计划告诉我
pay them a visit and tell me what they're planning.
我不喝酒 长官 -那就只收听
I don't drink, sir. - Just listen then.
但是兴趣就等于是苦役
But interest equals slavery.
伯林的主要经济已经普遍遭到破坏
The Berlin - centred economy, which is currently collapsing...
除了申明巴伐利亚独♥立♥ 我们已经没有其他选择
... leaves us no other choice than to declare Bavarian independence.
电影精选列表