No. No.
很好
Yes.
1923年9月26日
元首 选得很好 你不觉得这一张更好一点吗
Wonderful choice, my Fuhrer, but don't you think... this look is better?
对不起 请说希♥特♥勒♥先生 这是巴伐利亚首相范·卡尔来的消息
Excuse me, Herr Hitler, a message from Bavarian Prime Minister Von Kahr.
看来我要取消我的讲话了
It seems I'm being asked to cancel my speeches.
不是说 是命令
Not asked, ordered.
大臣想支付战争赔款 兑现《凡尔赛条约》
The Chancellor wants to pay war reparations and honour the Treaty of Versailles.
因此群情激愤
As a consequence, the people are ready to riot.
卡尔发布国家进入紧急状态 并自任元首
Kahr's ordered a state of emergency. placed himself in charge.
他还附加了
He adds...
要是希♥特♥勒♥演讲 那只会把情况搞得更乱
"If Hitler speaks, it may only stir things up. "
把事情搞得更乱
Stir things up.
把事情搞的更乱
Stir things up?
你去了市场吗
Have you been to the marketplace?
你知道这些天买♥♥面包要花多少钱
Do you know how much it costs for a loaf of bread these days?
500,000马克
500.000 marks.
那钱连马车都装不了
The wheelbarrows aren't big enough to carry the money in!
他还怕我们把事情搞大
And he's afraid I'll stir things up?
你去告诉卡尔政委
You tell Commissar Kahr
现在不是沉默的时候
this is not a time for silence,
现在应该革命了
this is a time for revolution.
很好 我想他忘了我
Right, well, I suppose that leaves me.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset.
你当然会难过
Of course you are.
沃林·卡尔政委行事轻率
Commissar Von Kahr is acting rashly.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 你不必自责
Herr Hitler, you mustn't take it personally.
我们想的是同样的东西
We both want the same thing.
现在沃林·卡尔认为他不需要你
Right now Von Kahr thinks that he doesn't need you.
你必须聪明点 要做得更好给他看
You must be clever and show him that he does.
你有支援你的人♥民♥
That you have the support of the people.
嗯
Hm?
我给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是由一个叫 弗利兹·戈利奇的编者写的
This is an article by an editor named Fritz Gerlich that is,
大体上 全是赞扬之辞
on the whole, complimentary.
大家都会看他
Everyone who's anyone reads him and...
写的文章 碰巧他也写 范·卡尔政委的演讲稿
he also happens to Write Commissar Von Kahr's speeches.
我想你应该见他一下
I think you should pay him a visit.
这些是我早上烤好的 希望你会喜欢
I baked these this morning. I hope you like them.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 你肯定非常勇敢
You must have been very brave, Herr Hitler.
那个十字勋章做工很精细
The Iron Cross is no small feat.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
希♥特♥勒♥先生 我听过你的演讲
I've heard you speak..., Herr Hitler.
非常具有说服力
You're very persuasive.
我们都是为同一个理念服务 那就是为领导服务
You know, we share some beliefs the need
一个有力的声音去
for a political leader, strong voice to guide.
是的 我们需要有人去管理
Yes, well, we need someone to take charge...
毁掉《凡尔赛条约》
... throw out this Treaty of Versailles,
拒绝战争赔款
refuse to pay the war reparations.
战争赔款 我赞成
War reparations. I agree with that.
你记什么
What's that?.
我在采访的时候 都会记录的
It helps me to keep notes during an interview.
什么
What?
当我回去的时候 -这个不是采访
That way when I get back... - This isn't an interview.
你干嘛这样认为
What made you think that?
卡尔是头蠢猪
Kahr's a fool.
我知道你是他的朋友 但是他一定要弄清楚我不是他的敌人
I know he's your friend, but he has to realise I am not the enemy.
要是他要反对柏林 好 我不会阻止
If he wants to make a stand against Berlin. Fine. I won't stop him.
事实上
In fact...
我应该是他的搭档
... I should be his partner.
但是你们有个致命的冲突 你们都想做领导人
But you have fundamental areas of disagreement. You both wish to lead.
领导 人
Lead?
我从来没有这个野心
I have no ambition to lead.
只要卡尔在他的政♥府♥里给我们立足之地 就可以了 这就是我们想要的
So long as Kahr keeps us a place in his government, that's all we want.
就像一块小小的蛋糕
A little... little piece of the cake, as it were.
你知道
You know...
你知道我们需要一个像你这样的人
you know we could use a man like you.
你也许可以帮我们写
You could perhaps... write... for us.
代表国家社♥会♥主♥义♥党
On behalf of the Nationalist Socialist Party.
是的
Yes.
但是我不写传♥单♥
But I don't write propaganda.
谁说那是传♥单♥
Who said anything about propaganda?
我们讲的是真理
I'm talking about the truth.
看看你的周围
Look around you.
移♥民♥ 犹太人 来偷走我们的劳动果实
Immigrants, Jews. Stealing everything we work for.
德国犹太人 任何一个政党想夺权都要保证
The German Jews? Any party that comes to power will surely guarantee that...
我们是说这里的犹太人
We're talking about Jews here!
他们不是公民 他们没有权利
They're not citizens. They have no rights.
你应该是民族主义者
You are supposed to be a Nationalist.
你应该更清楚
You should know better.
我永远都不会向犹太人妥协的
I will never compromise on the Jews.
决不向犹太人妥协
Never.
他是个疯子 十足的精神病
He's insane. A complete psychotic.
也许他在台上演讲很引人瞩目 但是
He may be a compelling speaker on stage but...
我可以看到他眼睛里的东西 我所看到的是
... in person I could see into his eyes and what I saw was...
很恐怖的东西
... terrifying.
我想把他弄垮
And I intend to shut him down.
敬爱的沃林·卡尔政委 你应该要小心对付他
With all due respect, Commissar Von Kahr... you need to handle him with care.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry, I will.
我知道怎么样对付阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
I know how to deal with Adolf Hitler.
上周有40多起政♥治♥谋杀案
There were over 40 political murders last weekend.
赤军和救世军在互相残杀
Reds killing SA. SA killing Reds.
沃恩·卢梭将军和塞瑟上校都很关心 我也一样
General Von Lossow and Colonel Seisser here are very concerned, as am I.
如果我的党派在你的政♥府♥拥有发言权
Well, if my party had a voice in your government,
或许我们可以找到更文明的方式 表达我们的意愿
perhaps we might find less violent ways of expressing ourselves.
这正是我准备提供给你的
Which is exactly what I'm prepared to offer you.
几个星期之后
In... a few weeks' time, General Von Lossow
沃恩·卢梭将军和 塞瑟上校打算进军柏林
and Colonel Seisser intend to march on Berlin.
发动政♥变♥ 控制政♥府♥
A putsch to bring the national government under our control.
你愿意加入政♥变♥的行列吗
Would you like to be part of that putsch?
当然愿意
Yes, of course.
那你就必须保持安静
Then you must be very quiet.
你可以像往常一样 发表演讲 对经济发表评论
You can speak... give the impression of business as usual.
但是你还得答应我
But you must also promise me...
如果你想参与我的政♥府♥
... if you wish to play any part in our government,
就不能再有暴♥力♥
there will be no more violence.
柏林方面必须不能相信我们在策反
Berlin mustn't believe we have designs against them.
我会全力支援你
You have my full support.
叫你的人保持安宁
Just keep your men quiet.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你可以
Of course you can.
你是老大 他们都听你的
You're the leader, they listen to you.
我付钱让他们听你的
I pay them to listen to you.
这不是钱的问题 这是原则问题
It's not a question about money, it's the principle.
只要赤军存在一天 战争就不会停息
If there's a Red anywhere near, there's going to be a fight.
听着 我不管你采取什么手段
Look... I don't care how you do this...
只要让他们保持安静
... just keep them quiet.
他不会听的 我们得另找一个傀儡
He won't listen. We have to find some other way, some kind of figurehead.
收紧点 赫斯 你父亲身体还好吗
Make it tighter. So, how is your father, Hess?
很好 芦丁切伊特将军 他向您致以最良好的问候
Very well, General Ludendorff, he sends his best.
他是谁
Who is this?
长官 请允许我向您介绍希♥特♥勒♥先生
May I present Herr Hitler, to you, sir?
相信你在科林上尉的晚宴上已经见过了
I believe you've met before at one of Captain Goering's soirees.
我能为你做什么
Oh, yes. Er, what can I do for you?
不 太紧了 放松点
No, no, that's too tight. Let it out.
阁下是
Your Excellency is the...
我们国家民族主义的英明领导人 而我只是个发言人
our... heroic leader of the Nationalist Right, while I'm but its spokesman.
不行 再松点 我快透不过气了
No, more, more, I can't breathe.
我一直想或许可以讨论我的小计划
I was wondering if I could perhaps discuss a little plan I have,
相信阁下一定会支援
we're confident of gaining Your Excellency's support.
支援 支援什么
Support? For what?
电影精选列表