But, dot dot dot, you don't understand!
带走 全都带走!
Take him away. Take them all away.
不 等等! 我们是一边的!
No, wait! I'm with you.
哦 雅克 雅克
Oh, Jacques, Jacques.
亲爱的 要勇敢 看着我 像我一样鼓起勇气
Courage, my dear. Watch me, and take heart by my example.
我不能生为国王 或者活着像国王
I may not have been born a king, or lived like a king,
但我可以死的像个国王
but I can die like a king.
陛下? 你是下一个
Your Majesty? You're next.
-需要眼罩吗? -不必
- Do you require a blindfold? - None.
-有什么遗言吗? -没有
- Have you any last words? - None.
测试断头台
Test the guillotine.
妈呀! 等一下! 等一下!
Holy shit! Wait a minute, wait a minute.
-最后一个要求 最后一个要求 -你有什么要求?
- Last request, last request. - What is your last request?
-麻醉剂 -等一下
- Novocaine. - Wait a moment.
Novocaine,奴佛卡因,目前多作为口腔麻醉剂
当今医学还没这种东西
There is no such thing known to medical science.
-我可以等的 -按住他!
- I'll wait. - Seize him!
砍掉他的头! 砍掉他的头!
Off with his head! Off with his head!
哦 求求你们 听我说 我不是国王
Oh, please, listen to me. I'm not the king.
胡说!
Bullshit!
真是无情的观众
It's a very hard crowd.
-按住他 -等一下 让我休息一下
- Seize him. - Wait. Wait a minute. Gimme a break.
-把他的头按在断头台上 -等等 我不想死 别伤害我
- Put his head on the block. - Wait, I don't want to die. Don't hurt me.
只有奇迹才能救他
Only a miracle can save him.
是奇迹!
It's Miracle!
真不敢相信! 是约瑟夫!
I don't believe it! Josephus!
-嘿 宝贝! 下来 下来 -跳下去!
- Hey, baby! Get down. Get down. - Jump!
你是怎么从罗马帝国一路过来的?
How'd you get all the way here from the Roman Empire?
别较真 亲爱的 电影就是这么神奇
Don't be square, mon cher. Movies is magic.
我们最好来个吻别
We had better kiss soon.
-为什么? -电影快结束了 看见没?
- Why? - We're coming to the end. See?
哦 亲爱的...
Oh, my darling...
哦 亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
可真是个"大"结局
Looks like it's a big ending.
等等! 你们去哪?
Wait! Where are you going?
即将上映 别错过了第二部喔
Coming soon! Don't miss History of the World Part ll.
译者:你这个真够"快"的 part II剧版时隔快半个世纪了
看希♥特♥勒♥滑冰
See Hitler on ice.
看维京人的葬礼
See a Viking funeral.
看太空中的犹太人
See Jews in space.
我们是太空犹太人
We're Jews out in space
我们不断前进 保卫希伯来民族
We're zooming along, protecting the Hebrew race
我们是太空犹太人
We're Jews out in space
要是出了麻烦 我们就把他打回老家
If trouble appears, we'll put it right back in its place
要是异教♥徒♥袭击我们
When goyim attack us
我们就给他一耳光 我们的大♥逼♥斗打在他们脸上
We'll give them a smack, we'll slap them right back in the face
我们是太空犹太人
We're Jews out in space
我们不断前进 保卫希伯来民族
We're zooming along, protecting the Hebrew race
我们一路上升 保卫希伯来种族
We're zooming along, protecting the Hebrew race
电影精选列表