I mean death to King Louis.
杀死国王路易
Death to King Louis.
很好 很好
Good! Good.
现在我们用高音来结束这次会议
And now, let's end this meeting on a high note.
长途旅行和乏味的谈话之后 我饿了
Oh, but with this long trip and this exhausting conversation, I'm famished.
贝亚恩?
Bearnaise?
什么?
Yes?
我们有没剩下一些好吃的葡萄干吗?
Do we have any of those delicious raisins left?
你吃你的
You ate yours.
这些是我的
These are mine.
正相反 这些是我的 我买♥♥的
Au contraire. They are mine. I paid for them.
交出来
Hand them over.
正相反 我买♥♥的 这些是我的
Au contraire. I paid for them. Those are mine.
别拿我开玩笑 贝亚恩
Don't be saucy with me, Bearnaise.
食物!
Food!
莫内伯爵
Count de Money.
莫内伯爵
Count de Money.
莫内伯爵 莫内伯爵
Count de Money, Count de Money.
-莫内伯爵 莫内伯爵! -是莫奈 莫奈!
- Count de Money, Count de Money! - De Monet, de Monet.
-莫内伯爵 -莫内伯爵
- Count de Money. - Count de Money.
我们应该开除你的裁缝
We should get rid of your tailor.
我不喜欢你的袖子 我不喜欢你的袖子 我不喜欢你的袖子
I don't like your cuffs. I don't like your cuffs, I don't like your cuffs.
一个男人的袖口 应该正好到鸡鸡的尖端
A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his pee-pee.
你的一直是到蛋蛋
Yours are all the way down to your balls.
-至少我有蛋蛋 -贱♥人♥
- At least I have them. - You bitch.
-男仆! -莫内伯爵
- Lackey! - Count de Money.
是莫奈
De Monet.
-莫.... 摸...奶 -莫奈 给我说! 莫奈 莫奈 -莫.... 摸...奶
- Mo... Mo..net - Monet. Say it! Monet. Monet. - Mo... Mo..net.
不错 别忘记了 再说一次 莫奈
Perfect. Don't forget it. Give it to me again. Monet.
-莫奈 -莫奈 - 很好 陛下在哪?
Monet Monet - Very good. Where's His Majesty?
国王在下棋 先生
Sir, the king is playing chess.
下棋? 我讨厌下棋
Chess? I hate chess.
该你下了 陛下
It's your move, Your Majesty.
我当然知道 你这小傻瓜
I'm quite aware of that, you petit putz.
我知道
I see.
马至车四
Knight to rook four.
-轮到你了 波平杰 -是的 陛下
- Your move, Poppinjay. - Yes, sire.
-卒进逼象 -你♥他♥妈♥的在说啥?
- Pawn threatens bishop! - What the hell did you say?
卒进逼象
Pawn threatens bishop.
好了 我听见了
All right. I understood.
卒进逼象 好吧 波平杰我要援用国王特权
Pawn threatens bishop. All right, Poppinjay. I'm invoking the king's privilege.
三进一 没错!
Three moves to one. Yes!
马跳后
Knight jumps queen.
象跳后
Bishop jumps queen.
卒跳后
Pawns jump queen.
- 哦!- 啊!
群P 来啊 我们都去跳皇后
Gangbang! Come on, let's all jump the queen.
把小鸡鸡逃出来! 我们来啦!
Whip out those little dicks! Here we go.
真壮观啊
What a spectacle.
皇后不是很擅长这个啊?
Isn't the queen a good sport?
而且他还是傻子 尽管如此 我们也要尽力
And he is such a fool. Nevertheless, we must do everything we can
保住历神权和历史赋予他的东西
to save the thing that divine right and history have placed on his head.
-他的假发? -不 你这笨蛋 他的王权
- His wig? - No, you twit. His crown.
“强权即公理”的符号♥
The symbol of "Might makes right."
我们的命运和头衔都寄托于其上
The thing that our fortunes and titles are attached to.
君主制
The monarchy.
-你要和陛下谈话吗? -还是待会吧
- Are you going to speak to His Majesty? - Perhaps later.
我们刚才颠了一路 我得在憋炸之前先解下手
We had a bouncy journey, I must relieve myself before I burst.
-接尿的呢? -我刚刚还看到他
- Where is the garcon de piss? - I saw him just now.
哦 他在那 那边
Oh, there he is. Over there.
-哦 谢谢 先生 -尿童!
- Oh, merci, monsieur. - Piss boy!
啊 是的 先生!
Ah, oui, monsieur. Oui.
-尿尿? -是的 存了不少喔
- Oui, oui? - Yes, a lot of it.
请吧
S'il vous plait.
继续找 会找到的
Keep searching. You'll find it.
别管我 我会搞定的
Oh, leave me alone. I can handle this.
你看着眼熟 你长得像谁?
You look familiar. Who do you look like?
不知道.
Je ne sais pas.
那女孩是谁? 好漂亮啊
Who is that girl? She's gorgeous.
-喂喂喂 -嗯?
- Pardon, pardon, pardon. - Yes?
你尿在我鞋子上了
You are pissing on my shoe.
-不好意思 看着你的桶! -抱歉
- Sorry. Mind your pail! - Sorry, sorry.
等我抖一下
Wait for the shake.
来 这是给你的
Now, there. That's for you.
滚开
Piss off.
谢谢 我待会再拿
Thank you. I'll get it later.
哦 感觉好多了
Oh, that's better.
扶王后起来! 让她喘口气 她对我们大家多好啊!
Let the queen up, give the queen some air. She's been so good to all of us.
哦哦! 那有一块顽皮的小点心
Ooh! There's a naughty bit of crumpet.
哦 陛下
Oh, Your Majesty.
-近来如何 玛丽? -喔 你真淘气
- How's it going, Marie? - Oh, you are so naughty.
当国王真好
It's good to be the king.
一切都变绿了!
Everything's so green!
陛下 可以和你说句话吗?
Majesty, may I have a word with you?
-哦! 想要吸一口吗? -不了 谢谢
- Care for a little toot? - Non, merci.
不享受一下? 正好 省给我了
Don't indulge, eh? Well, leaves more for us.
-你是谁? -陛下 我是兰波小姐
- Who are you? - Your Majesty, I am Mademoiselle Rimbaud.
嗯 好名字
Nice names.
-告诉我 亲爱的 我能为你做什么? -陛下
- Tell me, my dear, what can I do for you? - Your Majesty.
是我父亲 兰波先生 在巴士底狱被折磨十年了
My father, Monsieur Rimbaud, for ten years has languished in the Bastille.
如果我不马上救他出来 他一定会死掉
If I don't get him out soon, he will surely die.
我请求你的仁慈 请释放他
I throw myself on your mercy. Please release him.
-他为何进了监狱? -他在皇家晚宴上说了一些话
- Why was he put into the Bastille? - He said something at a royal dinner party.
-他说什么了? -他说 “贫穷也不坏”
- What did he say? - He said, "The poor ain't so bad."
"贫穷也不坏"? 他还活着真算你走运了
Pouilly Fuisse! "The poor ain't so bad"? You're lucky he's still alive.
求求你了陛下 别让他死 我愿意做任何事求你赦免他 什么都行
Please, Your Majesty, don't let him die. I'll do anything to gain his pardon, anything.
什么都行?
Anything?
陛下 我是在修女院长大的 我从未放纵过肉♥欲♥
Your Majesty, I was raised in a convent. I don't indulge in pleasures of the flesh.
你放不开 他出不来
You don't put out, he don't get out.
但是陛下 我实在做不到
Your Majesty, I simply don't do it.
来吧 你可以的 你知道你可以的
Come on, you do it. You know you do it.
我们都会做 我们都喜欢做 你行的
We all do it. We love to do it. You do it.
-不 不行 - 你想要做 我也想
- No, I don't. - You want to do it. I do it.
我爱做 我刚做过而且我还准备再做 别告诉我你做不到
I love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again. Don't tell me you don't do it.
你做 或者你老爹就得死
Now, either you do it, or your father dies.
做♥爱♥或者死
It's either hump or death.
-汉普汀克? -不是汉普汀克 是"做♥爱♥或者死"
- Humperdinck? - Not Humperdinck. "Hump or death."
你有十秒钟来决定 做♥爱♥ 死 做♥爱♥ 死...
You got ten seconds to make up your mind. Hump. Death. Hump. Death. Hump. Death.
做♥爱♥ 死 做♥爱♥ 死
Hump. Death. Hump. Death.
做♥爱♥ 死 时间到了! 做♥爱♥ 死...
Hump. Death. Your time is running out! Hump. Death...
好吧好吧 来做吧!
All right, all right. Hump!
很好 我很高兴你想通了 半夜来我房♥间
Very good. I'm glad you thought it over. Be at my chambers at midnight.
回头见
A toute a l'heure.
等等!
Wait!
不要穿什么...
Don't wear anything...
太复杂的
complicated.
当国王真棒
It's good to be the king.
陛下 我必须要你和谈一谈...
Your Majesty, I must have a word with you...
啊 是莫内伯爵啊
Ah, the Count de Money.
-是莫... -别纠正我 什么事?
- De Mo... - Don't correct me. What is it?
当然 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
我是有紧急公务禀报 据说人♥民♥正在进行叛乱
I've come on most urgent business. It is said that the people are revolting.
注:也可译为他们很恶心
你说得对 他们都恶心透了了
You said it. They stink on ice.
这是个很严重的问题 农民认为你对他们毫不关心
No, this is a very serious problem. The peasants feel you have no regard for them.
什么? 我不关心农民?
What? I have no regard for the peasants?
他们是我的人♥民♥ 我是他们的君主
They are my people. I am their sovereign.
我爱他们 放!
I love them. Pull!
-飘太左边了 -陛下 情况正在恶化
- Drifting to the left. - Your Majesty, the situation is worsening.
农民越来越暴♥力♥了
The peasants may grow violent.
- 暴♥力♥? 你这么觉得? -是的
- Violent? You think? - Yes.
我讨厌暴♥力♥ 这是我最痛恨的一件事
电影精选列表