The year was 1489.
黑死病在欧洲大♥陆♥上肆虐
The black plague ravaged the continent.
也是臭名昭著的宗教法庭时期
It was the hour of the infamous auto-da-fe,
在那里异端和无信者在狂热的气氛中
where, for public amusement, heretics and non-believers
被折磨和施以火刑 以供公众取乐
were tortured and burned in a carnival-like atmosphere.
而它的执掌者 正是有史以来
And it was guided by the most fearful specter
最可怕的掌管善恶大权的恶魔:
to ever sit in judgment over good and evil:
大审判官 托克马达
The Grand Inquisitor, Torquemada.
大家注意!
All pay heed!
现在有请冕下 托克马达
Now enters His Holiness, Torquemada,
西班牙宗教法庭大审判官
the Grand Inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition.
托克马达 不要妄图乞求他的怜悯
Torquemada. Do not implore him for compassion.
托克马达 不要妄图祈求他的宽恕
Torquemada. Do not beg him for forgiveness.
托克马达 不要妄图请求他的仁慈
Torquemada. Do not ask him for mercy.
面对事实吧 你根本无法动摇他
Let's face it, you can't talk him outta anything.
那些想要忏悔他们罪行
Let all those who wish to confess their evil ways,
认同和拥抱真正教会的人
and to accept and embrace the true Church,
现在皈依吧 或者在地狱里燃烧永远
convert now, or forever burn in hell.
现在 宗教法庭开庭
For now begins the Inquisition.
宗教法庭 现在开庭
The Inquisition, let's begin
宗教法庭 警惕罪行
The Inquisition, look out sin
-我们有使命 让犹太人皈依 -犹太 犹太 犹太 犹太 犹太 犹太 犹太
- We have a mission to convert the Jews - Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jew, Jews
我们来教导他们 从错到对
We're gonna teach them wrong from right
我们来帮助他们 见到光
We're gonna help them see the light
-提出条件 他们无法拒绝 -犹太人就是无法拒绝
- And make an offer that they can't refuse - That the Jews just can't refuse
忏悔吧
Confess
别觉得无聊
Don't be boring
说"好"
Say yes
别觉得枯燥
Don't be dull
事实上
A fact
你忽视了
You're ignoring
失去头盖骨总比失去整个头骨要好
It's better to lose your skullcap than your skull
哦 我的天哪!
Oy, oy, gevald
宗教法庭 绝妙演出
The Inquisition, what a show
宗教法庭 我们来了
The Inquisition, here we go
我们知道 你想要我们离开
We know you're wishing that we'd go away
宗教法庭还在 它就在这里
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to stay
哦 孩子
Oh, boy
宗教法庭 多美妙
The Inquisition, what joy
宗教法庭 嗷 嗷
The Inquisition, oy, oy
我坐在神殿里 干我自己的活
I was sitting in a temple, I was minding my own business
我正在聆听一场动人的希伯来弥撒
I was listening to a lovely Hebrew Mass
这些天主教♥徒♥就冲了进来 把我丢进地牢
These Papist persons plunge in, throw me in a dungeon
他们把鸡♥巴♥塞进我屁♥股♥
And they shove a red-hot poker up my ass
是不是很体贴? 是不是很礼貌?
Is that considerate? Is that polite?
那又不是一管痔疮膏
And not a tube of Preparation H in sight
PREPARATION H是来自美国的痔疮用药品牌,其主打产品包括痔疮膏等
我像只小鸡样坐着 仔细检查偷来的东西
I'm sitting flicking chickens, and I'm looking through the pickings
突然间 这些异教♥徒♥打破我的墙
And suddenly these goys break down my walls
我都不认识他们 然后他们抓住我蛋蛋
I didn't even know them, they grabbed me by the scrotum
用我的蛋蛋玩乒乓球
And they started playing Ping-Pong with my balls
哟 好疼! 哟 好羞耻!
Oy, the agony! Oh, the shame
把我的私处用来玩游戏
To make my privates public for a game
宗教法庭 绝妙演出
The Inquisition, what a show
宗教法庭 我们来了
The Inquisition, here we go
我们知道 你想要我们离开
We know you're wishing that we'd go away
宗教法庭还在 它就在这里...
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to...
嘿 托克马达 你说什么?
Hey, Torquemada, what do you say?
-我刚说到宗教法庭 -宗教法庭? 宗教法庭是什么?
- I just got back from the auto-da-fe - Auto-da-fe? What's an auto-da-fe?
这是你不该去做 但你还是做了
It's what you oughtn't to do but you do anyway
(未知语种)
Skit skat voodle de vat and toodle de day
-你改信吗? -不不不不
- Will you convert? - No, no, no, no
-你忏悔吗? -不不不不
- Will you confess? - No, no, no, no
-你皈依吗? -不不不不
- Will you revert? - No, no, no, no
-你能说"是"吗? -不不不不
- Will you say yes? - No, no, no, no
现在我用温柔的方式问你 我要"真诚的请求"
Now, I asked in a nice way, I said pretty please
我揪住他们的耳朵 打碎他们的膝盖!
I bent their ears, now I'll work on their knees!
嘿 托克马达 这边来
Hey, Torquemada, walk this way
你可能想玩我们的小游戏
We got a little game you might want to play
拉一下把手试试运气
So pull that handle, try your luck
谁知道呢 扭一下 你可能会中大奖
Who knows, Torque, you might win a buck
好啊!
All right!
放进车里去
Put it in the car.
-放进车里 -放进车里
- In the car. - In the car.
我们做的怎么样? 今天有人皈依吗?
How we doing? Any converts today?
一个都没有 否 否 否
Not a one, nay, nay, nay.
我们砸扁他们的手指 在他们屁♥股♥打上烙印
We've flattened their fingers, we've branded their buns.
都没有效果
Nothing is working.
派出修女!
Send in the nuns!
宗教法庭 绝妙演出
The Inquisition, what a show
宗教法庭 我们来了
The Inquisition, here we go
我们知道 你想要我们离开
We know you're wishing that we'd go away
来吧 你们这些穆♥斯♥林♥和犹太人
So come on, you Muslims and you Jews
我们有天大的消息告诉你
We got big news for all of yous
你最好改变观点
You better change your point of view
今晚
Tonight
因为宗教法庭已到
'Cause the Inquisition's here
就在这里
And it's here
留下来
To stay
法国大革命
巴黎 一个充满贫穷 痛苦和绝望的城市
Paris. A city filled with poverty, misery and despair.
革命的时机成熟了
The time was ripe for revolution.
苹果核!
Apple cores!
刚从有钱人的垃圾堆里捡到的
Freshly picked from the garbage of the rich.
苹果核 苹果核
Apple cores. Apple cores.
老鼠 老鼠
Rats. Rats.
出♥售♥新鲜死老鼠
Nice dead rats for sale.
适合炖老鼠 老鼠汤 老鼠馅饼
Perfect for rat stew, rat soup, rat pie,
还有最流行的 普罗旺斯鼠烩
and the ever-popular ratatouille.
没有东西 没有东西
Nothing. Nothing.
我完全没有东西可卖♥♥
I got absolutely nothing for sale.
先生 请帮帮我 我快要饿死了
Sir, please help me. I'm starving to death.
-帮帮我 施舍一点吧... -滚开 别烦我 你这渣渣
- Help, give me something... - Get away. Don't bother me, you swine.
求求你 钱 食物 什么都好 帮帮我..
Please, money, food, anything. Help me, help...
把你的脏手拿开 滚开
Get your filthy hands off me. Begone.
求求你
Please!
任何东西都行 我要饿死了...
Something, anything. I'm starving to death...
看看我们都什么样了
Look what we have come to.
乞丐向乞丐乞讨
Beggars begging from beggars.
您好 法尔热太太
Bonjour, Madame De farge.
您好 穷鬼们
Bonjour, scum.
好了 安静 会议开始
All keep quiet. The meeting begins.
不幸的同志们
Fellow wretches.
不必来告诉你们 贫穷正在巴黎街头横行
I don't have to tell you that poverty stalks the streets of Paris.
是啊!
Yeah!
人们没有钱买♥♥面包
Families don't even have enough money for bread.
-是啊 -我们几乎一无所有
- No. - We are down to almost nothing.
上周 我就再没有毛线了
Last week, I myself ran out of wool.
-我们没有权利 -是啊
- We have no rights. - No.
-我们没有发言权 -是啊
- We have no say. - No.
-我们没有尊严 -是啊
- We have no dignity! - No!
我们是那么穷 我们甚至没法好好说话
We are so poor, we do not even have a language.
只剩这种傻瓜调
Just a stupid accent.
她说得对 我们说话都像莫里斯.切瓦力亚了
She's right! She's right. We all talk like Maurice Chevalier.
莫里斯·切瓦力亚,法国演员,卡巴莱歌♥手,
以标志性的船夫帽、西装和浓浓的巴黎腔为人所知。
我们需要的是一种新语言
What we need is a new language.
一首诉说奋斗的歌♥曲 一首诉说胜利的歌♥曲
A song that speaks of struggle, that speaks of triumph...
-是时候行动起来了! -没错!
- It is time for action! - Yes!
大家 站起来
Everybody stand.
跟着我说...
Repeat after me...
不不不 愚蠢的废物
No, no, no. Dumb scum.
我是说 杀死国王路易
电影精选列表