I hate violence. It's the one thing I detest.
我厌恶暴♥力♥
Violence. I abhor it.
放!
Pull!
像石头一样掉下来
Fell like a stone.
但是陛下 只是以防万一 万一突然发生革命
But, Your Majesty, just in case of the remote possibility of a temporary revolution,
你不觉得为了您的安全暂时离开巴黎是明智的选择吗?
don't you think it would be wise to have you safely spirited out of Paris?
也许你说得对 但是我离开后谁来坐我的王位?
Perhaps you're right. But who would sit on my throne in my absence?
- 我们找个替身 让他坐在那 -啊 一个以防万一的替身 我喜欢
- We'll find a double, put him on the throne. - Ah. A double in case of trouble. I like it.
但是 哪里能找到一个这么帅家伙来替代我呢?
But where would you find a handsome dog to replace me?
是的 当然当然 那就是了!
Oh, yes, of course, of course. That's it!
-陛下 你看起来像个接尿的! -你还看起来还像坨屎呢!
- Your Majesty, you look like the piss boy! - And you look like a bucket of shit!
不 我不是这意思 陛下
No, you don't understand, Your Majesty.
这是上帝的旨意 陛下 除了美丽的大痣和小胡子
It is God's will. Except for the beauty mark and mustache.
-那就是你的替身啊 -天啊!
- There's our double. - Sacrebleu!
没错 我的确像那个接尿
You're right. I do look like the piss boy.
好了 作为替身第一件事 他应该是国王
All right. At the first sign of trouble, he shall be the king.
-去吧 -马上去 陛下
- Go. - Immediately, sire.
小子 我有话跟你说
Bearnaise! Garcon, I must have a word with you.
-我还没接完呢 -已经完了 跟我过来
- I'm not finished. - You are finished. Come with me.
- 你已经结束了- 我已经结束了
- You're finished. - I'm finished.
男仆
Lackey.
陛下.
Your Majesty.
当国王真棒
It's good to be the king.
很好 现在是美丽的痣 来了
Good. Now the beauty mark. It's coming.
太棒了 没人会怀疑这位殿下
Wonderful. No one would ever suspect that His Royal Highness
其实是个下等接尿小子
is really the lowly piss boy.
这肯定行不通的 求求你 莫内伯爵...
This is never gonna work. Please, Count de Money...
是莫奈 是莫奈
De Monet, de Monet.
莫奈 杜本内 伯奈特(音相似) 这行不通的
De Monet, Dubonnet, Ciboney - it's not gonna work.
我的举止不像国王 我对国王的事一无所知
I can't behave like a king. I don't know king things.
请看看... 看到没? 看到没? 我走路都不像国王
Please, let... See? See? I can't even walk like a king.
我无法用脚跟走路 我不会用脚跟走路 他很会用脚跟走路
I can't walk in heels. I'm no good in heels. He's good in heels.
这肯定不行 为什么你要这样对我? 这是为了什么?
This'll never work. Why are you doing this to me? What's this about?
为什么让我穿的像国王? 为什么我要当国王?
Why are you dressing me like the king? Why do I have to be the king?
很简单 真的 我头发乱了吗?
It's very simple, really. Is my hair all right?
-很乱 -嗯 那就弄好它
- Dreadful. - Well, fix it.
听着 最近有一个关于革命的传言
Yes. You see, recently, there has been a rumor about a revolution.
如果革命成功了
And if this revolution should succeed,
人♥民♥所做的第一件事就是 砍掉国王的脑袋
the first thing the people will do is cut off the king's head.
如果王位上坐的是个替身 那么当他们砍了替身的脑袋
If there is a double on the throne, the king can remain in safety
-国王就安全了 -我懂了
- while they cut off the double's head. - I get it.
哇! 我懂了! 我懂了!
Whoa! I get it! I get it!
-他们来这里砍我的脑袋? -藏那里 我看看谁来了
- They're here to cut off my head? - Hide in there, I'll see who it is.
来吧 上我吧! 蹂躏我吧 陛下
All right, take me! Ravage me, Your Majesty.
交易就是交易
A bargain is a bargain.
-好吧 -等等! 你不是国王
- All right. - Wait! You're not the king.
当然不是. 我是莫内伯爵... 是莫奈 莫奈
True, true. I am the Count de Money... De Monet, de Monet.
但国王现在偶感不适 你来对地方了
But the king is temporarily indisposed. You've come to the right place.
请进
Please.
你看起遇到了麻烦 亲爱的 我能帮你
You seem troubled, my dear. Let me help you.
-我觉得你帮不了我 -为什么?
- I don't see how you can. - Why not?
我决定把我的童贞交给好色的国王
I've decided to trade my virginity for my father's freedom,
来换取我父亲的自♥由♥
and submit to the king's lustful wants.
哦 你个小荡♥妇♥...
Oh, lustful wa...
牙崩了
Chipped.
这会是我生命中最悲惨的一夜
This is the saddest night of my life.
还是我最爽的一夜
And the happiest night of mine.
借过
Excuse me.
伯爵?
Count?
莫内伯爵? 莫内伯爵?
Count de Money? Count de Money?
是莫奈... 是莫奈...
De Monet... De Monet...
请问 你看见伯爵了吗?
Excuse me, did you see the count?
他刚才还在这里
He was here a moment ago...
好吧 陛下 请蹂躏我吧
All right, Your Majesty. Please ravage me.
呀 我刚吃过饭 我想要....
Gee, I just ate. I want...
-上我吧 陛下! 快来吧! -啥?
- Take me, Your Majesty, take me! - Where?
玷污我! 羞辱我! 来做吧! 来吧! 来吧! 来吧!
Despoil me! Humiliate me! Only do it! Do it! Hump! Hump! Hump!
当国王真棒 听着 过来 我们得谈谈
It's good to be the king. Look, come here. Let's talk about this.
我们为什么去吃个烛光晚餐先?
Why don't we have a wonderful candlelit dinner?
然后喝点小酒 看看裸体画
Then a couple of magnums of wine, see a few nude paintings.
-等有了气氛 你明白我的意思吗? -陛下 我不明白
- Get in the mood, you know what I mean? - Your Majesty, I don't understand.
你说如果我让你为所欲为 你就会把我父亲从监狱里放出来
You said if I let you have your way with me, you'd let my father out of the dungeon.
啊! 我是那么说的
Ah! That's what I said.
你看 在各种意义上 我是国王嘛 对吧?
Look, for all intents and purposes, I'm the king, right?
为什么我们不去看看我的书桌? 桌子里肯定有张特赦令
Why don't we go to my desk? There must be a pardon in the desk,
我们来把你父亲放出来 来吧
and we'll get your daddy out of jail. Come on.
让我们翻翻桌子 国王桌里肯定有好几千张特赦令
Let's look through the desk. Must be thousands of pardons in the king's desk.
到了 好了
Here we go. OK.
处决 处决 处决 处决 处决,.... 倒霉鬼
Execution, execution, execution, execution, execution, ex... Tough guy.
不会吧... 肯定有赦免的 我看看
This can't be... Must be a pardon somewhere. Let's see.
啊! 有一份 还剩下一份 我们运气不错
Ah! One. One left. We're lucky. Yes.
看看 你父亲叫做?
Let's see. Your father's name?
兰波
Rimbaud.
兰波 怎么拼来着...? 哦 无所谓的
Rimbaud? How do you spell "R..."? Oh, never mind.
-Rimbaud 是法文吗? -是的
- Rimbaud. Is that French? - Oui.
好了 这就好了 1789年7月14日
All right. Here we go. July 14, 1789,
1789年7月14日,法国大革命爆发
签署者路易... 十四 十五 十六....
signed by Louis... quatorze, quinze, sixteen...
-法语十六怎么说? -Seize
- How do you say "sixteen" in French? - Seize.
Seize在英语中意为捉拿
捉住你 好了
Seize you. Good.
好了 卷起来
OK. Roll this up.
现在 你把这拿给监狱的头头 他就会放了你父亲
Now, you give this to the head officer at the jail, and he will set your father free.
陛下
Your Majesty.
啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾... 你好啊?
Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, quack, tweet, tweet. Hello?
今天不给我唱歌♥吗 皮埃尔?
No song for me today, Pierre?
你这是怎么了? 被猫吃了舌头?
What's the matter with you? Cat got your tongue?
我猜对了 猫吃了它的舌头 眼睛和嘴 等等
I was right. He got his tongue, eyes and beak. The lot.
哦 哎呀
Oh, dearie me.
不幸啊 皮埃尔
Not so lucky, Pierre
哦 你这顽皮猫 顽皮的小猫咪
Oh, you. You naughty pussy. Naughty, naughty pussy.
现在我发明一台弩炮
And now, to invent the catapult.
他在这
He's in there.
父亲!
Father!
哦 我亲爱的父亲 我有个好消息
Oh, my darling father, I have good news.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
自♥由♥! 你听到没 我有翅膀的小朋友? 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥!
Free! Did you hear that, my little winged friends? Free. Free!
那么你们也自♥由♥了
And so, they shall be free too.
飞吧 我的小可爱 飞吧!
Fly, my pretty one. Fly.
呦! 天空是你的游乐场
Away! The sky is your playground.
着陆愉快! 还有母亲 舒尔茨太太
Happy landing, Mother, Mrs. Schultz.
快走吧 父亲 快走 在国王改变主意之前
Hurry, father. Hurry, before the king changes his mind.
好吵啊! 还让不让人睡觉了?
What a racket! How can I sleep around here?
枪炮 硝烟...
Guns, fireworks...
陛下!
Your Majesty!
快走 陛下 发生革命了! 你得快逃 他们正在突袭王宫
Quick, your Majesty! It's a revolution! You've got to escape. They're storming the palace.
我说怎么那么吵 原来是革命!
So that's the noise. The revolution!
-自♥由♥了! 我自♥由♥了! -这是我父亲 你赦免的人
- Free, I'm free... - My father, the man you pardoned.
陛下 谢谢你 我还以为我没法活着见到这一天了
Thank you, Your Highness. I thought I'd never live to see the day
-但我再一次... -是 是
- when I would once again... - Yes, yes.
爸!
Dad!
哪个笨蛋把地毯挂在墙上?
What fool put a carpet on the wall?
-快一点 -爸 快走
- Hurry up. - Quick, Dad.
你不像以前那么高了
You're not as tall as you used to be.
-我错了 -快 跟我来
- I was wrong. - Quick, follow me.
赶快! 快!
Quick, hurry.
我他妈... 谁设计的这地方?
What the... Who designed this place?
那边! 那边!
That way, that way.
-他在那 -等等 等等 你们犯了个大错
- There he is. - Wait, wait. You're making a big mistake.
-以法兰西人♥民♥的名义... -法郎西
- In the name of the people of France... - Fronce.
路易国王 你被捕了
We place you, King Louis, under arrest.
但是... 但但但... 你们没明白!
电影精选列表