最近的一段时间这里电♥话♥都被打爆了
Phones have been off the hook all day regarding the recent
因为最近大量的“大♥麻♥致死案件”
rash of tainted weed deaths.
现在已经达到了第七起了
Which has now reached seven.
这儿有些肮脏勾当 我指的不是床上那种
Something dirty s going on here and it s not between the sheets.
我们需要答案 不然我们所熟知的大♥麻♥革命
We need answers. Or the reefer revolution as we know it could
将会逐渐消停下来 你在听K-U-S-H电台 库什
come to a grinding halt. You are listening to K-U-S-H radio, KUSH
电台 希望我所有的粉丝都能在这美丽的一天里
radio, hoping all my fans are flying high on this beautiful
高♥潮♥迭起
day.
主唱:为什么我们不让大明星来这里说几句呢?
LEAD SINGER; Why don t we get the man hour up here to say a few words.
你在哪呢 老爹
Where you at Big Daddy-o
看起来像个聚会
Looks like a party.
闻起来也像派对
Smells like a party.
你们是我所能想象到的最好的
You are the best friends and neighbors that a guy
朋友和邻居 就像我经常告诉大家的那样
could ask for. And like I always tell everybody, there ain t no
世界上最好的人都在议会山小镇了
finer people in the world than right here in Council Hill.
这是敬你们的
And this is for y all.
啊 哇
Yah! Whooo!
嗨起来
Hit it.
你确实知道怎么开好派对啊 先生
You sure throw one heck of a shin-dig, sir.
谢谢你 杜威
Thank you, Dewey.
这一次对我来说意义重大
This time it means a lot to me.
还有我的家人
And my family.
猪 不是?
Pig, nah?
听……
Listen...
应该带更多火力的
Should've brought more fire power.
这是搜索和扣押 我不希望任何人受到伤害
This is a search and seizure. I don t want anyone getting hurt.
敬我的朋友
To friends.
敬家人
To family.
赶紧回到房♥子里!
Get back to the house now!!!
欢迎来到地狱 混球们!
Welcome to hell assholes!!
你可以跑 但你藏不住的 老爹
You can run but you can t hide Daddy-o!
你最好有一个来这里的解释
You better have a good reason for being here.
给你一份小礼物 就在这里
Got a little present for you, right here.
让我看看这个
Let me see this.
如果这个有一个词是不合法的
If one word of this ain't legitimate, I'm coming after
我就要追查到底 迪克特工
you, Agent Dick.
啊 但要到周一早上9点之前才上班 不是吗
Ah, but not before 9 am Monday morning
市长先生?
right mr. Mayor??
干♥你♥的
Fuck you.
哦 那得先吻我吧
Aw, you gonna kiss me first.
好了 伙计们 把车开到房♥子前面
Alright boys. Get the cars up to the front of
把灯打开
the house. Get those lights on.
恭喜你 你刚刚制♥造♥了一场对峙 混♥蛋♥
Congratulations. You just created a standoff asshole.
放下武器 从房♥子里出来
Drop you weapons and come out of the house.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give it to me.
该死的 应该把枪也留在谷仓里的
Damnit should have left the guns in the barn too.
我们不可能到谷仓去
We wouldn t have made it to the barn.
是的 那个该死的特工会把我们击倒的
Yeah that fucking agent would have shot us down.
我们怎么出去?
H-How we gonna get out there?
晚安了 小蛋糕
Good night cupcake.
罗拉 趴下
Lola down.
不
Noooooooo!
你知道什么是正常程序吗?
Do you know anything about proper procedure?
正常程序?他们在向我们射击
Proper procedure? They are shooting at us.
我要杀了那个该死的婊♥子♥
I'm gonna kill that motherfucking cunt!
我受不了给你擦屁♥股♥了 迪克
I am tired of covering up your shit, Dick!
从现在起 你退休了
Consider yourself retired!
什么?
A-again?
停火 停火
Cease fire. Cease fire!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
罗拉 罗拉
Lola, Lola.
哦 我......
Oh, I do--
看着我 看着我 罗拉 我在这里
Look at me. Look at me. Lola. I'm here.
放下武器 从房♥子里出来
Drop your weapons and come out of the house.
深呼吸 深呼吸 深吸一口气
Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Take a deep breath.
给 你拿这个......
Here. You take this--
举起手出来 你们不会受到伤害的
Come out with your hands up and you will not be harmed.
莱诺 是我 是汉克
Lenore! It's me. It's Hank.
汉克 你在这里做什么?
Hank, what are you doing here?
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你会被杀的
You re gonna get yourself killed.
不 等等 我们可以把他当作人♥质♥
No, wait! We can use him as a hostage!
来吧
Come on!
试试这个 迪克
Take this, Dick!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down!
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
我们要怎么做?
How are we going to do this?
这儿 抓着他
Here. Take him.
抓着他
Take him!!
好了 走 我们支援你
Alright go. We ll back you up.
我们有人♥质♥ 我们要开车离开
We have a hostage. We re just gonna drive away so
不会有人受伤
no one else gets hurt.
啊 他跟他们一伙的
Ah, he s one of them.
-他是团伙中的一员 -行动
- He s a member of the gang!!! - Move!
开枪 他是团伙中的一员
Shoot him! He's one of the gang!
-先生?-动 动 动
- Sir? - Move it, move, move!
罗拉
Lola!!!
他妈的
Fuck!
迪克 那个混♥蛋♥
Dick. That asshole.
我可以瞄准缺口
I can prepare to breach.
我可以突击右翼
I can flank right.
我不能再失去我的人了
I can t afford to lose another man.
你被逮捕了
You re under arrest.
你不能杀我
You can t kill me!
我就是法律
I m the law!!!!
去他妈的法律 蠢猪
Fuck the law. Pig.
你有60秒时间
You have 60 seconds.
我很抱歉 老爹 我很抱歉
I m so sorry Big Daddy. I m so sorry.
好了 亲爱的 没什么可抱歉的
It s ok sweetie. Nothing to be sorry about.
一切都会好起来的
Everything s gonna work out fine.
吉米 尽可能多地把种子和大♥麻♥装进袋子里
Jimmy. Pack as many seeds and weed in a bag as you can.
记住 卷紧实点
And-- remember, pack it tight.
还有30秒的时间
You have 30 seconds left.
天啊 我要为此下地狱
God, I'm gonna catch hell for this.
沿着地图走到印第安纳州的农场
Follow the map to the ranch in Indiana.
我是合法拥有者
I own it legit.
把你的名字写在契约上 我会感到骄傲的
Put your name on the deed and make me proud.
我爱你 老爹
I love you Big Daddy.
让我们把这事做完吧
Let s get this shit over with.
60秒到了
Your 60 seconds are up.
听我倒数
On my count.
3.
2.
1.
这真的是好东西
That's some good shit.
等等
Woah, wait.
举起手来 我们不会伤害你的
Come out with your hands up and we will not harm you!
停 停
Stop! Stop!!
见鬼
Fuck me.
好吧 这是一个糟糕的结局
Well that's a shitty ass way for it all to end.
迪克倒也倒了霉
Fuckin' Dick got it too though.
所以谁都没笑到最后 该死的
So bales weigh the same. Fucking prick.
看来我可以和老爸以及先走一步的亲戚们
Guess I ll be getting to spend more time with pa and all my kinfolks
多呆一会儿了
that went before.
他们肯定望着我笑呢
Sure they're all smiling down now knowing that I
因为他们知道我唯一可能的姿态结束了一切:
went out the only way could;
卷根紧实的 把它点燃 然后深吸一口
packing it tight, firing it up and smoking it deep.
好的 这应该是县公路了
Ok, this should be the county line.
那是东边
That s east of course.
我们要向东走
We ll go east.
我们在下一个城镇停留 没有人会认识我们
We ll stop at the next town and no one will know us.
这样可以吗?
电影精选列表