是啊 你们今晚休息
Yeah, you got the night off.
你们这群该死的懒汉
You're a bunch of fucking bums!
嘿 你们喜欢游戏吗?
Hey, You like games?
我们来玩这个游戏吧 如果你听说过就阻止我 好吗?
I got this new game. Y-you stop me if you ve heard it, okay?
点兵点将
Eeny, meeny,
点到谁我就选
miney,
谁
mo
好了 伙计
Alright, man.
谢谢兄弟了
Thanks brother.
就你了
Miney mo.
我能帮你点什么呢 迪克特工?
What can I do for you today agent Dick?
我以为我们都说好了的 布里兹?
Well, I thought we had this deal Breeze?
你应该供出给你毒品的那伙计
See you were supposed to give up who was ever supplying
然后我就会给你自♥由♥
you with the drugs and I let you live out here.
让你活在这个世界上
Free. In the world!
然后我昨晚接到了个电♥话♥
And then I get this call last night.
有个女孩磕了不好的毒品
seems this girl got some bad drugs.
开始刺伤自己
She starts stabbing herself
然后她跑到街上 开始表演
then she runs into the street. Starts playing
马路惊魂
chicken with cars and you know,
最后死了
ends up dead.
他们说是你卖♥♥给他们的毒品
They said you were the ones that sold them the drugs.
你知道的 我没有故意保留信息 迪克特工
You know, I ain t been holding out on you Agent Dickie.
我只是没有得到任何消息
I just didn't have any information.
你从哪里弄到的?
Where d you get em'?
是一些女孩们 她们出现在镇上
Yo man these girls. They just roll up into town.
她们不知从哪里冒出来的?是女侦查军之类的什么?
They just appear out of nowhere? They g-girl scouts or something?
女侦查军 不 伙计 她们不是女侦察军
Girl scouts. Nah man. They ain't girl scouts.
是三个身材紧致的婊♥子♥ 开着一个货车样子的车到处跑
They're three fine ass bitches. Drive around in this fucked up
里头有盒子 装着的就是那些货 老哥
looking van. They got boxes of this shit man.
盒子
Boxes
你在哪里跟她们碰头?
Where do you meet them at?
她们打电♥话♥给我 我们在猫咪酒吧那里碰头
They call me up. I meet them at that titty bar Kittens.
你知道吗?
You know?
猫咪酒吧
Kittens.
她的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
What s her number?
伙计 每次都是不同的号♥码
Man, it s a different fucking number every time.
你就这么点信息吗?
Is that all you got for me boss?
哟 迪克宝贝 拜托
Yo, Dickie come on baby.
如果我还有什么要告诉你的 我会说的 我发誓......
You know if I had anything else I d tell you. I swear.
啊
Ahh!
他们有一个农场 行了吧?在南边的某个地方 操
They got a farm, alright? It s somewhere down south. Fuck.
什么样的农场?他们自己种植?
What kind of farm? They grow it themselves?
不 伙计 他们有个头目
No, dude. They have some big fucking dude
那人为他们播种的
who grows it for them.
他叫什么名字?
What s his name?
我不知道他的名字
I don t know his fucking name?
啊 妈的 我觉得你把我的鼻子弄断了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oww! Fuck! I think you broke my fucking nose. You asshole!
-啊哈哈 -快到了
- Ahh haha! - Almost there.
老爹 5他叫老爹
Daddy. It's big daddy.
啊 操
Ahhoww! Fuck!
你还是有点胆的啊
You got some balls after all Breezey.
甘霖娘
Fuck you!
我给我亲爱的观众朋友们带来了一点消息
I ve got the latest update for all my love tokers out there.
昨天晚上的死亡案已经是第五起了
Last nights death makes number 5 in string that the police are
警♥察♥想把这事儿和某种超强大♥麻♥联♥系♥在一起?
trying to tie back to some sort of super strain of marijuana?
但你们可不要乱了阵脚
But don t let that get you all hot and bothered.
可能会有点 哈哈
Well maybe just a little. Ahahaha.
我们都知道这只是想要阻止大♥麻♥合法化的策略而已
We all know it s just another ruse to try to ruin our chances
你们正和玛丽简一起进入高♥潮♥ 宝贝们
at legalization. You re getting high with MaryJane and I'm as
而我是最性感的存在
potent as they come baby.
请继续收看K-U-S-H 库什电台
Keep tuned in to K-U-S-H, Kush Radio.
用一个愉悦的歌♥单来打发你的下午吧
Baking your afternoon with another set of grooving tunes.
这东西可真够劲啊
That s some fucking dried ass shit.
嗨 劳拉
Hey Laura.
劳拉
Lauraaaa!
你在嚎什么?
What are you crying about out here?
要不就是这烟叶太老了 要不就是我太老了
Either this shit is too old or I am.
你能帮我卷一个新鲜的吗?
Would you pack me a fresh one darling please?
-记住卷紧实点 -卷紧实点 我知道
- And remember pack it tight. - Pack it tight. I know.
哈哈 啊
Haha. Ah.
——我的天
--my god!
这鬼哭狼嚎的你怎么能读得进去的?
How can you read with all that racket.
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯 这才是好东西
Mmmmm. Ye-eah. Now that s the good stuff.
不要太放松了
Well don t get too relaxed now.
我们待会儿可能想把烈马从马厩里拉出来溜溜
We might wanna let that horse out of the barn later.
你说的什么马 我们养的猪
What Horse you talking about woman. We re a hog farm.
哦 天哪 你在等什么呢宝贝?
Oh shit! Oh yeah. What are you waiting for baby?
让烈马解放吧
Set that stallion free.
哇
Awww.
哼嗯 啊
Ooooh! Ahhh!
这是多么美好的一天啊
Damn what a gorgeous day it is.
我只想和我的水烟斗伙计们一起
I want nothing more than to be sitting poolside with all my
在泳池边坐着
bong buddies out there.
谁想给我擦点防晒霜?
Who wants to rub some sunscreen on me?
确保擦到每、一、处
Just make sure it gets e-ver-y-where.
你正在听K-U-S-H调频广播 我是玛丽简
You re listening to MaryJane on K-U-S-H FM.
我们对毒品一路绿灯
Where we always say yes to drugs.
哈哈
Ahahaha.
好的 记住 拿出电池和卡
Alright. Remember, take out the battery and the card
在你丢掉手♥机♥之前
before you ditch the phones.
把所有的东西都写下来
Write down all the pieces
然后把它们扔到镇上的不同地方
and then toss them in different parts of town.
我们知道怎么做 老爹 这又不是第一次干了
We know how this works big d. It ain t our first rodeo.
我不想有任何失误 罗拉
I don t want no mistakes Lola.
我不忍♥心看到我的女孩们出事
I couldn't bear to see something bad happen to my girls.
噢 谢谢你老爹
Aww. Thanks Big Daddy.
嗯哼
Yeah. Mhmm.
你可是肩负重任啊
You got all the numbers and all the players.
都是常规任务 宝贝 很简单的
They re all regulars baby. Easy as pie.
如果想搞砸的话先就来一发
Well you can mess up pie if you fuck with it.
好吧 那我们现在不来
Well then we just won t fuck with it will we.
来吧 赶快 我们走吧
Come on. Chop chop. Let's go!
忍♥住了 小宝贝
Hold your water girl.
来吧 吉米 我们去喂猪吧
Come on Jimmy. Let's go feed those pigs.
呃 不可能
Uh, uh. No way.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready for this.
嘿 什么 我是不是 口、口、口、口、口吃了 啊?
Hey, what, did I stu-stu-stu-stu-stu-studder, ah?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You re such an asshole.
然后呢?
And?
我要越过你 我要和莱斯主任谈谈
I ll go over your head. I ll talk with Director Les.
她说过你又迟钝又老
she already said that you are slow, old,
又有古怪的臭脾气
and cranky piece of shit.
所以呢?
So?
哦 对了
Oh, right.
因为莫叔叔必须来救场
Cause uncle Mo has to come in and save the day
就像以前一样
like he always does.
对 我就是这么做的
That s right. That s what I do.
我抓坏人 你明白吗?
I get the bad guy. You understand that?
你好好看 学着点
And you watch. And you observe.
你明白了吗?
You got it?
哦 看看这是谁这么穷酸
Oh, well looks who s slumming.
你最好给我点消息
You better have something for me.
省的我上楼去了
Save me a trip upstairs.
所以他们是自己种植 然后送到城里
So they grow it themselves and then drive in to town
每月卖♥♥一次
once a month to make the sale.
这就是我的线人告诉我的
That s what my source tells me.
你的线人是谁?
Who s your source?
啊 他是一个叫劳伦斯泰勒的孩子
Ahhh, he s this kid named Lawrence Taylor.
电影精选列表