故事的开始是这样的
So it begins,
我们都是简单的人 我家的农场的历史
we're simple folks. Hell this farm has been in my family
可以追溯到南北战争
since the war between the states.
我们饲养过猪 鸡 种了不少玉米
We ve raised hogs, chickens and grown our fair share of corn,
小麦 豆子 但我们最重要的是
wheat, beans, but the most important thing we ve raised is
养活我们的家庭
our families.
后来 那些该死的企业农民开始为了赚钱
Then came the damn corporate farmers trading family
宁愿牺牲家庭 小农场主开始感到手头拮据
for dollars. The small farmer started to feel the pinch.
最后那些负债累累的人不得不屈服
those that didn t go belly up ended up bending over
把家里的农场卖♥♥给这些混♥蛋♥
selling out to these assholes.
当我的爸爸去世时 我暗自承诺
When my pa died I made a promise to myself. Ain t nobody gonna
没有人能动我们家的农场 哈哈
take our family farm away. Haha.
我真的没有计划要种植大♥麻♥
I really didn t plan on growing marijuana.
但我告诉你们 这可是好东西
I tell ya this shit is good.
父亲总说最重要的不是归宿
Pappy always said it s not about where you end up, it s about the
而是旅行本身 所以坐稳了 点一支带劲的
ride. So strap yourself in, fire up a big fat one,
记住 卷紧实点儿
and remember, pack it tight.
哈哈哈
Haha Haha Haha.
很好 很好
Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
鸣笛欢迎 我们的冠军回来了
Sound the horns. Our champion has returned victorious.
我很感激你能抽出时间来见我 还有一个大事件
I appreciate you making time to meet. And the headlines,
疯狂杀戮
The Superpot Suicides!
我们刚恢复了大♥麻♥生意
We just resurrected reefer madness.
合不合法都滚他妈的蛋吧
Say goodbye to legalization you
你们这群就会抱树的傻♥逼♥
patchouli soaked tree hugging fucks.
参议员对你的成就颇为开心
The Senator couldn t be more thrilled with your success.
看起来你最近的情报
seems your recent intel will be fundamental
对他接下来的权力游戏至关重要啊
to his next power play.
钱在哪里?
Where's the money?
直截了当 是吧?
Straight to the point, huh?
在这里面有你需要的一切
Inside you'll find everything you need.
现金 地址 钥匙 身份识别
Cash, coordinates, keys, identification
以防遇上麻烦
in case the shit hits the fan.
送他们进地狱 哈哈
Give them hell! Ahahaha.
干什么?
What the fuck?
她吸什么了?
What was she on?
是只有大♥麻♥还是别的什么?
Was it just the weed or something else?
-你没事吧?-你在干什么?
- You alright? - What are you doing?
拜托 克里斯汀 我能闻到你身上的味
Come on Christine. I can smell it all over you.
还有你的男朋友身上也有
And your boyfriends there.
我不会起诉你的
Now I don t have to charge you.
告诉我你在哪儿搞到的
Just tell me where you got the shit.
两小时后
啊哈
Ahhha!
这是怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
我们都在乔希的住处等着基斯
We were all just hanging out at Josh's place waiting for Keith
等一个新来的带着什么东西
Waiting for some new shit from a guy. Some new guy.
然后我们接到他的电♥话♥ 他说他要迟到一会儿
And then we got a call from him and he said he was running late.
他的声音听起来很多疑
And he sounded just fucking paranoid.
所以 我半夜走在街上
So, I'm walking down the street in the middle of the night
突然间 我看到了这个疯狂的猫女
and all of a sudden I see this crazy cat lady.
我是说那个无家可归的猫女
I m talking like homeless cat lady.
那儿有12只猫 你知道吗?
You know, twelve cats somewhere, you kn--
等等 她旁边跟着猫吗?
Wait so she had cats with her?
他说他弄到了一些东西会让我们欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Said that he got some shit that was gonna fuck us up.
那东西能让我们神魂颠倒
Something that was just gonna get us so fucking wrecked.
你甚至可以闻到猫尿在她身上的味道
You could just fucking smell the cat piss on her.
然后我们目光对上了 她跑过来
So we lock eyes. She comes running over to me and she just
把一些东西塞到我的手里
and she just pushes something into my hands.
我不知道那是什么 然后她就跑开了
I don't know what it is and then she runs away.
所以我就看着它 那玩意儿像一个1980年的
So I look at it. And it s like some crumpled up 1980's
皱皱巴巴的摩托车杂♥志♥ 有那种赛车女郎
motorcycle magazine. You know like hot rods hot babes.
就是那玩意 我把它打开
Some shit like that. And I open it up and the centerfold
中间折叠页掉下来了 这是真的 我向上帝发誓
falls out, right, and I swear to God.
上面就是那个该死的猫女
It's the same fucking cat lady.
是同一个人
Same person.
-谁能去开一下门吗 -你绝对能看出来
- Can somebody answer the fu-- - You could totally tell there's
骨骼结构啊什么的 这就是同一......
like bone structure. It's the same thin--
基斯 我们在这里
Keith, we're in here!
-好啊 终于-- -怎么了 大伙儿?
- Yes, fina-- - What's going on guys?
嘿 基斯 怎么样了?是时候了
Hey, what's up Keith? About time.
听好 今天我请客
Holy fuck, do I have a fucking treat for you tonight.
看看这个
Check it out.
我从一个叫“布里兹”的家伙那里得到了这些
I got this shit from this guy named Breezy.
这可是市面上最好的
This shit is the top of the line man.
你从一个叫“布里兹”的家伙那里买♥♥的?
You buy your shit from a guy named Breezy?
是啊
Fuck yes.
好了 好了 开始吧
Oink, oink. Let's get it going.
尖叫吧 宝贝们 哈哈哈哈
Let's make this bitch squeal. Ahahahaha
我买♥♥了之后 我宣布
Since I bought the shit, I nominate
我们最可爱的女主角来吸第一口
our lovely hostess to take the first hit.
真浪漫
Romantic.
那就是一切失控的开始
That s when everything just went crazy.
哦 我明白了 女士优先是吧?
Oh, I see. Ladies first, huh?
-这可真是好东西 -等等
- Love this shit. - So, wait.
-你会爱上它的 -等等 等等
- You're gonna love this shit! - Wait, wait, wait.
-别紧张 -不
- Just take it easy. - No.
-稍等 -不
- Just give it a moment. - No!
-相信我 -不 我以前也产生过幻觉
- Trust me. - No, I've tripped before.
耗过去就好了
Just ride it out.
不 操 我刚跟你说我感觉不太好
No, fuck you! I just told you I don't feel good.
试试嘛 调整呼吸 好吗?
Just try and breath, okay?
这是纯的 地里种的 过一会就好了
This shit is pure and farm grown. Just give it a moment.
你为什么不试着放松下来?停下来 躺下来 好吗?
Why don't you try and lay back? Stop. Just Lay down, okay?
哦 不 好热
Oh no, it s hot in here.
我的心脏砰砰跳 我的心脏 我的心脏
And my heart's pounding. And my heart's, and my heart's
砰砰跳 我的心怦怦跳
pounding, and my heart's pounding.
贝卡 别着急
Becca, take it easy.
很热 但是你——
It's hot but you--
哦不 我感觉到了 有东西在我身上爬
Oh, no. I feel it. Something is crawling in me.
没有东西 你很好 放松
Nothing is inside of you. You re fine. Just Relax.
我感觉到了 我看到了 就在那里
I feel it. I see it. It's right there.
我觉得它在我身上爬
I feel it crawling through me.
冷静
Chill out!
-不不不不不不不不 -不不不不!贝卡!别!
- No! Nonononono! No, nonononono! - No becca, don't!
不 不!贝卡停下 不不 你在弄伤你自己
No, no. Becca stop. No, no. You re hurting yourself.
啊 啊
Ahhhh! Ahhh!
哦 妈的 啊啊啊
Oh fuck! Oww!
贝卡 住手
Becca, Stop it!
贝卡
Becca!
停
Stop!
啊
Ahhhhh!
警告
以下视频含有一些可能令部分观赏者不适的画面
特此警告
肯定是和之前一样的玩意
This has got to be the same stuff.
因为这些症状都是一样的
Because the symptoms are all the same and the victims
而且受害者都出现在10英里范围内
are all within a ten mile radius.
稍等一下 请讲?
Just a second. yeah?
我有一些资料给你
I think I have some info for you.
让我主办这个案子
Let me take the lead on the case.
哇
Wooo!
呜呼
Woo! Woo!
-他妈的 -哇真爽
- Fuck yeah! - Woo! Woo!
真♥他♥妈♥太爽了
Fuck yeah, fuck yeah!
嘿 跳啊 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
Hey Mother fucker jump. What are you doing you fucking pussy.
最近怎么样 孩子们?
How ya doing boys?
我敲了门 但我猜你们没听见
I knocked but I guess you didn t hear me
哦 看看你在做什么
Oooooh, look what ya got cookin'
怎么 今晚没工作吗 伙计们?不用送披萨外卖♥♥?
What, no work tonight boys? Huh? No pizzas to deliver?
哈哈哈
Hahaha.
玩游戏 是吧?
Playing games, huh?
电影精选列表