他们叫他布里兹 他不过就是个
They call him Breeze. He s nothing more tha--
卑鄙的贩毒商
Dipshit scumbag dealer.
是的 差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
那么他就不可靠了
Then he s unreliable.
我可以逼问他
Well, ha, I can sweat it out of him.
我不能再解决
I can t afford another civil rights suit
跟你有关的民事诉讼了
with your name on it.
街上有五个死去的孩子和一种新毒品
Well you got five dead kids on the street and a new drug.
那么 你有什么建议吗?
So, you got any suggestions?
我想打入他们内部
I want to go deep cover.
我可以潜入他们的老巢 把他们一锅端了
I can infiltrate the family and help take them all down.
我想要这个案子
I want this case.
一步一步的来孩子 你现在要做的就是观察 就是这样
One step at a time kid. You can observe. That s it.
跟住这个布里兹
Follow this guy Breeze.
等他们交货的时候 搜查那些农场的女孩们
Wait for the buy then bust the farm girls.
我们会让她们供出老爹的
We ll get them to give up Big Daddy.
很好
Excellent.
我知道你们都喜欢刚才那一曲
I know all you cheefers were sparkin' it up to that one.
那些曾是DC和月光之乐最新的乐子
That was DC and the Moonshine Delight and their newest joint,
完美绿色
Green Perfection.
现在我得承认我所有的性行为
Now I got a confession to make to all my sexies.
MJ 库什女王
MJ, queen of kush here
正在检查她的皇家金库并发现
was checking out her royal treasury and noticed it was a
今天少了一点绿色
little less green today.
我担心了一分钟 直到
I was getting worried for a minute until I got a call
我接到了三个可爱的女神的电♥话♥ 她们正在路上
from three lovely goddesses who are on their way to shower us
准备用大自然的恩赐滋养我们
all with nature s gifts.
嗯哼
Mmmm hmmm.
嘿 布里兹 怎么了??
Hey Breezey!! what s up??
每天都那样吧
Same shit different day.
有段时间了
It s been a while.
-你好吗?-我很好
- Yeah, how you doing? - I m fine and dandy
好的就像骄奢淫逸的花♥花♥公♥子♥
like wine and candy
如果你想说话就出去说
Get out if you want to talk.
切 碍你什么事了
- Sheesh! What got up your cooter?
出去
Out!
哦 这是我的朋友布里兹
Oh, and there's my friend Breezey.
他就是个人♥渣♥ 哈哈哈
Just being the scum that he is. Hahaha.
你的一些新朋友吗 布里兹?
Some of your new best friends Breeze?
怎么了?你怎么了?
What s up? What's the matter Breeze?
-有人打你了?-不
- Someone put a hit on y--? - Nah just ain't got no money to
只是没钱 什么都没有而已
get no shit that s all.
你得把钱给我 伙计
You got to cough up the money buddy.
是的 我们不赊帐 我的朋友
Yea, we don t work on credit my friend.
我知道 只是说我这次没有钱
Yeah, I know that, just saying I ain t got no money this time.
就是这样而已
That s all.
哇 布里兹小宝贝
Awww Breezey baby.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
-今晚不行 罗拉 -今晚就要
- Hey, not tonight Lola. - Yes, tonight.
-别吧 -我们还要送货呢
- Come on. - We got drops to make.
我们会送的
And we will still make 'em.
拜托 跟我们来
Come on, come with us.
-拜托 我需要这个 -拜托
- Come on. I need this. - Come on.
我们的布里兹需要这个 而且 莱诺我知道你也想来
Our man Breeze needs this. And Lenore I know you are down.
我他妈的状态火热
I m downtown fucking Georgia brown.
-这才是我 -来吧 让我们玩得开心点
- That s what I am. - Come on let s have some fun.
你知道我得回家去 去他妈的
You know I gotta go home. Fuck that shit.
不 不不不 拜托 拜托
No, no-no-no-no. Come on. Please.
首先是我
First one s on me.
你过来
You re coming.
哦也 哇
Hell yeah! Woo!
来吧 劳拉
Come on, Laura!
要有人看车
Someone s got to stay with the van.
来吧 劳拉 我们希望你和我们一起
Come on Laura, we want you with us.
去吧 玩得开心 我没事的
Go ahead, have fun. I ll be alright.
来吧
Come on.
哦 看那个小辣妹
Oh, look at that little hottie.
我希望你能把她们睡了 朋友
I hope you get laid my friend because
因为我还不能把你抓起来
I m not through with you yet.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟我开玩笑吧 你这个傻酒鬼
You fucking kidding me you dumb drunk bitch.
他妈的 我应该把你送到你妈家
Fucking, I should drop you at your fucking mother s house.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我开玩笑吧?你差点杀了我
You fucking kidding me? You're fucking killing me bitch.
我要杀了你
I will fucking kill y--
-不 停下 到这里来
- No! Stop! Let g-- - Get over here!
干♥你♥ 啊
Fuck You! Ahh!
-不 啊 啊 -你这该死的婊♥子♥ 快过来
- No! Ahh! Ahh! Get aw-- - You stupid bitch. Get over he--
-过来 我要把你碎尸 -不 不 滚开
- Get over here. I ll cut you up. - No! No! Get off m--
-我要把你碎尸 -不 救命 别碰我
- I'll cut you up! - No! Help! Leave me alone.
又一个天堂般的夜晚
Another fucking great night in paradise.
我本应该当厨师的
I should have been a chef.
我本应该当个酒鬼
I should have been a fucking drunk.
这是我唯一擅长的事
That's about the only thing I'm good at.
该死的火车
Fucking trains.
你在逗我吗?你这傻♥逼♥娘们儿
Are you shitting me? You dumb fucking dildo.
嘿 你想干什么?
Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我在查案子
I m making this case for us.
你什么都别做 回车里去
You are not doing anything but getting in that fucking car.
-哦 天哪 -来吧 打我
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - Come on, hit me.
我不会打你的 -打我 别废话
I m not going to hit you. Hit me. Make it count
你是个女人 我不会打你的
You're a woman. I m not going to hit you.
别烦我了 啊
Leave me alone shit bag. Ahh!
他妈的
Fuck!
-啊 -嘿 滚开
- Ugh! - Hey! Get the fuck off her!
离她远点
Leave her alone!
劳拉 来吧
Laura! Come on!
嘿 来吧 快点
Hey, Come on. Hurry up.
走走走
Go go go!
晚上好 我的孩子们 哈哈
Hello to all my children of the night. Hahahahaha.
对我们大多数人来说 黑暗带来的是幸福、神秘和激♥情♥
For most of us the dark brings bliss, mystery and passion.
当太阳下山的时候 我们的灵魂蠢蠢欲动
As the sun goes down our spirits come alive.
但是黑暗可能是虚假的
But the dark can be deceitful. The pitch of night
夜幕降临可以遮蔽真实的意图
can shroud true intentions.
它能吞噬世界的真♥相♥
It can swallow the truth of the world.
但我们都知道 黑暗背后是光明
But we all know behind darkness is light.
所以要和你的人保持亲密 把烟卷包紧
So keep your people close and your joints packed tight.
我想那燃烧的热度把我变成了一个诗人
I think that list hit turned me into a poet.
库什女王在你的耳边喃喃细语
Queen kush weaving words in your ears.
那个人要杀了她 劳拉 我都看得出来
The guy was going to kill her Laura. Even I could see that.
我不知道 你的小布里兹怎么样?
I don t know. What about your boy Breeze?
他表现得很狂乱
He was acting awful squirrelly.
他真是个无法形容的垃圾
He s a shitty ass coked up fuckhead.
他发疯也正常
Squirrelly is normal for him.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wake up.
-嘿 -我们在哪儿?
- Hey. - Where are we?
我们要停一下车 好吗?
We just stopped for a minute ok?
你叫什么名字?
What s your name?
露西
Lucy.
好的 露西 我想让你知道你和我们在一起很安全 好吗?
Okay, Lucy. I want you to know you're safe with us, okay?
-我向你保证 -好的
- I promise you. - Okay.
她叫露西 来吧
Her name's Lucy. Come on.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们想帮你 好吗?
We want to help you, okay?
我们要确保那个伤害你的人
We want to make sure that the man that hurt you,
不会找到你
won t find you.
怎么做呢?
How do we do that?
烧掉你的衣服
We burn your clothes.
还有其他的
Everything.
还有耳环
Earrings too.
还有其他的东西吗?
Any other piercings?
电影精选列表