没了
Mm mmm.
自从我们上次讲话之后 你是拿头砸核桃了吗?
Did you hit yourself in the head since we last spoke?
-没有 夫人 -因为那是唯一
- No ma am. - Because that's the only thing
能够解释你刚才说的话的原因
that I can come up with that explains what you just told me.
我试图阻止她了
I tried to stop her.
但你没能阻止她
You didn t stop her.
所以她出了事都是你的责任
And that makes you responsible for whatever happens to her.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma am.
布里兹对整件事的说法是什么?
What does this guy Breeze say about the whole thing?
布里兹懂个屁
Breeze don't know shit. He wouldn t know shit if
他死都放不出来一个屁
it started coming out of his asshole.
好吧 那你最好期盼A.J.带回来什么线索
Well, then you better hope that A.J. comes back with something.
事实上 你最好先希望她能回来
In fact you just better hope she comes back at all.
该起床了小女孩 起来挣钱了
Rise and shine girlie. Time to earn your keep.
见鬼 姑娘
Shit, girl.
别那样看着我 我不是个糟老头
Don t look at me like that. I ain t no dirty old man.
好吧 我是 但不是那种
Well, okay, I am. But not that kind.
女孩们给你拿了一些衣服
Girls brought you some clothes.
穿好衣服 我们有事要做
Get dressed. We got to do.
这是吉米 话不多
Here s Jimmy. Don t talk much.
但他工作很努力 很会处理农作物
But he works hard and he s good with the crops too.
女孩们 停下你们危险的行为 那玩意儿不是免费的
God damnit girls stop that shit. That ain t free.
不要给它们喂太多了 它们会一直吃 直到肚子爆♥炸♥
And don t over feed them. They ll eat till they 'splode.
对不起 老爹
Sorry Big Daddy.
嗯 好了
Ehhh. It s alright.
我知道你们都见过面了 但我还是要正式地介绍一下
I know you all met but now for some proper introductions.
罗拉 劳拉 莱诺
Lola, Laura, Lenore.
露西
Lucy.
他妈的 另一个名字以L开头的
Fuck. Another first name that begins with a fuckin L.
我来告诉你吧 这可真是一件热辣的事
I'll tell you what. It s hotter than a butt cheek sandwich.
我可真是出奇了 不管了 我要去钓鱼
I m up to my ass in chicken shit. Fuck this. I'ma go fishin'
用我的新鱼饵
with my new fishin lure.
别担心他 他是你会遇见的最可爱的男人
Don t worry about him. He's the sweetest man you ever met.
来吧 我想给你看个东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
不要担心你的活 我会帮你干的
Don t worry about your chores Lenore. I ll take care o--
让她开心点
Let her have her fun.
天哪 这土地好大啊
Man, that s a lot of land.
嗯
Mhmm.
那些是小麦、玉米和大♥麻♥
That's wheat, corn and cannabis.
什么?
Excuse me?
这就是我们昨晚在城里的原因
That s why we were in the city last night.
这是我们谋生的方式
It s how we make our living.
你除了大♥麻♥还搞别的吗?比如 可♥卡♥因♥什么的?
Do you do more than weed? Like, coke and shit?
不 我们不是毒贩 我们是农民
No. We re not drug dealers. We re farmers.
不对 我们是一家人
Hell, we re family.
你的家人呢?
What about your family?
算不上家庭
Don t have much of a family.
妈妈是个瘾君子 不知道她现在在哪里
Mother was a coke addict. Don t know where she is.
可能在哪儿吸过量了 我小时候爸爸被杀了
Probably OD d somewhere. Dad got killed when I was little.
然后我被送到了我叔叔那里
And then I got passed offto my uncle.
他并不是一个好家长
Who was not much of a parental figure.
哇 听起来你的童年很糟糕
Wow. Sounds like you had a shitty childhood.
我不跟我妈妈联♥系♥了
I don t talk to my momma no more.
她交流的唯一方法就是用拳头
The only way she knows how to communicate is with her fists.
所以 我离家出走了
So, I went away.
然后我遇到了一个人 他非常爱我
And then I met this guy. He loved me so much,
但他不爱自己
but he didn t love himself.
唯一能让他感觉好点的方法就是打我
And the only way he d feel better is if he hurt me.
狠狠地
Hard.
家人把我带到了这里
Family brought me here.
剩下的就是历史了
And the rest is history.
是美好的历史
It s a good history.
如果人们真的爱你
Yeah, if people really love you,
他们不会想伤害你
they don t want to hurt you.
玛丽简:今天收到了许多来电送来的爱
MARYJANE A lot of love is coming in on the phones today.
你们都是库什家族的一部分
Y'all truly a part of the Kush family.
一个充满爱的家庭是上帝最伟大的礼物
And a loving family is God's greatest gift.
紧随其后的是大♥麻♥叶的绿色
Followed closely by the mean green.
家就是你心之所向
Now family is whatever and whoever you want it to be.
有些人生在家庭中 其余的要自己追寻
Some people are born in to one. Others find one
他们是你的家 家是舒适的
They are your home. Home is comfort.
家是你的心所居住的地方
Home is where your heart lives.
家就是你的藏身之处
Home is where your stash is.
不管是血缘、大♥麻♥、还是性
Whether it be blood, weed, or sex
将你们联♥系♥在一起 用力去爱的吧 宝贝 用力去爱
that ties you together, love hard baby, love hard.
不不不不 谢谢
No. No-no-no. No, thanks.
来吧 它会帮助你缓解疼痛
Come on, it ll help with the pain.
不了
Mm mmm.
你应该知道你拒绝了
You do realize that that s the best weed in the United States
美国最好的大♥麻♥
of America that you are turning down.
我从来都不抽
I ve never been much of a smoker.
不抽就不抽
Whatever trips your trigger.
这是你作为一个人的权利 但最好不要让我发现
It's your right as a human being. But I better not find you
你往血管里弄什么其他东西
putting some other kind of shit down your veins.
不 不 我永远不会那样做的
No, no. I would never do that.
很好 因为我不想让我的女孩们对什么上瘾
Good, cause I don t want my girls getting hooked on nothing.
听 你是他的一个女孩了
Hear that, you re one of his girls.
吉米到底在哪里?我发誓那个男孩
And where in the hell is Jimmy? I swear that boy
每当太阳下山时 都会爬进洞里
crawls into a cave every time the sun gets ready to go down.
他在研究新品种 某种杂交品种
He s working on a new plant. Some kind of hybrid.
杂交?他在搞吗?
Hybrid? Is he fucking it?
如果幸运的话
If it s lucky.
他为什么不说话呢?他怎么了?
So why doesn t he talk. What happened to him?
什么也没有 他是一头骡子
Nothing happened, he s a mule.
哑巴
Mute!
嘿 我刚才说成什么了?
Hey, what d I say?
拜托 伙计们 为什么要这样损一个完美的人呢
Come on guys, why y all got to put down such perfection.
完美?吉米吗?
Perfection? Jimmy?
是啊 健美的身体 工作努力 器大活好
Yeah, great body, works hard, hung like a horse
听起来是个完美的男人
Sounds like the perfect man to me.
管他的 给我点一根
What the hell. Light me up.
耶
Yeah!
所有的这些广♥告♥宣传让我想要再次激起
All this flack makes me want to resurrect the dank
要大♥麻♥还是酒精的辩论 你知道我的意思吗?
versus drank debate. You know what I mean?
你知道酒鬼是什么样子的吗
You know what alcohol abuse looks like.
汽车连环撞 酒吧斗殴 家庭破裂
Car pileups, bar brawls, broken families.
你知道瘾君子是什么样子的吗?
You know what weed abuse looks like?
一个空冰箱和一个永不满足的大嘴巴
An empty fridge and a sahara mouth.
我喜欢小口喝酒 但我知道它能让你成为一个真正的混♥蛋♥
I love to sip, but I know it can make you a real dick?
9 7 无人应答
--9,7 is not available.
听到信♥号♥♥后 请留言 留言结束后
At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished
你可以挂断或按1来选择更多的选项
recording, you may hang up or press 1 for more options.
7 2 3 8
--7, 2, 3, 8.
拜托 拜托
Come on! Come on.
——7 2 3 8 4 9 7
--7, 2, 3, 8, 4, 9, 7
无人应答 听到信♥号♥♥后 请留言
is not available. At the tone, please record your message.
留言结束后
When you are finished recording,
你可以挂断或按1来选择更多的选项
you may hang up or press 1 for more options.
你真是个孬种 迪克
You got no balls Dick.
再试试
Some other time.
迪克?
Dick?
莱斯
Les.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在喝酒
I m drinking.
你想来一杯吗?
Would you like one?
不 我很久以前就戒酒了
No, I came out of the basement a long time ago.
那么
Well,
也许你可以看在以前时光的面子上来一点
maybe you could crawl back in for old times sake.
你在车牌上有突破吗?
What d you get on the license plate?
没有
Nothing.
电影精选列表