联邦的人来了 准备去伤害我的家庭
Feds are coming and fixing to hurt the family.
我永远不会忘记那个人找到你的那天
I ll never forget the day the man got to you.
不 爸爸
No pappy!!!
嘿 哇
Hey, whoa.
嘿 放松 放松
Hey, relax, relax.
你很好 只是
You re-you're ok. It s just--
一个梦 放松
a dream. Relax.
我不想让你觉得你被关住了
And I don t want you to feel like you are being held
被囚禁在这里之类的
captive here, or nothin'.
我的意思是 女孩们老是骑自行车去城里
I mean the girls take the bikes into town all the time.
去购物 去玩
Go shopping, having fun.
我还不会骑自行车
I never really learned how to ride a bike.
我们也可以解决这个问题
Well shit, we can take care of that too.
就这样
Hell yeah.
保持平衡 保持平衡
Hold it steady, hold it steady!
保持平衡 哦
Hold it steady, oh!
天哪 你还好吧?
Jesus Christ, you alright?
-是的 我很好 -好 让我们把这个拿回来
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Okay. Let's get this back up.
-再试一次 -好的 好的
--try all over again. -Okay, okay.
嘿
Hey.
耶 你做到了 你做到了
Yeah! Yeah, you got it! You got it!
干得漂亮
'Atta girl!
你到底从哪儿弄来的?
Where the hell did you get that?
我找到的
I found it.
在哪里?
Where?
从老爹货车的车顶上掉下来的
Falling off the roof of Big Daddy s van.
哦 我明白了
Ohhhhh. I see.
嗯
Well.
恩什么 儿子?
Well, what son?
我不是你的儿子 我想要
I m not your fucking son. And I want my fucking
我的搜查令
warrant!
第一 你再用这种语气跟我说话
One. You use that kind of language
我会因为你行为举止不断把你关起来
in front of me again I m gonna lock you up for indecency.
二 公路是公共财产 任何在那里发现的东西
Two the road is public property any substance discovered there
都不能作为去搜查和扣押私人住♥宅♥的判定理由
does not justify any search and seizure on a private residence.
第三 你就算是鲍勃马利光着身子自燃了
and three. I don t care if you re Bob Marley himself buck
我他妈也不想管
naked lighting right up in front of yourself.
听着 今天星期六 我的办公室一直到
See, It s Saturday. And my office doesn t open up until
星期一 上午9点才开门
Monday. 9 am.
如果你不介意的话 还有什么事
Now if you don t mind, is there anything else
我可以为你效劳吗 迪克特工?
I can do for you, Agent Dick?
你们这些不可理喻的乡巴佬
You ridge running hillbilly briar hoppers.
整个该死的镇子都要完了
This whole fucking town is going to burn.
那个男孩会得心脏病的
That boys gonna get a heart attack.
最好注意血压
Better watch that blood pressure.
哇
WOOO!
别再敲了
Hold the fuck up.
好了 好了 等一下
Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold the fuck up.
嘿 怎么了迪克特工
Hey what s up Agent Dick.
他妈的 是你
Fuck, it's you.
让我用一下你的电♥话♥ 好吗?
Let me use your phone, will ya?
当然可以
Sure man.
你在休息还是什么?
You on a break or something?
你想要一些拿破仑干邑吗
You want to have some Courvoisier.
-怎么…… -划一下 伙计
- How do you.... - You just slide the bar, man.
不用找了
Keep the change.
我他妈的要这个做什么?
What the fuck am I gonna do with this shit?
是的 是的 这是警官莫里斯迪克
Yeah, yeah, this is officer Maurice Dick.
有一起涉及警官的枪击案 好的 我不挂断
There s been an office involved shooting. Yeah, yeah. I ll wait.
我有个差事要办 女孩们
I got an errand to run girls.
当我出去的时候 你们要看着家
Keep your eye on things while I m gone.
你想让我给你卷根烟吗 老爹?
You want me to roll you one Big Daddy?
那真是太好了
That would real nice Lenore.
记住 卷紧实点
Remember, pack it tight.
我的祖母曾告诉我 磕坏的苹果能做出
My gram used to tell me that bruised apples made the
最好的派 那些备受打击的人 请你们坚持下去
best pies. For all of those feeling beaten today, persevere
我的小可爱们 从树上掉下来
my lovelies. Falling off the tree
这只是旅程的一部分 它引导我们去爱
is just part of the journey. One that guides us to love and
走上命运之路
destiny.
所以如果你找到一个磕伤的苹果 就烤了它吧
So when you find that bruised apple, bake that shit
烤成派
into a pie.
如果法律束缚了你 微笑着 反咬一口
And if the law sees ya, smile wide and take a bite
享受犯罪的甜美
out of crime.
我 我以前只是一个流鼻涕的小屁孩
I--I was just a snot nose little kid.
从来没有去过任何地方 除了农场和小镇
Never been anywhere. Except the farm and town.
听说过城市 我的母亲非常喜欢
Heard about the city. My mother God rest her soul loved the
城市
city.
她......
She--
有一个周末去拜访一个朋友 没去一个很好的街区
went up there one weekend to visit a friend wasn t the best
但也不是最乱的 她看到了一个人
neighborhood, not worst and she saw this man;
不是一个男人 是一个皮条客
not a man, a pimp.
一个人♥渣♥
A waste of human flesh and blood and bone
在殴打一个女人
beating on a woman.
她过去试图帮助那个女的
Well she jumped in to try to help,
她只有100斤 穿着衣服还浑身透湿
she wasn t more than a buck ten fully clothed and sopping wet,
但是 她试着帮忙
but, she tried to help.
警♥察♥来了 逮捕了三个人 以为她是妓♥女♥
Cops showed up, arrested all three of them, thought she was a
跟其他人一样
whore like all the rest.
为什么要去医院呢 把他们都关进监狱就行
Why bother with hospital. Just threw them all in jail.
她在一个牢房♥里过的夜
She spent the night in a cell.
早上 皮条客交了保释金
In the morning, the pimp made bail.
两个女人都死了
And both women were dead.
爸爸不太喜欢教堂 我和你都知道
Pappy wasn t much for church, neither am I and you
他确实想要一个体面的葬礼 他告诉我的
know that. He did want a proper service. He told me that.
他说要为一个体面的女人提供体面的葬礼
He said a proper service for a proper woman.
这是我第一次走进这个房♥间
And it s the first time I walked into this room.
看见我的母亲
To see my mother,
在一个盒子里
in a box,
她的脸被打的不成人样
with her face beat in.
我一直试着去弥补她
I ve always tried to do right by her.
但我一直都很坏
And I ve been bad.
我犯了罪 我知道我必须为此付出代价
I ve sinned in ways that I know that I m gonna have to pay for.
而我.......
and, and I--
你违反了法律……
You break the law...
你要付出代价
you pay the price.
这是我欠你的
Consider this an I owe you!
把她喂猪
Feed her to the pigs.
我总是试着好好对待我的家人
I always tried to do right by my family.
因为那就是我想成为的样子
Cause that s the man I aim to be.
闻起来很新鲜 你从哪儿弄来的?
Smells fresh. Where d you get it?
他给我的
The man himself.
卫斯理 波特?
Wesley Potter?
嗯哼……又名老爹
Mmmm hmmmm. AKA Big Daddy-o.
把这个给你了?
Gave this to you?
从他的货车上掉下来的
It fell off his van.
-什么?-是的 是的
- What? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他把它放在他的货车顶上 我猜
He had it sitting on top of his van you know, I guess
他把这一茬忘了 车开了
he forgot all about it. He pulled out and it dropped right
然后就掉下来了
off.
那是我听过的最愚蠢的事
That is the stupidest fucking thing I ve ever heard.
你难道希望我相信你说的屁话吗?
Do you expect me to believe that shit?
我不管你信不信 你这个贱♥人♥
I don t care if believe it or not you hard ass bitch.
这是事实 好吗?现在你可以把我赶出去 或者我们可以
I mean that s truth ok? Now you can cuss me out, or we can go
去把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的抓起来 哈?
get this son of a bitch. Huh?
拜托 啊?
Come on, huh?
拜托 麦琪 拜托
Come on Maggie, come on.
让我们把他给办了 你和我
Let s stuff this pig. You and me.
“这才像样 ”
'Atta girl.
我不知道我的人们都怎么样了
I don t know about my fellow peace
但是我开始紧张了
pipers but I m starting to sweat.
电影精选列表