嗯 他很可爱
Yeah, he s sweet.
但不是我喜欢的类型
Not my type though.
他们知道老爹的农场吗?
So do they know about Big Daddy s farm?
我的意思是 知不知道那里有什么?
I mean, what s out there?
我从来没想问 这是老爹的事
I never thought to ask. It s Big Daddy s business.
我们不该管
And we should stay out of it.
-嗨 莱诺 -怎么?
- Hey, Lenore. - Yeah?
-我能给你说点事吗?-当然
- Can I tell you something? - Yeah, su--
这是你的冰淇淋 女孩们
Here s your ice cream girls.
谢谢 汉克
Thanks, Hank.
嗯 吃吧
Yup, Dig in.
你 啊 你准备好过周六了吗?
Are you uhh, are you, are you ready for this Saturday?
我不会错过的
I wouldn t miss it.
今年的猪怎么样?
How are the hogs looking this year?
肥美多汁
Plump and juicy.
哈
Ha.
汉克
Hank,
我的冰淇淋在融化
my ice cream is melting.
哦
Oh.
周六干什么?
What s on Saturday?
哦 每年老爹为镇上的人举办派对
Oh, every year Big Daddy holds a party for the town.
烤猪肉 工作量老大了
Barbecue roast hog, the works.
你想跟我谈什么?
What did you want to talk to me about?
哦 没什么
Oh, never mind.
我要去洗洗了
I m gonna go wash up.
好 就在那里
Sure. It's through there.
好的
Okay.
-嘿 莫 是我 -嗯?
- Hey, Mo, it s me. - Eh?
哦 等等等等 好的
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay.
是的 我知道 你先听我说
Yeah, I-I know, just shut up for a minute.
听我说 先别来
Just, Just listen to me. Don t come yet.
哇 太棒了 太棒了
Wha--ah, that s terrific. That s terrific.
好的 把地址给我
Okay, give me the address.
这说不通
It-it doesn t make sense.
这个家庭不是我们想象的那种
Th-this family isn t who we thought they were.
得了吧 AJ 你是联邦特工啊
Come on A.J! You're a federal agent for Christ sake.
只是 给我多点时间
Just, just, give me more time.
拜托 AJ
Come on A.J.
不 只要
No, ju--
好吧 我在议会山小镇
Fine, I m in Council Hill.
好样的
Thatta girl.
是在议会山的一个农场
It s a farm out in Council Hill.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
但是小心 因为他们有武器
Ju-just be careful because they are armed.
太好了 谢谢你 甜心
Excellent. Thank you sweetheart.
我抓到你了 你个混♥蛋♥ 我抓到你了
I got you asshole. I got you.
有点融化了 我就喜欢这种的
Partially melted. Just the way I like it.
嘿 你想去厨房♥帮忙吗?
Hey, you wanna help in the kitchen?
-好的 -好 我们开始做饭吧
- Yeah. - Alright, let's get cooking.
是什么让你这么失落?
What s got you down darling?
嘿 醒醒 到外面来 我想给你看个东西
Hey, wake up. Come on outside I want to show you something.
但外面在下大雨
But it s storming outside.
是啊 小雨也不会怎么样
Yeah. A little rain never hurt nobody.
你今天给谁打电♥话♥了?
Who did you call today?
-没谁 -放屁
- No one. - The fuck you didn t.
露西 我听见了 你在跟谁说话?
Lucy, I heard you. Who were you talking to?
我打电♥话♥给我妈妈
I called my mom.
你告诉你妈妈我们有武器?
You told your mama we were armed?
让她小心点吗?
And that she should be careful?
好吧 我是毒品部门的联邦特工
Okay. I m a federal agent with the the drug trafficking agency.
他们什么都知道了
They know everything.
明天他们会带着搜查令来这里
They ll be here tomorrow with a warrant.
如果你们合作 我就会给你减刑
If you cooperate I ll get you a reduced sentence.
我答应你们
I give you my word.
你答应?你是个说谎的小贱♥人♥
Your word? You re a lying little cunt.
啊
Ugh!
对不起 这是我的工作
I'm sorry. It s my job.
-这是我们的家 -啊
- This is our home! - Ugh!
就冲你刚才这一下 还要加十年刑 混♥蛋♥
You just added ten years to your sentence asshole.
你要从我们这里夺走一切吗?
You re gonna take this from us?
我们的农场
Our farm.
我们的生活
Our lives.
我们的家庭
Our family.
你违反了法律 你要付出代价
You break the law, you pay the price.
对不起 老爹
I m sorry, Big Daddy.
不是你的错 亲爱的
Not your fault darling.
她愚弄了我们所有人
She fooled us all.
嗯 我真的很抱歉昨晚发生那种事在你身上
And uh, I m real sorry about what happened to you last night.
这张桌子上的每个女人都以这样或那样的方式被虐待过
Every woman at this table been abused in one way or another.
我把她们一个一个带来
And one at a time I just took 'em all in and
让她们成为一家人
made them family.
如果你愿意 你可以成为这个家庭的一部分
And you can be a part of that family if you d like.
好的
Okay.
我们得走了
We re going to have to leave.
如果我们留下来也许会更好些吗?
Maybe it s better if we stay?
我必须在我的农场和我的家人之间做出选择
I have to choose between my farm and my family.
我选我的家人
It s my family.
我知道 但是 我不认为他们会得到搜查令
I know, but, I don't think they'll get a warrant.
那是为什么呢亲爱的?
And why is that darling?
醒醒吧 弱智
Wake up imbecile.
没有直接证据
No direct evidence.
你♥他♥妈♥的在跟我开玩笑吗?
What are you fucking kidding me?
是啊 我就是他妈的在跟你开玩笑
Yeah, I m fucking kidding you.
看看我的表情
This my fucking kidding you face.
我的一个特工在现场
I got an agent on site.
你没有样本 没有照片 没有供认
You got no samples. No photographs. No confession.
你给我证据 我就给你一张搜查令
You get me evidence. I ll get you a warrant.
你也是个笨蛋
And you were a bum fuck too!
天啊
Christ.
哦
Oh.
警长办公室 我能帮你什么吗?
Sheriff's office. May I help you?
哦 是的 他在 是谁打来的?
Uh, yes he is. May I ask who s it calling?
啊
Ah.
这是给你的 是一个迪克特工
It s for you. It s an agent dick.
这是警长泰勒 我能帮你什么吗?
Sheriff Trailer speaking. How may I be of service.
打断一下 先生
Let me stop you right there sir and tell you I cannot conduct
我不能做无正当理由或搜查令的搜查和扣押
a search and seizure without probable cause or a warrant.
我能做的就是
But the best I can do is,
上门 让他带我四处看看
knock on his door and ask me to show me around.
好吧 我看看我能做什么
Alright. I ll see what I can do.
玛丽简:现在对于你们中的一些人来说
MARYJANE It might be getting a little too hot
可能有点太热了
for some of you folks out there.
所以就在这里冷静冷静吧 和你心爱的玛丽珍
So just keep chilling here with your gal MaryJane.
这里全天都是大♥麻♥时间
Where its 420 all day long.
警长
Sheriff.
你把哪个幸运的家伙拿出来烤了?
So you got the lucky fellow picked out for the roast?
不 还没有
Nope. Not yet.
但是你知道总有一个要被宰的 哈哈
But you know there s always one waiting on the slaughter. Haha.
我不得不告诉你 我来这里的原因是
I m obliged to tell you. The reason I came out here was
问你关于那个和你住在一起的年轻女士的事
to ask you about the young lady that s been staying with you.
露西
Lucy.
哦 漂亮的小姐
Ohh. Fine young lady.
是个好女人 昨天去了不知道什么地方
Nice woman. Took off for parts unknown yesterday.
-是吗?-是的 给了她几块钱
- Did she now? - Yep. Gave her a few bucks.
她上了一辆公共汽车 她不适合农场
She hopped on a bus. She wasn t meant for the farm.
是属于城市的女孩
City girl.
你知道她要去哪里吗?
Any idea where she s headed?
嗯 她说是去西部
Well, she was talking about going out west.
也许是好莱坞
Maybe someday hollywood.
那可牛逼坏了?
Wouldn't that be something?
电影精选列表