是啊
Yeah, it would.
啊 我最好回去了
Aw heck fire. I best be heading back.
啊 谢谢你腾空出来 先生 星期六见
Ah. Thank you for your time sir. See you on Saturday.
我很期待 警长
I'm looking forward to it sheriff.
感觉就像温水煮青蛙
Feel like a frog in a pot of water
还带刺扎人一样
with a cattle prod up my ass.
她不在吗?
She wasn t there?
哦 不 她不可能上公共汽车 她是联邦特工
Well, hell no she wouldn t get on a bus. She s a federal agent.
因为我是联邦特工
Because I m a federal agent.
你特么觉得什么叫证据?
What the hell do you mean proof?
你以为我是邮差吗?喂?警长?
What the hell you think I am a mailman. Hello? Sheriff?
白♥痴♥
Dickhead!
你要遭殃了
Your ass is grass now.
如果缉毒局来了
If the DEA comes sniffing around.
我们得准备动起来了
We got to be ready to move.
女孩们 把你们需要的东西都放在一个袋子里
Girls you put everything you need in one bag.
如果你放不进去 你就不要带它
If you can t put it in one bag, you don t need it.
吉米 你把货车开到谷仓里然后开始装货
Jimmy, you get the van in the barn and start loading up
所有已经准备好了或者差不多的货都带上
everything that s ready or almost, and you pack the best
装上最好的种子 哈哈 这是收获的季节
seeds. Haha. It s harvest time.
那烤肉呢?
What about the roast?
继续计划着
We keep planning just like it s gonna happen.
如果我们不得不逃 我们就得逃
If we have to run, we have to run.
去哪?
Where?
几年前 我买♥♥了一块地♥产♥
Well, a couple years ago, I bought a piece of property
为了以防万一 在印第安纳州
just in case. Down in Indiana.
我们要重新播种 重新开始
We ll replant. Start over.
你想的真周到 老爹
You think of everything Big Daddy.
永远忠诚 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Semper fi mothafucker!
大家都特么去哪儿了?
The hell is everybody?
在小溪边吃晚饭
Down at the creek, getting their dinner.
玛丽简: K-U-S-H 库什电台
MARYJANE K-U-S-H Kush Radio.
我们在这里自在快活 哇
Where we put the joy in joint. Woo!
不知道我在哪读到的 在钓鱼的时候
You know I read somewhere that the best thing thing
最好的鱼饵是一种棉花糖
to use for bait when you're fishing is a marshmallow.
这是为什么?
Why s that?
我不知道 但我试着把棉花糖放在
I don t know, but I tried to put the marshmallow on the end of
钩子的后端 那该死的东西
the hook and the darn thing
就只会漂浮在水面上
just keeps floating in the water.
什么样的鱼会吃棉花糖?
What kind of fish eatin' marshmallow?
我不知道 我认为这是因为
I don t know, I think it has something to do
棉花糖里的一些化学物质什么的
with some of the chemicals in the marshmallow and what not.
然后你不是给我买♥♥了新的鱼竿吗 我想试试
And then you got me that new rod I wanted to try that out.
我就拿了一把棉花糖
I got my hands all gummed up with the marshmallow.
也不知道我是不是该把它们烧一下
I don t know if I am supposed to burn 'em a little bit.
联邦特工莫里斯迪克
Special federal agent Maurice Dick.
很高兴见到你特工迪克
Nice to meet you Agent Dick.
有什么可以帮你的吗
How can we help you today.
你可以先挪动你的屁♥股♥
Well, you could start by getting your finger out of your ass and
去老爹的农场看看
get up there to Big Daddy s farm and check it out.
先生 有什么理由吗?
On what grounds sir?
让我们想想看 毒品
Well, let s see, there's Narcotics possession.
还有蓄意贩卖♥♥毒品
There s uh, narcotics possession with intent to distribute.
还绑♥架♥了一名联邦特工
There s kidnapping a federal agent.
现在 你 你可以选择
Now, you, uhh. You take your choice.
如果没有证据支持
You ain t gonna get too far without evidence to support
你就不能去指控
the charges.
说得好 副警长
Well put, deputy.
听我说 你这个弱智乡巴佬
Listen to me you inbred backwoods hicks.
嘿 你等一下 先生
Hey, you hold on a minute here sir.
我不知道你带着什么样的徽章
I don t know what the hell kind of badge that you carry,
但你最好尊重议会山的本地法律
but you better respect the laws of Council Hill.
我是这里的市长
See I m the mayor here.
我希望你不要再骚扰公民了
And I want you to quit harassing all of its citizens.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
特别探员奥德丽珍韦林
Special agent Audrey Jean Wheeling
正在老爹的农场被扣为人♥质♥
is being held hostage at Big Daddy s farm.
当然 除非她已经死了
That is unless of course she s already dead.
但是我们不知道她死没死
But we won t know that will we,
除非我们到那里去看看
unless we go up there and find out.
我见过那个年轻的女孩 说她的名字叫露西
I met that young girl. Said her name was Lucy.
哈哈哈 她不是特工
Hahaha ha ha. She s no agent.
那是因为她是个卧底啊 你这个笨蛋
That's because she is undercover you dumb hick!
听着 没有正当理由 就没有搜查令
Look. No cause, no warrant.
现在 你为什么不滚出我的镇子
Now, why don t you just get the hell out of my town before I do
在我做出让自己都后悔的事情之前
something that I m gonna regret.
现在就滚
Now.
滚啊
Go on!
对不起
Excuse me.
这些联邦小子真有胆
The nerve of fed boys.
我不想选
I don t want to choose.
轮到你了 亲爱的
It s your turn honey.
他们看起来都很高兴
They all look so happy though.
像猪一样高兴 对吧?
Happy as pigs in shit, right?
罗拉 别再拖延了 你是今年的死亡天使
Lola, stop stalling. You are the angel of death this year.
我认得那辆车 当时他和露西在街上争执
I know that car. He was on the street with Lucy.
他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucking son of a bitch.
嘿 伙计们 你们好吗?
Hey folks. How ya doin?
别说什么 不要动
Don't nobody say nothin. Don t nobody move.
DTA 特工迪克
DTA. Agent Dick.
我只是在想 那个家伙看起来像个混♥蛋♥(与迪克同音)
I was just thinking. That guy looks like a dick.
真有趣 她在哪儿?
Funny. Where s she at?
-谁?-露西
- Who? - Lucy.
-走了 -去了哪里?
- Gone - Gone? Where?
我不知道 她没有说
I don t know. She didn t say.
你个骗子
You re a liar.
老天有眼 她没有告诉我
Hand to God, she didn t tell me.
-干♥你♥妈♥ -这句话也送给你
- Fuck you. - Well, back at ya hoss.
我要逮住你 老爹
I m gonna take you down Big Daddy.
看你那样连个断腿小猫咪都搞不定吧
You couldn t take down a sick pussycat with three broken legs.
我要你从我的地盘滚出去
I want you to get the fuck off my property.
这里环境不错
And a nice property it is too.
太遗憾了 你会失去它的
Too bad you re gonna lose it.
你以为我不知道你是谁?你做什么吗?
You think I don t know who you are? What you do?
你们这些混♥蛋♥突击搜查加州的药店
You re those assholes that bust dispensaries in California take
带走他们的存货和病人记录
their stock and patient records everything.
医疗机构是合法经营的
Medical offices operating legally under the fucking law.
这是州法律 我是联邦法律
Well that s the state law. I m the federal law.
我总会赢
And I always win.
好吧 你的联邦屁♥股♥和你的车
Well, you take your Federal ass and that piece of shit you
都该滚出我的地盘了
rode in on and get the fuck off my property!
你要完了 老爹
You going down daddy-o.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
如果他再来
That piece of shit shows up again I want you to put a hole
我希望你在他脸上开个洞
right in the center of his face.
他妈的 他很生气
Fuck, he s pissed.
就像他总是说的 生气总比胆怯好
Like he always say better to be pissed off than pissed on.
还记得那天吗 爸爸?
Remember that day pappy?
蔚蓝的天空 炙热的太阳 宜人的微风
Blue sky, hot sun, nice breeze.
你在教导我要像你一样成为一个真正的男人
You were teaching me to be a real man like you always did.
你对我很苛刻 但理由充分
You were hard on me, but with good reason.
你使我成为现在的我
You made me the man I am now.
当我看到那辆车的时候
I knew when I saw that car,
就知道不会有什么好结果的
it wasn t going to be anything good.
我当时太年轻了
I was just too young to
不知道那个人是在欺压你 使劲欺压
understand the man was putting his thumb on you. Pushing hard
因为他们想要你的土地
because they wanted your land.
我
I-uh,
我需要你的指导
I need your guidance pappy.
电影精选列表