不好意思?
Excuse me?
没 没有 什么都没有
Nothing, nada, nothing.
显然这是假牌子
Apparently it s a fake.
伟大的侦探特工 现在你为什么不找一个
Great detective work agent. Now why don t you just send an
未经训练的新手在没有后援的情况下混入敌营呢
untrained rookie out in to the field without backup.
哦 等等 你已经这么做了
Oh wait, you already did that.
她能管好自己
She can handle herself.
这话她父亲也说过 看看他怎么了
That s what her father said and look what happened to him.
听着 你现在如履薄冰
Look, you re on thin ice Mo.
现在你需要抓点现行 你得快点行动
Now you need a bust and you need it soon.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
是的
Yeah.
你没有什么事可做?
You got nothing to do?
回见 莫
See you around Mo.
回见 麦琪
See you around Maggie.
耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Ohh! Ohh!
嗯 老爹
Mmm. Big Daddy!
我在努力集中注意力 声音小点儿 嗯
I m trying to concentrate. Keep it down in there. Mmmm.
老爹
Big Daddy.
耶 骑着小石马爽不爽宝贝
Yes. Ride the stone pony baby.
嘿嘿 看着点肚子 宝贝
Heheheheh. Whoa, watch the tummy baby.
哦 你这个小贱♥人♥
Ohhh. You little slut.
看见什么你喜欢的了吗?
See anything you like?
我们在这里没那么矜持
We ain t all that shy around here.
你感觉还好吧?
You feeling ok?
嗯
Mhmm.
在农场生活需要习惯
Being on the farm takes some getting used to.
但你会学会爱上它的
But you'll learn to love it here.
就像我一样
Just like I do.
休息一下 我们明天要做些有趣的事情
Get some rest. We re going to do something fun tomorrow.
我们现在要去哪里?
Where are we going now?
回家 我们要回家了
Home. We re going home.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you darling.
来吧姑娘 不要傻站着了
Come on girl. Don t just stand over their gawking.
我们这里有个盘子
We got plate right over here.
来吧
Yeah, come on.
加入我们
Come join us.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
酸痛 痛死了
Sore. Like shit.
天啊 他让你脸上开花了
Golly! Look at that. He did a number on you.
真明显
Look at that shiner.
是啊 该死的混♥蛋♥
Shyeaa. Damn asshole.
是啊 我希望你踢他蛋的时候
Yeah, well, I hope you broke a heel
把鞋跟都踢断
when you kicked him in the dick.
你正和玛丽简一起嗨到飞起
You re getting high with MaryJane on K-U-S-H-F-M.
对所有大♥麻♥拥护者 我有个坏消息要说
And I ve got bad news for all my cannabis crusaders.
我们刚被告知 联邦特工已经开始调查
We ve just been told that federal agents have gotten
最近的“大♥麻♥致死”案件
involved as we can tack on another quote, unquote tainted
来吧你们这群西装革履的走狗 我们都知道
weed death. Come on you suit wearing stiffs, we all know weed
大♥麻♥不会致死 我会为了对大♥麻♥的爱而奋战
doesn t kill. Which bodes I'll for the battle of green love.
该死的 大♥麻♥唯一杀死的就是我的拘束感
Hell, the only thing weed ever killed was my inhibitions.
你在收听K-U-S-H 库什电台
You re here on K-U-S-H, Kush radio
一个理想的美好国度
where we imagine a higher state of being.
青年因新型“派对毒品”死亡
令人发疯的大♥麻♥开始流行
他妈的 风把它吹偏了
Fuck. Damn wind took it.
哇 这才像话嘛
Woo! That's my girl.
是这样吗?
Was that the way?
-你以前拿过枪吗?-没有
- You ever held a gun before? - No
首先 不要把你的手指放在扳机上
First, never put your finger on the trigger
直到你准备好射击之前
until you are ready to shoot.
好的 像这样?
Okay. Like this?
准备好应对后坐力
Get ready for the recoil.
往下看 射中它 射中它 射中它
Down the sight. Go for it. Go for it. Go for it.
哇 耶 哇
Woo! Yeah! Woo!
真棒
Sweet!
新来的女孩怎么样了?
How's the new girl doing?
她很有天赋 老爹
She got the gift Big Daddy.
只是运气好
It was just luck.
好吧 要是遇上危难我会很高兴有你在
Well, I ll be glad to have you on my side when the time comes.
危难?
when the time comes?
当有人想夺走我所拥有的东西时
When someone tries to take away what is rightfully mine.
我的家族五代都是这个农场的拥有者
My family has owned this farm for five generations.
我的父亲在拯救它的过程中牺牲了
My Pappy died trying to save it.
如果有人想从我这里拿走
If somebody wants to take it from me,
他们得准备好面临一场恶战
they're going to have a fight on their hands.
有意思的是 我这一生中去过的地方
It s funny in my life all the places I ve been to,
遇到的人 从来都不像家
the people I ve met, never felt like home.
但这里 这是家
But here, this is home.
你有没有想过干点别的?
Did you ever want to do uh, more with you life?
什么意思?
What do you mean something more?
我想说 不仅仅是种植和销♥售♥大♥麻♥
I mean more than just growing and selling weed.
是......
That s--
我正在学习农业学和植物学 我正在起草一份提案
I m studying agriculture and botany. I m drafting a proposal
在全国范围内让大♥麻♥合法化
of the nation wide legalization of marijuana.
我的生活不仅仅是种植和销♥售♥大♥麻♥
There is more to my life than just growing and selling.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I m sorry, I didn t mean that bad.
我知道你没有
I know you didn t.
没关系
It s okay.
我想吃冰淇淋 你想来点冰淇淋吗?
I want some ice cream. Do you want some ice cream?
来吧 我们去买♥♥冰淇淋吧
Come on, let s go get some ice cream.
K-U-S-H 我们把它加在大♥麻♥里
K-U-S-H where we put the oooh wee in weed.
沿着这条路走 在灌木丛后面
Down the road, behind the bushes.
-你在做什么?-我发现了一条鲶鱼 我发现了
- What were you doing th--? - I found a catfish. I found a
一条鲶鱼正躺在河岸上
catfish Laying right on the bank.
我不知道它是怎么跳出水面的
I don t know how Jumped right out of the water.
这些东西真诡异
Those things are the darnest things.
你最近钓鱼吗?
Yeah. You do any fishing lately?
你好 市长
Howdy Mayor.
你好 莱诺小姐 多么美好的一天啊
Howdy Miss Lenore, what a beautiful day.
是的 这是露西 她和我们住在一起
Sure is. This is Lucy she goin' be stayin' with us.
你今天怎么样 露西小姐?
Well how do you Miss Lucy?
我是杜威市长 欢迎来到议会山小镇
I m Mayor Dewey. Welcome to Council Hill.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you sir.
哦 别叫先生 你就叫我杜威吧
Ohhhh, enough of that sir stuff. You just call me Dewey.
-女士们 -谢谢
- Ladies. - Thank you.
嗯
Mmm Mmmm.
你知道你的这俩兄弟靠吃我们家招牌甜饼
You know those brothers of yours are going to eat us right out of
就能把我们吃破产
business with this stack of flapjacks special.
也许因为你们的微笑服务
Yeah, Well you know maybe it s that service with a smile
让他们成为了回头客
they keep coming back for.
好吧 杜威 你刚刚得到我下一届的投票了
Well Dewey, you just got my vote for the next term.
哦 你个小坏蛋 你太好了 哈哈哈
Oh, you little stinker, you are just too kind. Hahahaha
兔子
--Rabbits.
他们都是兄弟吗?
So are they all brothers?
17个兄弟中的3兄弟
Three out of seventeen.
小镇里的大户
Small town, big family.
事实上 他拥有这个镇上大部分的房♥屋 包括这个
Actually he owns most of the buildings in this town, including this one.
他们一直在这里
In here all the time.
我们一直在说 他应该把这里取名市长办公室
We keep saying he ought to rename it the Mayors office.
哦 莱诺 你知道我不能那样做
Oh, now lenore. You know I can t do that.
可怜的汉克在去上班的路上要迷路了
Poor Hank ll get himself lost on the way to work. Ahaha.
嘿 莱诺
Hey Lenore.
嘿 汉克
Hey Hank!
啊 我能 我能为你做什么呢?
Uhh, what can I uhh, get you today?
我们想要一大勺冰淇淋 汉克
We d like a big ol' scoop of your ice cream, Hank.
哦 好的 嗯 巧克力还是香草?
Oh, okay. Uhh, chocolate or vanilla.
为什么不一样一个呢?我们有两个人
Why not one of each? There's two of us.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
我现在就给你做冰淇淋
So I'll uhh, get you that ice cream now.
我想他喜欢你
I think he likes you.
电影精选列表