只有一个
Just one?
一个超难对付的家伙
One giant pain in the ass.
好吧 我们会两面夹击他
Well, we'’ll hit him from both sides.
她
Her.
是个女的 -是个女的
It'’s a her?It'’s a her.
好吧 那得加钱
Huh. Well, that'’s gonna cost extra.
你在逗我吗 -没有
You'’re kidding, right?I'’m not.
我以为你们女人想要平等
I mean, I thought you women wanted equality.
你是说我们过来只是为了对付一个女人
You'’re telling me we all showed up for one woman?
我是说我准备了一万块
I'’m telling you I got 10,000 bucks
让人去杀掉那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
for the person who kills that goddamn Russian.
我们在对付俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We'’re dealing with Russians?
严格来说 是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 只有一个 安娜
Technically, Russian. Just the one. Ana.
那还要我们多付钱吗
Is that gonna cost us more?
任何东西都要花钱
Everything costs.
我们以前对付过俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We'’ve dealt with Russians before,
场面不会好看
and it'’s not gonna be pretty.
我不需要好看 我只需要搞定
I don'’t need it to be pretty. I need it to be done.
我要一个对讲机
I'’m gonna need one of those walkie-talkies...
为了进行沟通
for communication purposes.
米奇 去车里等着
Mick, go wait in the car.
大人在这里说话
Adults are talking over here.
去车里等着
Go wait in the fucking car.
他是我孩子
It'’s my kid.
我可以免费做掉他
I'’ll do him for free.
准备好没
Ready?
准备就绪
Ready.
干杯
Na zdorovie.
干
Exactly.
我们需要支援 所有人都进来
We need backup! Send in everyone!
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
蹲下
Get down!
拿下她
Get her!
五位吗
Table for five?
不接待散客
No walk-ins.
雷 躲到吧台后面
Ray, get behind the bar.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
分散 分散
Scatter, scatter!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'’m good.
坚持一下
Hang in there.
上 上
Go, go.
她没子弹了 逼近
She'’s out of bullets! Push up!
她没弹♥药♥了
She'’s out of ammo!
小心点
Watch your back!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 笨蛋
I love you, shithead.
当心
Watch out!
还有一个
There'’s another one!
在哪里
Where the hell is--
你有什么夏敦埃酒
What Chardonnays do you have?
我喜欢水果味的
I like something a little fruity.
相信我
Trust me.
呜
Whoo!
我是说 可能是比诺葡萄酿的
I mean, it can be pinot.
我真的不在乎是什么 我不挑剔
I really don'’t care what it is. I'’m not picky.
米咪 你做到了
Mimi, you made it.
看来我来得正是时候
Looks like I was just in time.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon!
我罩着你 宝贝
I got you, babe.
我想你了 安娜
I missed you, Anya.
我也想你了 好久不见
Oh, I missed you too. It'’s been so long.
我知道 太久了
Oh, I know. Too long.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
要我错过和老朋友叙旧的机会
Me, miss an opportunity to catch up with an old friend?
我才不干呢
I would never.
这些年我一直在找你
I'’ve been looking for you all these years.
真的吗
Really?
当你的朋友突然消失时 你就会这么做
I mean, that'’s what you do when a friend just up and vanishes.
你真的消失得无影无踪
You literally disappeared without a trace.
我记得 对 我知道
I remember. Yeah, I know.
我想你欠我一个解释
I think you owe me a bit of an explanation.
拜托 米咪 都过去这么久了
Oh, come on, Mimi. It'’s been such a long time ago. I--
我想你并不明白
I don'’t think you understand
你走的时候我们的一些朋友有多难过
quite how upset some of our friends were when you left.
对不起
I'’m sorry.
对不起
You'’re sorry?
对不起
I'’m sorry.
好吧 事情都过去了 对吧
Okay, well, then water under the bridge, right?
当然 我是说…… -回答错误
Sure, I mean--Wrong.
米咪 拜托 -安娜
Mimi, come on.Anya.
行吧
All right.
好 那现在怎么办
Okay, so now what?
我现在要杀了你 亲爱的
Well, now I kill you, sweetie.
他们因你的离开责怪我
They blamed me for leaving!
你生疏了
You'’re rusty.
你觉得我没有想过离开吗
You think I didn'’t think about leaving, huh?
你本可以告诉我
You could have told me!
米咪 我是想保护你
Mimi, I tried to protect you.
但我绝不会丢下你独自离开
But I never would'’ve left without you.
我等这一刻好几年了
Oh, I'’ve waited years for this.
我犯了个错 米咪 对不起
I made a mistake, Mimi. I'’m sorry.
啊 抱歉的还不够 宝贝
Aw. Not sorry enough, baby.
我从没想过要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
朋友不会抛弃对方
Friends don'’t abandon each other.
你把我独自留在了巴黎
You left me without cover in Paris.
你有汤姆
You had Tom.
汤姆是个蠢货
Tom'’s a moron!
至少你丈夫没有输光你的梦想
At least your husband didn'’t gamble away your dreams.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
丈夫的价值远没有他们的麻烦多
Husbands are more trouble than they'’re worth.
是 说说看
Yeah, tell me about it.
我犯了个错 米咪
I made a mistake, Mimi.
对 你确实是
Yeah, you really did.
你是我的家人
You were my family.
你依然是我的家人
And you'’re still my fucking family.
我想我们还没有被好好地介绍过
I don'’t believe we'’ve been properly introduced.
哦 他比看上去要坚强
Oh, he'’s tougher than he looks.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
他看起来很老 我希望如此
Well, he looks geriatric. I hope so.
对 我是个老头子
Yeah, I'’m an old man...
在用双管猎枪瞄准你的头
with a double-barrel shotgun aimed at your head.
我是米咪
I'’m Mimi.
安娜的老朋友
An old friend of Ana'’s.
不如你把枪放下 朋友
How about you put that gun down, friendo?
也许他并不是完全糟糕
Maybe he'’s not all bad.
他也有高光时刻
He'’s got his moments.
我真的很想你 安娜
I really miss you, Anya.
我也想你 米咪
I miss you too, Mimi.
好吧 很有趣
Well, that was fun.
我们应该找个时间去吃饭
We should go to dinner sometime.
好好叙叙旧 把男人丢在家里
Do a proper catch-up, leave the boys at home.
那是一定
Sure thing.
打给我 好吗
Call me, okay?
别这么陌生
Don'’t be such a stranger.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
嘿
Hey.
我真高兴
I'’m so glad.
你有没有……
Did you--Did you--
电影精选列表