我在处理
I am taking care of it.
哦 别那样 盖里 别那么深
Oh, not that, Gary. Not that deep.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
如果你在处理
If you were taking care of it,
我们现在就不会通话
we wouldn'’t be talking right now.
听着 爸爸
Look, Dad...
你能再给我派点人来吗
Can you just send me a couple more guys?
你原先的手下怎么了
What happened to the guys that you had?
吉奥和那个无关紧要的谁
Gio and the pip-squeak, what'’s-his-name.
你知道那个混♥蛋♥雷 他这次真的耍了我们 爸爸
You know that jerk, Ray, he really fucked us on this one, Dad.
什么
What?
该死的 -对不起 好的
Oh, goddamn!Oh, sorry. Okay.
让他听电♥话♥
Put him on.
做不到
Can'’t do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为他在里面
'’Cause he'’s inside,
和那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女人躲在一起
holed up with that Russian lady.
我得告诉你 我一点都不喜欢她
I gotta tell you, I don'’t like her one bit.
我马上过来 -不不不
I'’m on my way. No, no, no.
只用派人
Just-- Just-- Just send--
天呐
Jesus, man.
把这事当作你的教训 盖里
Let this be a lesson to you, Gary.
如果你想把事情做好
If you ever want something done right,
就别让你的笨蛋儿子替你做
don'’t ask your jerk-off son to do it for you.
我还没挂电♥话♥呢 爸爸
I'’m still on the line, Dad.
那就挂掉电♥话♥ 白♥痴♥
Then hang the fuck up, idiot.
雷 你做了什么
Ray, what did you do?
他们想烧掉这个餐厅
They wanna burn down the restaurant
来获取保险金
for the insurance money.
你对此没有意见是吗
And you'’re okay with that?
不 肯定不是 我有意见 我别无选择
No. Fuck no, I'’m not okay-- I don'’t have a choice.
请告诉我这不是你的主意
Please tell me it wasn'’t your idea.
不是
No, it wasn'’t.
也许 也许有一点
Maybe-- Maybe a little.
但是 安娜
But, Ana,
我真的相信我们可以运营好这个地方
I really believed that we could make this place work.
这原本会很棒 -原本会
It would'’ve been great."Would have been"?
你已经放弃了 就这样吗
You'’re giving up already? That'’s it?
亲爱的 我们别无选择
Sweetheart, we don'’t have a choice.
不 是你别无选择
No, you don'’t have a choice.
你真是太不负责了
You'’re so fucking irresponsible.
抱歉
I'’m sorry.
抱歉的还不够
Not sorry enough.
如果…… -闭嘴
What if--Shut up!
难怪你会离两次婚
No wonder you'’ve been divorced twice.
现在我懂了
Now I get it.
这有点出言不逊 你不觉得吗
That'’s a little below the belt, don'’t you think?
我搞砸了
I fucked up,
但我爱你
but I love you.
我真的爱你
I truly love you.
如果我能回到过去改变一切
And if I could go back and change all of this,
我会毫不犹豫去做
I would do it in a nanosecond.
但你不能 而且你骗了我
Well, you can'’t, and you lied to me.
那你呢
What about you?
那这些呢
What about--What about this?
那他们呢 你杀了他们吗
What-- What about them? Did you kill '’em?
你当真想知道
You really wanna know?
安娜 告诉我
Ana, talk to me.
我 额
I, uh...
我以前替克格勃做事
I used to work for the KGB.
你是说俄♥罗♥斯♥克格勃
Like Russian KGB?
对
Yes.
你是个间谍
You'’re a spy.
我是个厨子
I'’m a chef.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我是说 那可不是你说走就能走的
I mean, that'’s not something that you just walk away from.
你是怎么脱身的 -我设法做到的
How did you get out?I managed.
我消失了
I disappeared,
直到你那个愚蠢的公告
until you fucking put me on the map
又让我出了名
with that stupid announcement.
我又怎么会知道你是克格勃
How was I supposed to know that you were fucking KGB?
不 是前克格勃
No, ex-KGB.
好吧 那现在怎么办
All right, so what now?
克格勃会冲你来吗
Is the KGB gonna come after you?
不会
No.
有可能
Maybe.
所以我想我们都是鬼话连篇
So I guess we'’re both full of shit.
不 我说谎是为了保护你
No, except I lied to protect you.
不 你说谎是为了保护你自己
No, you lied to protect you.
你知道什么
What the fuck do you know?
别生气 别生气 别生气
Don'’t be mad. Don'’t be mad. Don'’t be mad.
我能弥补这事
I can fix this.
那我为何在这里
Why am I here, then,
我现在应该在做按♥摩♥
when I should be getting a fucking massage?
我有办法 -你有办法
I got a plan.You got a plan?
你唯一的办法就是老子有办法
The only plan you got is I got a plan.
解铃还须系铃人 对吧
A Russian problem calls for a Russian solution, right?
你有过机会了 米奇
You had your chance, Mickey.
里奥 汤米 比利 我们走
Leo, Tommy, Billy, let'’s go.
我做了我该做的 我没得选择
I did what I had to. I had no choice!
欢迎来到该死的俱乐部
Welcome to the fucking club.
这根本是两码事
That'’s not the same thing.
这就是一♥码♥事
It is exactly the same fucking thing.
我努力想摆脱生命中的一件事
I tried so hard to get rid of one thing in my life,
然后你出现 把事搞砸
and here you are, fucking it up
就像你搞砸其他事一样
like you fucked up everything else.
我能弥补
I can fix this.
让我跟他们谈谈
Let me talk to them.
和他谈谈 谈话有个屁用
Talk to him? Talking will do nothing.
你不了解这些家伙
You don'’t know these guys.
他们不会善罢甘休
They'’re not gonna walk away from this.
这涉及了很多钱 而且他们还有很多人
There'’s a lot of money on the line, and there'’s a lot of them.
我不在乎
I don'’t care.
多姆不是你想惹的人
Dom is not somebody you wanna fuck with.
我才是你不想惹的人
I'’m not somebody you wanna fuck with.
让我去和他们谈谈
Let me talk to them.
他需要我活着 他不会杀我的
He needs me alive. He'’s not gonna kill me.
他需要我不断气
He needs me breathing
这样他才能收到这笔保险金
so he can collect on the insurance money.
我可以晓之以理 他是个讲理的人
I can reason with him. He'’s a reasonable guy.
他讲理 他有说过他是个讲理的人吗
He'’s a reason-- Did he just say he'’s a reasonable guy?
哦 不 -你刚说他是讲理的人吗
Oh, no, no.Did you just say he'’s a reasonable guy?
不 我们不争论这个
No, we'’re not going down that road.
不 等等 你喜欢这个词
No, wait, wait. You like that word.
我们不说这个 -你喜欢这个词
We'’re not going down--You like that word.
不 我们不争这个
No, we'’re not doing--
你一直说我蛮不讲理
You call me unreasonable all the time!
我该怎么办
And what do I do?
我烹饪
I cook.
有时候会大喊大叫
Sometimes I shout.
这让我变得蛮不讲理吗
And that makes me unreasonable?
那个家伙想烧掉一个完美的餐厅 他反而是讲理的人
This guy wants to burn down a perfectly good restaurant, and he'’s the reasonable one.
我不是这个意思
That'’s not what I'’m saying.
不是吗 -不是 我们才是同一阵营
No?No, we'’re on the same team.
不 我们不是同一阵营
No, we are not on the same team.
你想去和那些
You want to talk to people
想烧掉这个地方的人谈谈
that want to burn this place down.
那你想怎么做 你要杀了他们吗
And what do you wanna do? You wanna kill '’em?
我不会让他们烧了我的餐厅
I won'’t let them burn down my restaurant.
我们的餐厅
Our restaurant?
电影精选列表