嗯哼 至少我对此很兴奋
Mm-hmm. Well, at least that'’s all I'’m jacked up on.
哦
Oh.
晚安
Good night.
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
你们这些女士的忍♥耐力惊人
What you ladies put up with is crazy.
看这是谁 -该死
Look who it is.Oh, shit.
他们不就是餐厅的那两个吗
Aren'’t those the two guys for the restaurant?
传奇人物 这个妓♥女♥是谁
A legend. Who'’s the hooker?
你的就寝时间不是过了吗 米奇
Isn'’t it past your bedtime, Mickey?
你为什么要那样疯狂
Now, why you gotta be crazy like that?
我让你忙完了你的大事
I let you have your big night out.
现在走吧 我已经受够你了
Now, come on. I'’ve had it up to here with you.
拜托 回家吧
Come on. Go home.
这是我和多姆的事
This is between me and Dom.
我会去解决的
I'’ll work something out.
好吧 他派我来处理
Well, he sent me to handle it.
所以我要处理
So I'’m handling it.
雷
Ray.
怪人会在晚上出来 宝贝
Freaks come out at night, baby.
行吧
All right.
别再说这些带孩子上班的废话了
Enough of this take-your-child- to-work-day bullshit.
你知道 我觉得这些伟哥
You know, I think all of this Viagra
让你的听力大大下降了
has caused you some serious hearing loss.
就在今晚 棒棒糖
It'’s tonight, lollipop.
行吧 米奇 你想怎么说都行
Yeah. All right, Mickey. Whatever you say.
我们在说什么啊 -没什么
What are they talking about?Nothing.
他们什么都没说 只是在叨逼逼
They'’re talking about nothing. They just talk.
哎呀
Oops.
谢谢
Thanks.
她会没事的
She'’ll be fine.
我们走 雷
Let'’s go, Ray.
我没跟你闹着玩 雷
I'’m not fucking around, Ray.
雷 我们走
Ray! Let'’s go.
当心点 -好重
Be careful. It'’s heavy.
是 我知道很重
Yeah, I know it'’s heavy.
我在用背部发力
I am using my back!
你看 灯还亮着
Look, the lights are still on.
是 然后呢
Yeah, and?
这里闻着好香
It smells good in here.
马上闻起来就会很糟了
It'’s about to smell a whole lot worse.
我是雷 请留言
Yeah, Ray. Leave a message.
哟 肉丸
Yo, Meatball.
锅还是热的
This pot'’s hot.
那又如何
So what?
这地方应该没有人的
Place is supposed to be empty.
快闭嘴 我们还有活要干
Shut the fuck up. We got a job to do.
把打火机给我
Hand me your lighter.
什么
What?
给我打火机
Give me your lighter.
我没有
I don'’t got one.
你抽烟 怎么会没有打火机
How the fuck do you smoke and you don'’t have a lighter?
我戒了
I quit.
靠 我们在厨房♥ 这里肯定会有一个
Fuck, we'’re in a kitchen. There'’s gotta be one around here.
你简直在逗我
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
搞什么
What?
老婆
"Wifey."
她在打给你 雷
She'’s calling you, Ray.
让我跟她说
Let me talk to her.
你觉得我是傻子吗
You think I'’m an idiot?
喂
Yes.
雷
Ray?
女士 你选男人的品味真差
Lady, you got bad taste in men.
你是谁
Who'’s this?
你是谁 这不重要 你是谁
"Who is this?" That don'’t matter. "Who is this?"
雷在哪里
Where'’s Ray?
帅气的雷和我在一起
Handsome Ray is right here with me.
让他听电♥话♥
Put him on.
你不喜欢和我说话吗 棒棒糖
You don'’t like talking to me, lollipop?
让我老公听电♥话♥
Put my husband on the phone.
不然怎样
Or what?
我不是你想惹的人
I'’m not a person you wanna fuck with.
那你不会喜欢我们对你的餐厅做的事
Then you'’re not gonna like what we did to your restaurant.
你对我的餐厅做了什么
What did you do to my restaurant?
它着火了
It'’s in flames.
火光冲天 橘黄色的熊熊烈火
Big, bright, orange, gorgeous flames.
哦 是吗
Oh, is it?
听我说
Listen to me.
你最好在我们一把火烧掉那里之前马上离开
You better get out of there right now before we torch the place,
不然你的开张夜会成为你的忌日
or your opening night is gonna be your last night.
我不信
I doubt it.
她挂我电♥话♥ 雷
She hung up on me, Ray!
靠
Shit.
安娜
Ana.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you'’re okay.
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
哦 只是为了紧急情况 别担心
Oh, just for emergencies. Don'’t worry.
你从哪里得到的枪
What-- Where did you get a gun?
反正我有
I had it.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
是 不过 -到底发生了什么
Yeah, but--What the fuck is going on?
别紧张 冷静 -这是谁的血
Stay calm. Calm.Whose blood is that?
别 别 不要开门 雷 不要
No, don'’t-- don'’t open the door, Ray. Don'’t--
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
多姆会杀了我的
Dom is gonna kill me.
谁 谁是多姆
Who? Who'’s Dom?
一个坏人
A bad man.
他为什么要杀你
Why is he gonna kill you?
雷
Ray!
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I-I-I didn'’t know.
你不知道什么
You didn'’t know what?
我以为还有更多时间
I thought there would be more time.
我不知道会是今晚
I didn'’t know it was gonna be tonight.
雷 你做了什么
Ray, what did you do?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我欠了很多钱
I owe a lot of money,
我以为我还得起
and I thought I could pay it back,
你知道 等餐厅取得成功之后
you know, when the restaurant got successful.
你欠了多少
How much do you owe?
非常多
A lot.
有多少 雷
How much, Ray?
1.2
1.2.
百万吗
Million?
四舍五入就是1.3
1.3 if you round.
哦 天啊 好
Oh, God. All right.
那里按深一点
Get a little deeper there.
对 哦 靠
Yeah. Oh, shit.
别那么深
Not that deep.
哦 该死 盖里
Oh, goddamn, Gary.
是谁啊
Who the fuck?
接一下行吗 盖里 -好的 先生
Get that, will you, Gar?Yes, sir.
干嘛
What?
抱歉打扰你 爸爸 我知道破坏了你的心情
Sorry to bother you, Pops. I know it ruins the mood.
有屁快放
Get to the point.
我们遇到了一点情况
Well, we got a little situation going on.
你处理不了吗
And you can'’t handle it?
我可以 我只是想及时给你汇报
I can. I just wanted to, you know, make you awares, check-in.
这不应该是件难事 米奇
This wasn'’t supposed to be difficult, Mick.
所以我才派你去处理
That'’s why I sent you to take care of it.
电影精选列表