赶快 动起来 玛丽
Come on. Let'’s go. Marie?
六点半到了
The 6:30s are here.
服务员已经到位
The serving staff is on the floor.
时间到了
It'’s time.
也许你应该说点什么
Perhaps you should say something?
点了一份鲔鱼刺身 两份尼斯沙拉
Ordering one hamachi crudo, two salad niçoises
还有一条鲈鱼
and one striped bass.
妈的 塞巴斯蒂安 -啊
Merde!Sebastian.Huh?
我们一个小时前就不提供鲈鱼了
We eighty-sixed the bass an hour ago.
为什么42号♥桌还点了一份我们上不了的菜
Why is table 42 expecting something we can'’t deliver?
出现了沟通失误
There was a miscommunication.
沟通失误
"Miscommunication."
我会说四门语言
I speak four languages,
你还跟我说沟通失误
and you'’re talking to me about miscommunication?
冷静点
Calm down.
你的表情会吓到客人的
Your face will scare the customers.
我的厨房♥ 我的表情 我做主
My kitchen, my face, my rules.
我的第一条规矩是什么
And what'’s my rule number one?
不要乱搞你的厨房♥
Do not fuck with your kitchen.
就是
Voilà.
上菜
Service!
欢迎光临红星餐厅 这边请
Welcome to Etoile Rouge. Right this way.
祝您好胃口
Bon appétit.
好的 我的菜还要都久才能弄好
All right. How much longer until I have my veggies done?
麻利点 各位 手脚再快一些 加油
Come on, guys. I need them faster. Come on.
安娜主厨 -干嘛
Chef Ana?-Yes?
顾客们真的需要面对面交流一下
The patrons could really use some face time.
我没有时间 -他们花钱吃饭
I don'’t have the time.-They paid for a meal,
但同样也花钱闲谈
but they also paid to be schmoozed.
喔喔喔 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
给我看看
Show it to me.
不行 不行 不行
No. No. No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
看 黄油汁已经分层了
Look, the beurre blanc is separated.
是 主厨
Oui, Chef.
可能味道还是一样 不过我知道
It might taste the same, but I know,
你真的应该清楚 这是不对的
and you really should know, it'’s not right.
是 主厨
Oui, Chef.
我教你 好吗
Let me show you, okay?
快速搅动 但不要着急
And then quickly, but no rush.
好的 当然 -就像这样 可以吗
Yes. Of course.-Like this. Yeah?
可以 -试试
Yes.Try.
再快点 尽可能快
Faster. As fast as you can.
抱歉
Sorry.
别道歉 好好练习
Don'’t apologize. Just practice.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
一直练 直到你做梦都会为止
Practice until you can do it in your sleep.
晚上好 主厨 -晚上好 老公
Good evening, Chef.Good evening, husband.
我告诉过他别来的
I told him not to.
你一定是迷路了 雷
You must be lost, Ray.
吧台在前面
The bar is in front.
你不是很幽默吗
Aren'’t you funny?
你一定是历史上第一个
You must be the first Frenchman in history
打仗不投降的法国人
not to back down from a fight.
好的 够了 回去工作
Okay, that'’s enough. Back to work.
还有你 亲爱的 你被开除了
Et toi, ma chérie. You'’re fired.
你开除不了店主
You can'’t fire the owner.
半店主 还有一半是我的 所以出去
Half owner, and this half is mine, so out.
我带着礼物来的
I come bearing gifts.
不 放到冰箱里 -不不
No. Put it in the freezer.No, no--
你对所有问题都这么回答
That'’s your answer for everything.
我想你最好还是看一眼
I think you better take a look at this.
很棒 对吧
It'’s nice, isn'’t it?
你怎么做到的
How-- How did you do this?
你有你的才能 我也有我的
You have your talents, I have mine.
你最好做好忙碌的准备
You better be ready to get real busy.
干得好 雷
Well done, Ray.
哦 多谢 法国人
Oh, thanks, Frenchman.
从你嘴里说出来 就是一种恭维
Coming from you, that'’s a-- a compliment.
走吧 你要在饥饿的客人面前露露脸
Come on. You gotta go show your face to the hungry people.
哦 不不不 亲爱的 我很忙
Oh, no, no, no, darling. I'’m busy.
听着 我在准备……
Look, I'’m preparing the--
嘿 我整晚都在外面吹嘘你
Hey, I'’ve been bragging about you all night out there.
如果你不和我出去露个脸
If you don'’t come with me and show your face,
他们会认为我很失败 走吧
they'’re gonna think I'’m a loser. Come on.
你知道我更喜欢在厨房♥ 而不是……
You know I prefer the kitchen, not--
我知道 在聚光灯下
I know, the spotlight.
但你也得见见饥饿的客人们
But you gotta meet the hungry people.
所以这位巴黎主厨说
So this Parisian chef says,
如果你不带50磅鲑鱼回来
"If you don'’t come back with 50 pounds of salmon,
你就会得到100磅愤怒的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
you'’re gonna have a hundred pounds of pissed-off Russian."
于是我说 再多说点
So I said, "Tell me more."
我就是这样认识我妻子的
And that'’s how I met my wife.
就是这样
There you have it.
通过一条死鱼安排了相亲 请慢用
Set up on a blind date by a dead fish. Enjoy.
把后门打开
Get the back door open.
打开后门
Open the back door!
快让开 蠢货
Out of the way! Idiot!
出什么事了
What'’s going on?
发生什么了 各位
What'’s happening here, guys?
发生什么了
What'’s happening?
所有人 回去工作
Back to work, all of you!
第一晚 我们就搞砸了
The first night, and we'’re messing it all up!
主厨 -在
Chef.Yes.
额 有电♥话♥找你
Uh, phone for you.
塞巴斯蒂安 拜托
Sebastian, come on.
尽量不要把厨房♥烧了
Try not to burn the kitchen down.
这是开业第一天
It'’s the first day.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
一切还好吗 主厨
Everything all right, Chef?
嗯 是的 是的
Huh? Yes. Yes.
一切都好
Everything'’s fine.
只要餐厅没被烧 我们就没事
As long as the restaurant doesn'’t burn, we'’re good.
我们回去工作 来吧
Let'’s get back to work. Come on.
是 主厨
Oui, Chef.
蠢货
Imbeciles!
所有人回去工作
Back to work, all of you.
我要去人行道上
I'’m gonna go out on the sidewalk,
告诉服务员可以安全回来了
tell the waiters that it'’s safe to come back in.
我很抱歉 女士 今晚的座位都订满了
I am so sorry, ma'’am. We are all booked for tonight.
我跟你说 巴黎太疯狂了
I'’m telling you, Paris was insane.
我们走出俱乐部
We'’d walk out of the clubs,
都喝的烂醉 跌跌撞撞地走着
we'’d all be drunk and stumbling around.
我是说 派对一个接着一个
I mean, it was one party right after another.
理查德 天色很晚了
Richard, it'’s getting late.
好吧 谢谢你的酒 雷
Well, thanks for the drink, Ray.
啊 我的荣幸 -很高兴认识你
Ah, pleasure.Nice to meet you.
啊 你慢走
Ah, look after yourself.
我们提前达到了营业额
We have reached our turnover early.
我可以开始接待散客吗
Can I start taking walk-ins?
不 不要散客
No. No walk-ins.
我宁愿亏损 也不要散客
I'’d rather be in the red than to take walk-ins.
预约订满
Fully booked.
这是我们今晚要向世界展示的
That'’s what we show the world tonight.
好的 我会拒接这两人
Okay, I'’ll turn away this two-top.
啊 啊 啊 是客人
Ah, ah, ah, ah. Guests.
不是两人 不是四人
Not a two-top, not a four-top.
我们不是苹果蜜蜂店
We'’re not an Applebee'’s.
你现在在大餐厅里了
You'’re in the big leagues now.
我的错
My fault.
电影精选列表