我不打扰你了
I'’ll leave you to it.
准备好没 -准备好了
Ready?Ready.
说真的 我们为何要来这里
Seriously, why do we have to be here?
因为我们不相信你们
Because we don'’t trust you.
嘿嘿嘿 停下
Hey, hey, hey. Ease up there.
你好 女士
Hello, ma'’am?
你好 只是路过
Hello! Just passing through.
不好意思 女士 此路不通
I'’m sorry, ma'’am, this road is closed.
不通 我……
Closed? I--
不 我要到街尾的一家餐厅见一个朋友
No, I'’m meeting a friend at a restaurant down the street.
太晚了
It'’s pretty late.
我很确定餐厅已经关门了
I'’m pretty sure the restaurant'’s not still open.
不不不 我确定她在那里等着我
No, no, no, I'’m sure she'’s there waiting for me.
抱歉 女士 不行 这里不安全
I'’m sorry, ma'’am, no can do. It'’s just not safe.
你得给你朋友打电♥话♥
You'’re gonna have to call your friend.
哦 天 -你可以从后面绕
Oh, dear.You can loop back aro--
哦
Oh.
好玩 -下次先提醒我
Fun.Warn me next time.
天呐
Oh, God.
我明白 -爸爸
I understand.Pop!
我说了我明白
I said I understand that.
我知道这是临时通知 -爸爸
I know it'’s short notice.Pop!
但这真的是件大事
But this is a really big deal,
今晚必须完成 -爸爸
and it'’s gotta go down tonight.Pops!
我想要的只是一个报价
Alls I want is a quote.
三个人
Three guys--
不 要四个人
No, make it four guys...
爸爸 -三个小时
Pops....for three hours.
麻烦稍等我一下
Can-- Can you gimme one second, please?
干嘛
What?
那些进去的手下
The guys that just went in...
他们也死了
they'’re gone too.
她杀了盖里
She got Gary.
她杀了盖里
She got Gary.
算了吧
Scratch that.
我再要15个人
I need 15 more.
我不在乎费用 只管把人派来
I don'’t care about the cost. Just make it happen.
今晚某个时间会很不错
Some time tonight would be nice.
我或许慢条斯理 但总能速战速决
I may work slowly, but I always finish quickly.
我知道你速战速决 汤姆
Oh, I know you finish quickly, Tom.
我不会让你的压力扰乱我的平静
I won'’t let your stress disrupt my peace.
这要花多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
我知道你很不耐烦
I acknowledge your impatience,
但我也回答不了你
but I don'’t have an answer for that.
所以你真的要这么做吗 你要杀了她
So you'’re really gonna do this. You'’re gonna kill her.
我不知道 我不知道
I don'’t know. I don'’t know.
你想聊聊吗 -我不想聊
You wanna talk about it?I don'’t wanna talk about it.
你不想聊 好的 我理解
You don'’t wanna talk about it. Okay, no, I understand.
我真的很纠结 -你看起来很纠结
I'’m really conflicted about it.You seem conflicted.
我就是 我很纠结
I am. I'’m conflicted.
你知道这让我想起什么吗
You know what this reminds me of?
雅加达
Jakarta.
雅加达 雅加达那次糟透了
Jakarta? Jakarta was a shitfest.
也不是完全糟糕
Oh, it wasn'’t all bad.
好吧 但你现在感觉很纠结
Okay, but you feel conflicted now.
对 她是我的朋友
Yes, she'’s... my friend.
她是你最好的朋友 -她以前是我朋友
She'’s your best friend.She was my friend.
然后她完全抛弃了我
And then she completely ditched me and abandoned me
成为了一个平民
to become a fucking civilian.
我知道 我就像……
I know. I was like...
我想她一定有很好的理由
Must'’ve had a pretty good reason for that, I guess, you know.
你到底是哪边的 汤姆 -你明知故问
Whose side are you on, Tom?You know the answer.
我知道吗 -我希望你知道
Do I?I hope that you do.
我希望你说 -好的
I hope you do.Okay.
我希望你能意识到这更像是一次沟通
I hope that you realize that this feels like more of a conversation
而不是冲突 -冲突
than a conflict.Conflict.
又是个戈特利布的建议 -这是个好建议
Another fucking Gottlieb gem.It'’s a good Gottlieb.
谢谢 我要杀了她
Thanks for that. I'’m gonna kill her.
我觉得你的心态不对
I don'’t think you'’re in the right mindset for this.
我认为杀人不该加入私人恩怨
I don'’t think killing should be personal.
就像铺管道 这只是一个工作
It'’s like plumbing. It'’s just a job.
行了 那就闭嘴 去做你的工作 好吗 汤姆
Okay, well then, shut up and do your job. All right, Tom?
说真的 这要花多长时间
Seriously, how long is this gonna take?
要花它需要花的时间
It'’s gonna take what it'’s gonna take!
冷静 -冷静点 汤姆
Calm down.Calm down, Tom!
好的
Okay.
你搞定了吗
Are you done?
额 亲爱的
Uh, hon?
姑娘们
Girls!
天啊 我恨他们
God, I hate them.
靠 绝对不行
Oh, shit. Hell no.
该死
Oh, shit!
哈喽
Hello.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们能帮你吗
Can we help you?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
怎么了 狗狗
What'’s up, dog?
进展如何 多姆
How'’s it going, Dom?
这是你最后的机会 雷
This is your last chance, Ray.
你得进去 跟你老婆讲点道理
You need to go in there and talk some sense into that wife of yours.
你觉得她会听我的吗
Think she'’s gonna listen to me?
你最好祈祷她会
You better pray that she does.
这可不是我希望的温馨问候
Not exactly the warm and fuzzy greeting I was hoping for.
我本可以开枪打你
I could have shot you.
你想干嘛 雷
What do you want, Ray?
多姆让我来的
Dom sent me.
或许我应该开枪打你的
Maybe I should have shot you.
他想让我带你离开这里
He wants me to get you out of here.
嗯 我肯定他会这样
Yeah, I'’m sure he does.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
哦 你现在想知道了
Oh, now you wanna know?
我们能解决他们
We can take them.
我们 -我们
We? We.
你只用告诉我你想让我做什么 我会照做
You just tell me what you want me to do, and I'’ll do it.
好吧
Fine.
离开这里
Get out of here.
啊
Ah...
我不会离开的
I'’m not leaving.
雷 请你走
Ray, please go.
百分之六十五 -什么
Sixty-five percent.What?
百分之六十五的餐厅员工在轮班期间辞职
Sixty-five percent of restaurant staff quit during their shift.
我不会成为其中一个
I'’m not gonna be one of '’em.
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you out there?
没有什么是烈酒不能修复的
Nothing a stiff drink won'’t fix.
你呢
How about you?
你应该看看其他人的下场
Well, you should see the other guys.
克格勃哈
KGB, huh?
前克格勃
Ex-KGB.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们怎么会到这里的
How the fuck did we even get here?
一个做法国菜的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A Russki cooking French food.
太疯狂了 完全说不过去
It'’s crazy. Doesn'’t make any sense.
我告诉过你 我离开俄♥罗♥斯♥后 就去了法国
I told you. After I left Russia, I went to France.
这部分是真的
That part is true.
哪部分是假的
What part isn'’t?
剩下的那些
The rest of it.
我还是那个我
I'’m still the same person.
我不知道他们会在你还在这的时候
I had no idea they were gonna try and torch this place
烧掉这里
with you in it.
现在不重要了
Doesn'’t matter now.
电影精选列表